[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marialolly

Homfg, your TOTALLY RIGHT!

Thehe, at pingpong i really really love when 1 of EunMongGeon lost, they pretent to fight in the room (expecialy MC Mong) and the camera doing shaking to pretent it's real fight. xD

And when there going to bed. Homfg they put snow first at the KangSeungC's bed and then i really love revenge one! And they start Snow War until they make a peace and cleaning beds! xDD

Gosh that was HILARIOUS episode that i laught TO hard xD

Guest adikkeluangman

TV Variety Shows Set New Standards

2008-01-08

080108_ent_2.jpg

TV variety shows have been setting new standards recently by introducing segments on charity.

The "One Night Two Days" segment of KBS TV's "Happy Sunday" is one of these shows. Stars appearing in the segment visit Korea's famous scenic sites where they spend one night and two days and hold events for local residents.

When the show's cast visited the Dokdo islets, it cooked noodles for the coastguard. In one of the latest episodes, the cast visited Gageo Island, where it threw a pizza party for elementary school students. The episode received a favorable response from viewers and the island residents.

The widespread charity trend in TV shows apparently reflects the recently growing interest in celebrities' philanthropic activities. Moreover, viewers have become more demanding when it comes to variety shows. It is hoped that variety shows will be able to meet viewers' demands by combining volunteer work and charity with fun and laughter.

c: KBS Global

Guest silverwingz

it's great to read about the popularity of this show. i love it too! and love how it combines charity and humour together.

1 Night 2 Days... Hwaiting~

Guest marialolly

^

^ Woow, btw i'm getting sad if i see those BEAUTIFUL pics :tears: SO great memories about them. .__.'

But glad they made them very popular x3

Beside, i really love EJW wild hairs on that pics. :3

Yeah, I just read about that too! So happy that they're doing it for charity. Hwaiting!!!

I finally got time to watch the latest episode. Really love the snowball fight and revenge. They were all such cute dorks. They can aim as well! And the look EJW had when he woke up to the snow. Poor Sang Geun though, he ate snow. And MC Mong, his glasses broke while HoDong pushed him.

Thanks!

OMO! What happened to all of godlove3494's Happy Sunday links?

DKYang, what other clubbox provides Happy Sunday, specifically just the 1N2D cut?

Thanks!

DKYang, what other clubbox provides Happy Sunday, specifically just the 1N2D cut?

you can find the cuts for 1N2D at the cashewmania cb and i think at the koreanent cb too. oh and kalena85 also.

you can find the cuts for 1N2D at the cashewmania cb and i think at the koreanent cb too. oh and kalena85 also.

Hehe, forgot to mention that I already know those ones. Cashewmania, KoreanEnt, Kalena85, wangja, godlove3494, these are the ones I know of, any other ones?

Guest miso1004

haha. this show is hilarious. I LOVE 은초딩!!! ^^

If you guys want HD versions and HQ versions check out http://www.clubhard.co.kr, very fast download rates and they have everything. =]

Do you need a korean residence number for joining? or is it like clubbox, and you can register as an overseas person? Some of the korean is really hard to follow. =_=;;

HQ: 1.Night.2.Days.Ep.36.080113

http://dkyang.wordpress.com/

From wangja CB, enjoy!

LQ: 1.Night.2.Days.Ep.36.080113

http://www.badongo.com/vid/593959 (DKYang)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VEUSEWF1 (DKYang)

Can't access filesend link, will post once I can. (DKYang)

HQ from wangja CB, then converted into LQ by me. Enjoy!

Thanks!

I go to wanga's CB. It's all in Korean though. They have cuts for Good Sunday shows, but I don't know about Happy Sunday shows though.

Do you need a korean residence number for joining? or is it like clubbox, and you can register as an overseas person? Some of the korean is really hard to follow. =_=;;

You do need a Korean SSN. I don't see anywhere on the site which allows for oversea people to register.

Archived