What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crashandburn

i know the singer is ayaka but i don't know the song.

Thanks for helping anyway. I have a feeling the song hasn't been released yet so, I'll keep an eye out for this artist.

Guest charrex

Thanks for helping anyway. I have a feeling the song hasn't been released yet so, I'll keep an eye out for this artist.

i'm pretty sure the song has been released. The video was posted during march, and her new song is released 4/22

edit: i was wrong.

Guest Love_Eric

AH

im looking for this song

i think its in english lol

but its like .. techno, a male singing

and he goes like LA LA LALA and theres a little beat after that

its a really great song..

anybody knows?

okay, so i know this is kind of a broad description but ..

there were these song lyrics i put into my AIM buddy info a maaaad long time ago, maybe like early 2000's?

anyway, it had lyrics like "silver lining" and basically the parts before/after that had something to do with colors. like blue sky or green grass.

i'm not saying those were the actual lyrics, but they were something like that .. i only remember silver lining.

it could either be a 90's song or an early 2000's song. ARGH. i just remembered i was obsessed with that song and now i can't remember what it is D:

i tried googling silver lining .. and you have no idea how many songs have that in it LOL.

so yea, anyone know? thanks
:)

edit: LOL geez, i just found out the song right after i posted this.

it's color everywhere by youth asylum! ahaahha; but the version i remember was the one christian bautista sang .. i think i heard his version first and freaked out about it hahah

thanks anywayyyy
:D

Guest chi_tsukiko

Can anyone please find the name of the song it's in this video video

it's at 3:57

you can just drag the thing to 3:57. Please PM me if you know it. even if it's just the artist. haha it's even ok if you think it's someone who sounds like it xD.

Many thanks

Guest Shen

I don't know who the artist is, and i dont know what the title is. but here's a preview:

pleasee pm me ???

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/helloeric/10811675

the song that plays on this blog.

iono what language it is either. lol

help me (:

giving you a link to another forum =p

It may be Mandarin--I can only hear it in bits. Buffering. -.-

his name is Eric Chang--that's his wretch/blog--it's him singing. You can read a little about him here--I think he has a pretty decent voice.

youtube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type...%BB%B7&aq=f

Guest QWERTY.

giving you a link to another forum =p

It may be Mandarin--I can only hear it in bits. Buffering. -.-

his name is Eric Chang--that's his wretch/blog--it's him singing. You can read a little about him here--I think he has a pretty decent voice.

youtube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type...%BB%B7&aq=f

i know that is eric chang but he is not the one singing the song on his page

i know that is eric chang but he is not the one singing the song on his page

ohhh >< I hope you find out--I'd like to know too. I did think it was him, but then again, I've only heard him sing once. /=

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/helloeric/10811675

the song that plays on this blog.

iono what language it is either. lol

help me (:

i don't know the name of the song, but i know that it's korean.

but the person singing, seems to have an accent, but doesn't seem korean himself... does that make sense?

anyways, hope you can find out the song and artist. C:

it's a pretty good song. C:

in my top 25 most played song on my ipod~!

its Nell- drifting apart

quite a hit in the korean charts last year :)

I'm an idiot sometimes. lol I think what happened was I was on another page----not the page that QWERTY. (sorry, QWERTY. =x ) asked about. >< Of course I can always blame Cat, who might have stepped on the mouse while I was out of the room for a sec...she sits on the pad when I'm using it. I would have known if it was Korean, and more specifically Kim Jongwan. ><

thanks for letting us know. =p

Archived