What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vidalia

Anybody know what song the Wonder girls are singing in this first half of the video?

-Oh yeah don't mind the video itself....I was curious :unsure:

^I believe "E11eventh Avenue" is the actual artist. They don't have it up on their myspace.. but erm if you ctrl + F and search "let me love you" (on their myspace) some girl mentions it. :]

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I went to a chinese restaurant today and they were playing MVs. The MV/Artist that I'm looking for is a DUO of two guys and they both sang an R&B song. They are Taiwanese and the song I know for sure came out sometime this year. The MV has them standing around a car and one of them has corn rolls? Very vague I know but the MV really was not much of anything. Please help anyone! Thanks.

Guest dolcedor.

can anyone help me find this song?

We Got Married - Ep 17

it starts around 9:00

"Here, There, and Everywhere" originally by the Beatles. :)

http://tmfashion.ca/en_main.html

does anyone know the song title and artist for track 1 and track 2?

thanks =)

The first one is "Electric Feel" by MGMT. The second one isn't loading for some reason, so I dunno about that one.

I'm trying to find out the english translation of a chinese song called " Ka Fei Dien" (I think). I found this song searching for some Jay Chou music. It says its by him but I can find any record of this song by Jay Chou anywhere!! Maybe it's under a different song title?? He also keeps saying "tin tan sho"?? Sorry I don't know if the spelling is right, I'm korean lol.

I'm in loveee with this song!! I would really appreciate it if someone can find out the english title and the singer and the translation of the lyrics!! I can also send you the song to help identify it too... PLease help me!!

The first one is "Electric Feel" by MGMT. The second one isn't loading for some reason, so I dunno about that one.

aww thanks so much! :blush:

Hi, I've been hearing this song in quite a few TVB series like Healing Hands and such and I really really really like it, but I have no idea whatsoever what it's called or who it's by so please help!!!

Here's part of the lyrics:

Man: I Look for someone...someone who could see...more than meets the eye...

Woman: I always hope to find, someone who could be...all the reasons why...

Both: We find the two of us...On this path ...which way do we go?

Follow your heart ...

Guest Vidalia

Hi, I've been hearing this song in quite a few TVB series like Healing Hands and such and I really really really like it, but I have no idea whatsoever what it's called or who it's by so please help!!!

Here's part of the lyrics:

Man: I Look for someone...someone who could see...more than meets the eye...

Woman: I always hope to find, someone who could be...all the reasons why...

Both: We find the two of us...On this path ...which way do we go?

Follow your heart ...

Couldn't quite find what your looking for but try looking through this forum: Here

I looked through the majority of the pages but didn't find what you were looking for, maybe I missed something so you could try if you want, GL :)

Guest Vidalia

Vidalia - yeah i've tried =(

i didn't go through all the pages but on the last page someone asked about it too, but noone replied =(

thanks though =D

NP

This song is wrecking up my mind, anyone know what song this is?

Here

The song right in the beginning

Archived