• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sentimental-circus

That is Chris Brown - Picture Perfect

Can anyone help:

help.

It's right there! But I can't read Chinese x_x

ohh i saw this on TV a few years ago ^^

"Summer snow" by Wada Hiromi, if that's what you're looking for....

it was also made in a theme song for a vacation in Japan documentary or something...

Could someone please tell me the name of this song and the artist and please PM me if you know

I've tried searching the lyrics everywhere and have failed <_<

Thanks!

Edit: Mods please delete this post, I didn't realize it wasn't in the Korean music section. I'll repost this in the correct place.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Does anyone have a Japanese song call Flower of Life by Through the Break? or know where to download it?

My sister and I discovered it on the play list on the ANA plane ride to Tokyo, but we can't seem to find it anywhere. Not even a MV on youtube, that I can rip an mp3 from. It's an amazing song, similar to Spontania.

http://gezimayuo.blog117.fc2.com/blog-entry-4161.html

^^ this is the only place, that the song exist.

thanks a lot!

Guest kissestaketrips

does anyone know the artis/name of this song...

'hey there girl

i keep thinking about you

oh pretty girl'

i heard it on communitychannel's video on youtube and it's been driving me insane!

literally.

Guest bboylogik

Ok there is this kind of old song i never knew the name of.

Boomy was singing it on the Thanksgiving event where the celebs were wrestling each other.

it went like soom gyuh watt ddun nah eh. jjuh chuh gah nuhn something yeh e yehh! yah idk forgot lyrics can anyone help me out.please and thank you.

Guest oh_miracle

anyone know the bg song playing in 2PM's Wild Bunny (episode 2) when Jay had to perform for everyone? :'D

the song is in English, so i'm asking here instead of in the Korean music section.

Hi!

I randomly clicked on one of bubzbeauty video

and now I can't get this music out of my head, anyone know the name of the song?

Is it just an instrumental?

Somehow it sound so familiar

Guest WeiCHUNniE

hey im look for this one song i heard it somewhere

before i dont have mp3 of it but i kinda remember roughly of the lyrics.

>.<

"this is more than a crush, i think i'm fallen in love.."

thats all i can remember >.<

*i thinkk... thats how the lyrics go...* XD

ty!!! =D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KuYA II

i don't have a link, but can anyone tell me the band is if i give a description of one of their mv?

so the band has two sisters. I think they are twins. And the mv and song explains a metaphor of a story about a uncle or dad that rapes his niece or daughter. I think throughout the mv it takes place in a house and it's raining inside. The two girls have their hearts glowing red throughout the mv

Just curious because the mv and song (don't know the tittle just the melody) has been in my head for quite a while now.

Hope that description helps.

Archived