soompi banners

eternal

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I don't think soompi has an official banner or avatar for the signatures but that

would be very cool and nice if they did. In fact, that's actually not a bad idea, dear.

Can i run a thread in the artwork section for 'offical soompi banners', and then have people vote on it? If a winner emerges, is if possible to make that one the sooomp offical banner or icon? Who should I speak to in order to get permission to do this>?

Can i run a thread in the artwork section for 'offical soompi banners', and then have people vote on it? If a winner emerges, is if possible to make that one the sooomp offical banner or icon? Who should I speak to in order to get permission to do this>?

hi there

that would be me

i'm working with chelly right now in getting something running - though it's not exactly what you are suggesting, i think the end result might be similar

let me think about it a little bit -

and i'll get back to you personally, ok! :D

-s

Archived