Ask The Fellas

Guest Mr. Chan

one more question

does a guy like it when the girl is open to him asking him stuff about himself

or they like it better when theyre the talker? or the girl to be more hard to get to them?

I personally like to listen and prefer the girl to be the talker. I really really really hate girls who play hard to get. My attention span for girls like that are 0. Once I notice the little games they play, I quickly lose interest.

I disagree about the lying part. Lying once means you can lie again.

If there's anything I learned is that trust is the most valuable characteristics of relationships.

The lying part was a joke.

Don't lie to your s/o, kids.

The lying part was a joke.

Don't lie to your s/o, kids.

It's pretty trivial, and I'd say the blow would be way less intense if you lied. How would he know otherwise?

Ask another woman? Measure it himself? Come on...

Guest likelovers

I have two questions <:

1.) Do guys generally prefer short girls?

Because guys always say I'm tall like it's something cool (I'm only 5'7"/170cm), but then they'll turn around and say how they want a short girlfriend.

So now I'm left wondering if guys are gonna be, Idk, deterred by my height?

This is half the reason why I rarely ever wear heels lll:

One of my guy friends said that it's true because guys mainly think about how he and his girlfriend will LOOK like together (of course, personality factors in somewhere but not so much as physical appearance).

2.) When guys are offended by someone, do they usually show it?

I heard guys, when they don't like you, they're not afraid to show you. They won't resort to just being cold to you without expressing it in a more blatant way (i.e. making remarks towards you directly or indirectly).

It's mainly cause there's this new friend of mine and, well, we're not THAT close, but we'd talk whenever we saw each other at school, and he was really friendly. He'd pat me on the back/shoulder when he was leaving; just last week, he sat right next to me (shoulder-to-shoulder) while we were talking.

But it seems that recently he doesn't even look at me. It's really weird! Yesterday, when I said hi to him (very cheerily, might I add), he put up a really weak smile. Today, I said hi to him as he walked by, but he didn't even turn around (although the hallway was kind of crowded and loud...). Idk if maybe he's just having a rough week or something, but yeah. I'm kind of easily hurt XD

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

]@mr chan.

ha. i like your dp. nice car ^^

saw it in the car sections. (: you did great with your pics.

ANYWAYS;

so heres the deal. i've been with my guy for 1 year 5 months. at the beginning he treated me so well, like he gave me so much attention, then during the summer. the attention he gave me slowly decreased more && more. he said he couldn't put up with my immatureness anymore =/

so he doesn't give me as much attention like he used to. he never calls or texts me first now =/

also he always says that we need space, but really he wants the space.

so we tried to be separated, we went almost a day, but then we both gave in. but yeah, so i want my old boyfriend back to some extent, but does it just mean he got lazy? or does he just kinda stop doing those things because we've been together that long?

Guest i<3ramen

ANYWAYS;

so heres the deal. i've been with my guy for 1 year 5 months. at the beginning he treated me so well, like he gave me so much attention, then during the summer. the attention he gave me slowly decreased more && more. he said he couldn't put up with my immatureness anymore =/

so he doesn't give me as much attention like he used to. he never calls or texts me first now =/

so we tried to be separated, we went almost a day, but then we both gave in. but yeah, so i want my old boyfriend back to some extent, but does it just mean he got lazy? or does he just kinda stop doing those things because we've been together that long?

in some ways it is a bit of both perhaps he is lazy and the fact that you've been together for a while now that in the back of his mind he knows that youre there whether or not he gives you that certain type of attention that you had when you first started dating. you could try setting up special dates likes dressing up and going out or just dinner and a walk and just talk or something that'll help him concentrate more on you. if anything you can always try to talk to him about how you feel distant. about the whole space thing..do you guys see each other everyday? if you do you could just try to let him do his own thing for a day or two but keep in touch either on the phone or texting to see what hes up to.

Guest dragonninja598000

I have two questions <:

1.) Do guys generally prefer short girls?

Because guys always say I'm tall like it's something cool (I'm only 5'7"/170cm), but then they'll turn around and say how they want a short girlfriend.

So now I'm left wondering if guys are gonna be, Idk, deterred by my height?

This is half the reason why I rarely ever wear heels lll:

One of my guy friends said that it's true because guys mainly think about how he and his girlfriend will LOOK like together (of course, personality factors in somewhere but not so much as physical appearance).

2.) When guys are offended by someone, do they usually show it?

I heard guys, when they don't like you, they're not afraid to show you. They won't resort to just being cold to you without expressing it in a more blatant way (i.e. making remarks towards you directly or indirectly).

It's mainly cause there's this new friend of mine and, well, we're not THAT close, but we'd talk whenever we saw each other at school, and he was really friendly. He'd pat me on the back/shoulder when he was leaving; just last week, he sat right next to me (shoulder-to-shoulder) while we were talking.

But it seems that recently he doesn't even look at me. It's really weird! Yesterday, when I said hi to him (very cheerily, might I add), he put up a really weak smile. Today, I said hi to him as he walked by, but he didn't even turn around (although the hallway was kind of crowded and loud...). Idk if maybe he's just having a rough week or something, but yeah. I'm kind of easily hurt XD

For your first question yes height does play a factor. It's a little weird when you're shorter then your gf. It's just something the guy needs to get used to that's all. I'm hella short, so the likely hood of me finding a shorter girl than mean is probably pretty slim. So now I don't really care how tall she is...or well I don't want her to be like towering over me but like under 5 inches taller than me is ok.

Your second question most guys will show it. Doesn't sound like there is any reason to be mad at you or offended. So i really don't know. Just don't think about it too much.

ANYWAYS;

It's both. A year and five months is a long time. Give him some space. I know you feel weird without him, but you need to be independent too. Sounds like you need to rekindle everything, that is something I can't really help you with just because i've never been in that situation.

Guest dragonninja598000

@strawberrii chuuu

He probably wouldn't be over you that quick. Especially since you guys were together for awhile. As for the avoiding you and not talking to you is so that he can get over you. The feelings are going to linger the more you stay in contact with them, not to mention ot could be painful to see you. If he continued talking to you and seeing you, its very likely you guys would go back to square one. And just because he "seems" happier doesn't mean that he is happier. Anyway I have a question for you, why do you care if he is over you? Sounds like you want to go back to where you were.

Guest ForgottenReason

My boyfriend and I have only been dating for 2 months. I used to see him close to everyday but started to give him some space when school started. Since then, I've only been seeing him for about once a week. I noticed some off things, like him calling less, so yesterday I asked him on the phone if he still liked me. He started avoiding the question but in the end, I got him to say "I don't know." Kinda upsets me obviously. Anything I can do to make him fall for me again?

Guest MsNiceGirl

I just can't understand why boys seem to be unapproachable sometimes and how they become so unpredictable..today, they're sweet to you, the next day, they won't even say a single word...guys really make things complicated.. :P

Guest Gofishus

I just can't understand why boys seem to be unapproachable sometimes and how they become so unpredictable..today, they're sweet to you, the next day, they won't even say a single word...guys really make things complicated.. :P

Well Girls have even more drastic mood swings than guys do so think how we feel....

Guest Mr. Chan

do boys get turned out when girls cheer for them during a game of sport?

Believe me, the last place a guy would wanna get "turned on" is during a competitive sport.

@strawberrii chuuu

He probably wouldn't be over you that quick. Especially since you guys were together for awhile. As for the avoiding you and not talking to you is so that he can get over you. The feelings are going to linger the more you stay in contact with them, not to mention ot could be painful to see you. If he continued talking to you and seeing you, its very likely you guys would go back to square one. And just because he "seems" happier doesn't mean that he is happier. Anyway I have a question for you, why do you care if he is over you? Sounds like you want to go back to where you were.

deleted

Guest dragonninja598000

My boyfriend and I have only been dating for 2 months. I used to see him close to everyday but started to give him some space when school started. Since then, I've only been seeing him for about once a week. I noticed some off things, like him calling less, so yesterday I asked him on the phone if he still liked me. He started avoiding the question but in the end, I got him to say "I don't know." Kinda upsets me obviously. Anything I can do to make him fall for me again?

Not really. If a guy lose interest it's kinda hard to get it back. Just spend more time with him, it might come back, but that's pretty slim.

I kinda have to agree with Gofishus on this one. Girls do it in like an instant. Maybe your just making up too much stuff in your head that makes them unapproachable.

do boys get turned out when girls cheer for them during a game of sport?

Turned out? No idea what you mean by that. If you mean turned on, probably not. Just because they are focusing on the game.

i do still like him and it just hurts that this it the one time i'm not chasing after him and he's not making a move...

i think about him a lot and i miss talking to him... but i don't want to talk to him first because that just means i'm chasing after him..

Well I mean there's not much you can do. If he doesn't do it on his own you'll have to take action if you want to get back together. It sucks but that's just the way it is. =/

i do still like him and it just hurts that this it the one time i'm not chasing after him and he's not making a move...

i think about him a lot and i miss talking to him... but i don't want to talk to him first because that just means i'm chasing after him..

If he still has the same feelings for you then he will make a move.

If you are always the one who gives in after a fight/break-up then you will never know his true feelings.

Guest Katalyst

For my opinion on that, it's because after we run out of material to say things, we get into a bit of memory block. We don't know what else to say because you:

A. Answered all the questions and don't show any interest

B. Don't answer any question and just nod

C. Don't even talk.

I think they're all the same LOL..

OR, we forget what what we said and don't want to repeat everything over again, and make the girl think that we're crazy.

Hell, after a few days for me, I don't really know what else to say when I'm talking to a girl, so that's why we're quiet.

It could be that i was never in a relationship before and don't know how to proceed forward..