What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone familiar with Cantonese songs, who can help me identify the song&artist that's being sung between 2:29 - 3:12?

Thought it was GiGi's song at first since she did a film called 'Turn left, turn right'

BUT

This is the song

By Miriam Yang

**----------------------------------------------------------------------------------**

So, found this song and i fell in love with it as soon as I heard it

Anyone know the name? Even the person who posted it didn't know the name :/

Gah I love you! I've heard it before, but I forgot who it was by and the name. It bothers me so much when that happens. :sweatingbullets:

I wish I knew the song you posted, so I could help you!

can someone tell me what song this is? i googled the lyrics and still can't seem to find it. thanks in advance =)

It's When I, by Lisa Shaw.

i'm desperatly looking for this song/video

i found it months ago but now i totally don't know what it was called or anything

The videoclip was like a couple of Spanish woman walking towards this rehearsal room were they start dancing Flamenco and the artist is infront of the room on the guitar...so it's kinda pop but also with a spanish rythem in it...the only lyrics i remember (but i also could be wrong) is "girl with a pearl" it also could be 'the' instead of an 'a'

it drives me crazy i'm looking for it now for months! :S

Guest megan92

does anyone know the name of this singer or where i could buy/download this song?

my friend and i randomly came across this and danced to it over and over for like an hour LMFAO.

can anyone identify the song that starts at 5:30? its the second song she plays and its japanese. i think it might be round table i'm not sure...

PLEASEE LET ME KNOW!! THANKYOU!!

Okay, I've got the title of the song, but I'm looking for this one remixed/hip hop sounding version that I heard in this one breakdancing video, but I can't find the video anymore :[ I believe it was a group of Korean bboys performing at Coex Mall...? I'm not so sure about this, but I know they were dancing to another song called 'Castle in the Sky' from the Japanese film 'Laputa: Castle in the Sky'

The song's called 'Por Una Cabeza' , and I know it's a long shot, but maybe someone has seen this video, and knows the remixed version. Thank you! =)

does anyone know the name of this singer or where i could buy/download this song?

my friend and i randomly came across this and danced to it over and over for like an hour LMFAO.

Singer: Tsewang Lhamo

I don't know where you can purchase Tsewang's album.. but here's a link at divshare:

http://www.divshare.com/download/5850952-373

So, found this song and i fell in love with it as soon as I heard it

Anyone know the name? Even the person who posted it didn't know the name :/

It's listed in the description box.

Artist: Laguna

Title: Day By Day

The song is from Laguna's Attic album (2001).

can anyone identify the song that starts at 5:30? its the second song she plays and its japanese. i think it might be round table i'm not sure...

PLEASEE LET ME KNOW!! THANKYOU!!

Song: Atashi Datte Onaji Koto Omotteru Yo (あたしだって同じこと思ってるよ/ I'm Thinking the Same Thing)

Artist: Round Table feat. Nino

Guest Vidalia

Okay, I've got the title of the song, but I'm looking for this one remixed/hip hop sounding version that I heard in this one breakdancing video, but I can't find the video anymore :[ I believe it was a group of Korean bboys performing at Coex Mall...? I'm not so sure about this, but I know they were dancing to another song called 'Castle in the Sky' from the Japanese film 'Laputa: Castle in the Sky'

The song's called 'Por Una Cabeza' , and I know it's a long shot, but maybe someone has seen this video, and knows the remixed version. Thank you! =)

Pretty sure I found what your looking for-

I also took the liberty to edit this song and convert it into an MP3 without the extra noises and had my friend post it on her Imeem for me, incase you don't want to always run youtube when you just want the music:

Imeem Version

Archived