What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

I was looking through videos on youtube about the Nice Guy contest by wongfu prods. and then I came up to this one video:

and it's a korean song. Anyone know who sang it and what's it called?

THx

Guest superlover

Hi everyone,

I was looking through videos on youtube about the Nice Guy contest by wongfu prods. and then I came up to this one video:

and it's a korean song. Anyone know who sang it and what's it called?

THx

The song is called "You" by Clazziquai.

its a bit hard to find but its in their album Robotica =)

oh!! thank you so much.

i am asking another question now,

what song is this?? i recorded it from a drama and uploaded it on imeem to show ppl.

does anyone know who sang this or what it is called??

it's from my mighty princess kmovie.

link: http://www.imeem.com/people/9xzt6EY/music/...ighty_princess/

do you happen to have the song??? i can't find it anywhere.

Guest simplirain

ehh....can someone tell me if there is a female version of this song? i thought i heard a female version of this song but i'm not too sure. it's drivin me nuts >.<

thanks.

Guest *PeACH*IT*UP*

So yeah I have another song that I don't know the name or the Artist too. PLEASE HELP!!! It's been stuck in my head the music video for months!!!! @___@

Well there are two main people, a black rapper and white singer in the video. It's mainly the black guy but I think it feature the white guy. You couldn't really see him because they used like special effects. I think one of the lyrics was like "if you're a star you know who you are" or something similar to that. Basically the music video had like this one scene where a bunch of supposedly artists and Singers came out of a limo and walked down the red carpet. There's like red paparazzi and stuff. That's what I remember. And the rapper was like in a room or something rapping about it. I forgot what he said. But this is what I remember.

>.< Please help if this sounds the Least bit similar???

Guest talksound

all i know is that song is called Talk to Me.

and if you want the song pm me. but its not the full version.

the song is called Ice Cream by DNR

I can only tell you about a couple-- because not all of them are marked. The person that does the music for Bubble Bees and High Delivery is the same---here's his website--when Bubble Bees is loaded, it's at the bottom:

http://www.stevencravis.com/

for things that aren't marked, maybe you could ask the site owner/designer?

his e-mail is under 'Legal Stuff'.

Oh wow, thank you so much! The writing/text color was so small/light that I didn't even see it. :] Thank you.

Guest bebietdibibi

i cant find this song name, please help me ;_;

the chorus in this song is: see imma tell you like who tell me cash rules everything around me, sing it dolla dolla bill ya'll

Archived