What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovesicles

on the american eagle cd this month, i really liked this one song.

it's not a music video. it plays when they have the 'american eagle' thing playing on the tv.

it goes like

'i did it for you' or something. ~____~;

Guest o0vicky0o

does anyone know what this song calls ?

39916046ni1.jpg

it was from a playlist to i couldn't copy the name, plus i cannot chinese >.<

plz if you ever have this song, plz share, or just be kind and write down the name or the artist so i can find it myself.

Thousand thanks!

Guest redRosex

hahaah sorry this is kind of vague, but I don't know how to describe the song.

It's a rap/hiphop song that you hear at clubs often. Near the end, the techno-y beat goes

'de de dededede. dede dededede.'

the first de starts low and with each one, it goes higher and faster (until the period)

and then the rappers repeat the same word a few times.

:sweatingbullets:

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Hmm, the "de de dededede. dede dededede" doesn't help much. =/

Can you remember any of the words/lyrics? Is it a new song? Did you hear the song at a club? Do you friends know?

I would love to help figure it out for you.

Guest carmelittalucrece

hey! i posted a thread about this already, but i only now found this topic>.<>.< sorry!!! please delete the thread! didn´t mean to be rude!

so: i´m looking for the music from the movie "my so called love" that i watched today. the song when kitty walk away at night and falls asleep on the road.the lyrics are something bout "i´ll go into the dreams of freud" and "i´ll circle the planets" (i know this only from the subs).

you can watch the movie on supernovatube.com - here´s the link. the song starts somewhere in the middle (at 25mins or something)

<a href="http://www.supernovatube.com/divxp.php?viewkey=672a1e40cfbc484ace5f">link</a>

I don't have the song mainly cause I can't remember it AT ALL T___T I was listening to this guy singing this song...I tihkn it had "never back down" or "never stand down" or something like that. I'm guessing it's an old rock song, maybe from the 90's or early 2000's, could be 80's though. The title was in the first line as well. If anyone could guess what it is, I will love you <3

Guest carmelittalucrece

so nobody knows my song?? =( =( saaad...

@koreanluver: i love your sig "Behind every great girl there´s a guy checkin her out" :) :) love that. where´s it from?

Guest charrex

Can anyone help:

help.

It's right there! But I can't read Chinese x_x

The singer is call Hiromi Wada. I don't think there is a English translation (雪映移城) title for the song.

Guest LiLoLeLe

My cousin wants to perform this song at a school event.

The song is Vietnamese by Cat Tien - Khi Xua Yeu Nhau. We cannot find instrumental to it. I think it is originally chinese, but I could be wrong. I thought that maybe if we found the original Title of the song, I could eventually find the instrumental.

Does anyone recognize this song? Thanks in advance!

Guest M0NSTER*

It's a rap song, and it says something about education and scholarship...and I think one line is "The kind of girl my homeboys want" x_X thanks

Guest itzydnic

it's actually Eun Jiwon (aka 'G-One') ^^; Looks like it's from his new single.

can someone tell me who is singing "never say goodbye?"

thanks in advance =]

Archived