What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest somberskies

@byess The song is Hard But Easy by f(x)'s Luna & Krystal :)

Edit:

@jintsang Found the song! ^^

It's 最好的我 by 房祖名 & 龔芝怡.

Jaycee Chan & Serene Koong - The Best Of Me.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me --can someone please tell me the singer's name--and the song? it's driving me crazy, because I know who it is, and I just can't think of it. >< >< >< (edit: almost thought it was June, but probably wrong. -__-* )

yaoi-ish warning, in case you don't like it...

Guest music-life

ARGH. I really need help identifying this song. It's been stuck in my head and I can't identify it!

Here's the link:   clicky me!!!

The song starts at 2:53

And here's a little bit of the lyrics that I got:

"waiting for news to come alive everyone's working for something searching for light at the end of the tunnel some kind of way to get out haters to lovers losers to winners running races never end silence from speaking believing weight on your shoulders that took a toll on you"

it's 松下優也/Matsush!ta Yuya's 'Honesty' :)

I feel stupid--for some reason, I didn't think of the same person that sang 'Trust me'...I have holes in my memory sometimes, and things like this (forgetting names) are SO annoying. THANK YOU. =p

I can't believe he's only 20. >< The first time I heard his voice, I thought the songs were a little tiny bit like Seven's Japanese releases. He still reminds me of him a bit, but I don't have problems telling the difference. I like his stuff.

Guest lainey025

Song: Korean

chorus: starts with "I believe" *repeating*

an upbeat song

sung by a girl

very catchy <3

pls help :tears:

sorry if i dont have the song

this song keeps buggin me :(

Guest munSTAR

Song: Korean

chorus: starts with "I believe" *repeating*

an upbeat song

sung by a girl

very catchy <3

pls help :tears:

sorry if i dont have the song

this song keeps buggin me :(

this song?

Guest lunchboxthermos

does anyone know the name of the song thats played on the background of this video ?

My link

thanks in advance :)

@juulchan:  it's You're Too Pretty by Di Johnston

Could someone please help me find this song? It starts when the little kid kisses Ho Dong on the lips :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHCvzsx9T2Q between ~6:43 to 6:59. I'm dying to find out!

@ T.H.:  it's from the What Happened in Bali OST, called "My Love"

I hope this is the correct place to post this. I already know the title/artist. Pardon me if it isn't,

but I need help finding a youtubevideo or mp3 download of the song " Ureshii Hina Matsuri - DOYÔ" By Ishikawa Sayuri.

I found the song on youtube awhile ago, but I can't find it anymore! (Taken down for copyrights ._.) I really want to download it. If anyone finds it, let me know. I really appreciate that. Thank you ^^;

Guest nobody knows

heyy

anyone know what these songs are & who sings them?

I was in a store in Taiwan (I recall the songs being Mandarin) and heard them and recorded them >__> there's more than 1, from what I remember

the video's of me like walking around not looking suspicious as if I was taking pictures of their merch so please ignore that D:

http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj40/LycheePeachieLOVE/?action=view&current=MVI_5544.mp4

BIG props + thank you to anyone that manages to find the names :D

Guest plutorox

Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone knows the song playing in the background of this fancam of BEAST's Junhyung? I love the song so much! It'd be nice to know the artist/song name! Thanks in advanceee!

Guest simpleandpink

http://www.box.net/shared/q10n6du215

I've spent the last hour or so looking for the name/artist of this song ):

All I know is that it's a Korean version of the Opening song for the anime, "Kimi ni Todoke"

I tried to maybe write lyrics in Korean but I am super fail at transposing ):

If anyone can give me more information, I'd really appreciate it please ^^ <3

Archived