What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

Guest oh_miracle

need help with finding this song or artist.

i dont have the song or anything since i watched the mv of it on mtvasia and forgot the details.

.____.

the mv features a girl in a snowy neighbourhood. (setting reminds me of kat-tun's white christmas)

she sees a guy near a motorbike and he hands her a helmet.

she likes this red jeweled ring and the guy buys it for her.

i think at the end it was all a dream. she left her home and saw the guy with the motorbike.

she waves to him but then he hands another girl the helmet and that girl is wearing the red jeweled ring.

thats all i can remember. oh and its japanese and i think the singer was female.

anyone know what im talking about ? >_< thanks.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest charrex

need help with finding this song or artist.

i dont have the song or anything since i watched the mv of it on mtvasia and forgot the details.

.____.

the mv features a girl in a snowy neighbourhood. (setting reminds me of kat-tun's white christmas)

she sees a guy near a motorbike and he hands her a helmet.

she likes this red jeweled ring and the guy buys it for her.

i think at the end it was all a dream. she left her home and saw the guy with the motorbike.

she waves to him but then he hands another girl the helmet and that girl is wearing the red jeweled ring.

thats all i can remember. oh and its japanese and i think the singer was female.

anyone know what im talking about ? >_< thanks.

Ayumi Hamasaki - Days :)

The guy didn't buy the ring for her.

Guest Chakra'ca

what;s the song that goes like "chang chang chaaaaang~" by like an amazing afrian american women voice?

Is it Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin?

it's not chang but it sounds similar...

Guest icecreamsoda93

Ok, so I was watching Oh!sama TV and they were showing quick Japanese music video previews without artist/song names T_T

and I was wondering what this Japanese song was..

It was by a female and the song was slowish and the setting was like snowy and the girl was wearing a white beanie.

The only lyrics I caught were "Koini ochita watashi wa ima" and somewhere along the lines she says "i love you" in english.

I was only able to get a pretty horrible screen shot of the MV/singer look liked. :sweatingbullets:

pic1.jpg

Help is appreciated :)

Guest Chakra'ca

what's the song at 2:35? says something like "im on the phone with a bum of another kind" TY :)

The Cool Kids - I'm Mikey

and it's a BONE of another kind. haha

Guest SomePolarBears

Can somebody please help me identify these jpop songs and artist for me?

81336913ph8.jpg

85436194ns8.jpg

Also, are there any websites I can watch streaming jpop/kpop music?

I found the Sony-channel, but it's only short snippets of musicvideos -_-

can someone tell me who sings this song and what is the name of it.

http://www.cyworld.com.cn/ps2/index.php?mh_id=2002292525

starts off "i could never be happy until i see all the people in the hood spending with me my brothers and my sisters in the VIP singing NANANANA.."

thanks

EDIT* SomePolarBears the second picture is the music video from stereopony called "ヒトヒラのハナビラ"

MV

Guest Pinklett

icecreamsoda93

Ok, so I was watching Oh!sama TV and they were showing quick Japanese music video previews without artist/song names T_T

and I was wondering what this Japanese song was..

It was by a female and the song was slowish and the setting was like snowy and the girl was wearing a white beanie.

The only lyrics I caught were "Koini ochita watashi wa ima" and somewhere along the lines she says "i love you" in english.

I was only able to get a pretty horrible screen shot of the MV/singer look liked. :sweatingbullets:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn221/13Fariha/pic1.jpg

Help is appreciated :)

MAY'S - KISS ~恋におちて...冬~ (Kiss~Koi ni ochite...Fuyu~) :)

I knew I saw that pv before, but then i realised that ALL female japanese singers when releasing pv's in the winter the setting will always be : them walkin in the snow with white beanie white jacket,

but found it ^^

Guest icecreamsoda93

icecreamsoda93

MAY'S - KISS ~恋におちて...冬~ (Kiss~Koi ni ochite...Fuyu~) :)

I knew I saw that pv before, but then i realised that ALL female japanese singers when releasing pv's in the winter the setting will always be : them walkin in the snow with white beanie white jacket,

but found it ^^

AHH. Thanks sooooooo much!!! =DDD

Archived