What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

Guest momoko*

I was watching tvb and i saw this mv.

I can't read chinese =.="

SO it is about a guy who see people around him as couples.

At first he is in an office and then he is driving a taxi and there is a old couple.

Then he goes a park and then goes to a hospital or something and in the end he ends up with the tall nurse and he is way shorter than her.

I don't know the guys name but i have seen him in the latest super trio show.

he reminds me of I Love You Boyz

is it this video right here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxBFIqZe1tQ

王祖藍-豬豬 BB UN 咕咕 (wong cho lam-chuchu bb un googoo) the best i can romanize it.lol... ;D

lol its a really weird song..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the piano sound coming out from the beginning and then replaying at the 17th second mark ( or at least somewhere near there ) & then if u fast forward till like 2:00 and listen to the end, what song is that!

Guest happiisunshin

I'M DESPERATE TO FIND THIS SONG!

Alright, so the song starts out as a dark classic music (piano and violin playing) and then it gets to a slow beat? I think it was like a ballad or maybe a soft hip hop? It was definitely in Vietnamese and the MV started out as a girl practicing ballet (the reason for the classic music) and then a guy hears it (he looks like Sasuke from Naruto). Suddenly she falls and breaks her ankle so the guy picks her up and takes her to get it healed and then the song begins with the MV and song name appearing.

After a few instances they get together. Then the girl goes off to Osaka, Japan and get into an accident? Somehow the guy and the girl also splits up too. In the end, the girl and the guy is sitting (unknowingly) next to each other with their backs against each other and the MV ends with the guy waiting at the girl's doorstep.

Please help me with this song! Thank you!

Guest dis_grl

can someone help me find a song, i just randomly remember that it was one of my favorite song, but i dont have it anymore, and i don't remember who it was by. its been really bothering me -_-

- its a taiwanese song i think

- there was a guy and a girl singing, but she doesn't sing until the end.

- the guy artist, i read somewhere that he use to be fat, and his dad is in the entertainment business

- the main guy fell in love with a girl when he was young and gave her a hat, but he was poor and she was marry off to a rich guy

- and at the end she run away from the rich guy and found the main guy and they end up dancing in the street and there was fireworks

Guest Vidalia

Can anyone help me find the artist&the name of this song for me ? :[ it's the first one in the video , with a woman singing it . PLEASE&THANKYOU IN ADVANCE !

Can someone tell me the last song on this video also @_@ the song with the guy singing with the high voice 2:43

Guest miho<3

Can someone tell me the last song on this video also @_@ the song with the guy singing with the high voice 2:43

It's called Love In The Ice [Japanese Version] sang by Tohoshinki. There is a Korean version of it (same title, sang by the same band but they're more knows as Dong Bang Shin Ki in Korea)

Guest Vidalia

It's called Love In The Ice [Japanese Version] sang by Tohoshinki. There is a Korean version of it (same title, sang by the same band but they're more knows as Dong Bang Shin Ki in Korea)

Ah DBSK! thanks :)

Guest gsdjuuri

Anyone know the song&artist at 1:36 ?

I've been trying to look for the song by searching the lyrics, and nothing worked so far :tears:

Guest joie.de.vivre

can someone please please help me identify what rock song has a music video that has a devil character, a boy, a woman rising out of a field to give him a guitar ??? i saw it on headbanger's ball and heard it sometimes on KROQ but i don't know the name ><

Does anyone know the intro song from this video thanks :)

it's clubbed to death by rob dougan the album it is in is ibiza annual 2005

Anyone know the song&artist at 1:36 ?

I've been trying to look for the song by searching the lyrics, and nothing worked so far :tears:

it's walk by wc, the album it is in is ghetto heisman

you're both welcome in advance. (^__^)

Guest Chakra'ca

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=441754859

does anyone know the title/artists of this song? its the title "TWO"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=409978068

and the song title "another place"

artist/title please :)

oh yeah these ARE NOT the real titles, please help ^_^

For TWO - It's Utada Hikaru - Flavor of Live... or something along those lines

and the second one, I searched the lyrics and I got this

Guest Chakra'ca

Helloo, back for some more music names.

I would love to know all of the song names on this guy's music myspace except for the second one (which is Shayne Ward - Melt the Snow)

http://www.myspace.com/shawnizzlesmuuusikk

thanks <3

They weren't in order when I went on the myspace so I'll just put the names

Pepsi: Dontae - Lost Without Your Love

Coke: Corey Williams - Promise Me

Sprite: Ahmir - Come Back

Crush: Hector Troy - Nothing Like Me

Honestly, I didn't know any of these songs, I just typed the first couple lyrics in on google and it was the first thing that came up each time.

Guest Onesweetypie

Can somebody help me find the title and artist of this song that goes something like:

"Aw Sookie Sookie, Yeah Sookie Sookie. Cmon Sookie now...

Here we go, here we go, let's start the show...

Lay up, Ima ya pay up..."

It not Groove Me by King Floyd or Sookie Sookie-StepphenWolf.

It's a dance track and it's sang by a girl :/ and supposedly the girl who found it listens to alot of japanese commericial music :crazy:

Archived