[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

HQ: 1.Night.2.Days.Ep.33.071223

http://dkyang.wordpress.com/are-you-ready/

From godlove3494 CB, enjoy!

LQ: 1.Night.2.Days.Ep.33.071223

http://www.badongo.com/vid/571824 (DKYang)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JODDQ3U0 (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=906...7af7469f7b3bacc (DKYang)

From godlove3494 CB, enjoy!

I hope MC Mong stays, because he really does belong in the show. ^_^

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marialolly

LOL! Kang Ho Dong Being Shrek at PC! xDD

And is that MC Mong's mom? She looks nice and hurry :P

And The dog is getting playfull :D

And yeeh! Can't wait to see next week Snowballs! :D

I'm watching the 2007 KBS Entertainment Awards right now and I'm very happy for 1N2D.

Lee Soo Geun won an award for Best Male Entertainer (I think) for 1N2D. Eun Ji Won was also nominated in this category.

1N2D also won another award, something to do with comedy. The PD (the one that always wear the blue cap) received the award and Lee Soo Geun and Kang Ho Dong also went up with him. ROFL, someone gave a box of meat to Kang Ho Dong (usually flowers are given).

Kang Ho Dong was nominated for Best Entertainer but lost to the last segment of Happy Sunday, Immortal Music's MC. (Not Shin Jung Hwan, the other Country Kko Kko member).

1N2D fighting!

V Yea, too bad Shin Jung Hwan wasn't nominated.

Guest silverwingz

congratulations! man... shin jung hwan really deserves to win an award...

IMO (no bashing intended), Tak Jae Hoon isn't as good as Shin Jung Hwan...

i can see the show without TJH, but not without SJH...

anyway... back on topic... congratulations to 1N2D!!

Guest marialolly

Oh my gawd! 1N,2D WON!? O.O WOOHOO~ PARTY TIME! <33

And lol at KHD With food. :P but it is sweet for them. :3

And what?! SJW didn't won? D: What Silverwingz said is right! He deserved to be won! And without him, there's no bright light in the show! D:

And also.. how did Hi5 goes? Did they won too?

Guest silverwingz

Oh my gawd! 1N,2D WON!? O.O WOOHOO~ PARTY TIME! <33

And lol at KHD With food. :P but it is sweet for them. :3

And what?! SJW didn't won? D: What Silverwingz said is right! He deserved to be won! And without him, there's no bright light in the show! D:

And also.. how did Hi5 goes? Did they won too?

hyun young won best female MC ^^

Guest silverwingz

i was wondering if anyone had that song that they always play to wake everyone up?

sorry can't help you. dunno the song... but just wanted to mention it's a funny song and i would die if i had to wake up early in the morning to that song!

as well as with dog slobber allover my face! ROFL XD

Guest marialolly

sorry can't help you. dunno the song... but just wanted to mention it's a funny song and i would die if i had to wake up early in the morning to that song!

as well as with dog slobber allover my face! ROFL XD

Thehe that's good idea to wake up. xD It only needs a ringtone for that. xP

Guest ~*gongjunim*~

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days (2007-12-30).avi [528.2MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

thanks for the upload! i just finished downloading it and i played it on windows media player but i cant see anything. i hear everything though... how do i fix this??

Guest marialolly

^

YEEEH! SHANK U! <33

Edit: Gosh,

Even i don't understand, but they are now talking about memories when they put first 1n,2d about. And MC Mong came started before KJM is gone. And i like teh uncutted one. xP Even i don't understand it.. .__.

Btw at preview, i saw MC Mong Nosebleeding.. and now i'm worried about him if he's alright on 1n,2d D: I hope he's not like No Hong Chul.. >_<; ..

Njaa.. happy newyear guys!

Edit: Gosh,

Even i don't understand, but they are now talking about memories when they put first 1n,2d about. And MC Mong came started before KJM is gone. And i like teh uncutted one. xP Even i don't understand it.. .__.

Btw at preview, i saw MC Mong Nosebleeding.. and now i'm worried about him if he's alright on 1n,2d D: I hope he's not like No Hong Chul.. >_<; ..

Njaa.. happy newyear guys!

Yeah, I think EJW was saying Seung Gi was also a replacement (for Ji Sang Ryul), Seung Gi says he's the replacement for No Hong Chul.

If you watch the memories part, you'll notice that MC Mong's glasses are broken... and they taped it with the green tape. :blink:

I can't believe they are really camping outside in that snow. :wacko: Happy New Years everyone!

Guest trustno1file

this is so funny! i laugh so much whenever im watching this show XD. btw, does anyone think the dog is more of a bear than a dog? he is HUGEEE :P

Archived