Cutie*Songstress Songs!!!!! ^_________^

Guest Cutie*Songstress

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehehe can i be ur #0 fan! omg omg omg! i love ur voice its so cute even though i rarely heard ayumi or koda's songs!!!! *dies* *hand her roses* omg xD i love that 1000 words as well as ur other music u have a good voice! be mi sister! :lol: *poke*

lol omg! pokemon song is the best!!!!!! B)

Guest babiixru

o.o...you sound SO MUCH LIKE HER!!!!!!!! one thing i noticed is that when you sing sonno and something else, you go a little soft. don't go soft i know you can sing it wihtout going soft ;D haha. but GJ love it <3 omg, you are like majaaa with your chameleon voice o_o. you sound like kodaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoa o_o. i want to hear you sing a namie amuro song now ;D hahaha

Guest Cutie*Songstress

Hahahaha...thank you. n_n I'm really happy singing Koda songs...since that's my true style. I'm most comfortable with it!!! ^_________^ But...ummmm...=P I don't really sing Namie Amuro at all...she's not exactly one of my favorite artists. XD

Guest babiixru

awww >=( not even exist for you or wishing on a same star? those are more soft ballads then her usual hip "pop" flavor-ish songs lol =]

Guest IHMJack

You say you want to be a singer, YOU SHOULD! Its a waste of great talent if you dont, You are REALLY good! no kidding, and yes you sound ALOT like Ayumi. sometimes I cant even tell the difference between you and Ayumi, You are really amazing.

In how good you are, you are compareable with NO-1, and I heard that pokemon clip, very pretty. You have a great talking voice also, good enough for anime voice acting, sound very pretty. makes me wonder if you have the beautiful image as well? You will need that to be a singer.

You should try to sing with that "Natural" voice of your, its really beautiful, I would love to hear you sing with that voice.

Guest PockyUpNose

soompi is a place full of talent XD.........u and NO.1 should do a collab for the song meaning of peace, and she sings boa, and u sing koda lol...

Guest Cutie*Songstress

Hahahahaha...no, I'm not Japanese! XD

And I'm gonna post a picture of myself on my musik page soon. =) I hope ya'll go to see it then. n_n My voice matches my looks very well, I believe.

Guest IHMJack

(Hey cutie, you never reply to my message so Im posting it again!)

You say you want to be a singer, YOU SHOULD! Its a waste of great talent if you dont, You are REALLY good! no kidding, and yes you sound ALOT like Ayumi. sometimes I cant even tell the difference between you and Ayumi, You are really amazing.

In how good you are, you are compareable with NO-1, and I heard that pokemon clip, very pretty. You have a great talking voice also, good enough for anime voice acting, sound very pretty. makes me wonder if you have the beautiful image as well? You will need that to be a singer.

You should try to sing with that "Natural" voice of your, its really beautiful, I would love to hear you sing with that voice.

Guest Cutie*Songstress

XD I'm gonna be a singer! =P And thank you for ur comments...and u can see my picture that's gonna be posted soon on my musik page, if u wish. And my 'natural voice' is boring...XP and typical to me, at least. I feel better when I sing KK. n_n-V

Hee-hee!!! =P I try to respond to everyone.

Guest IHMJack

XD I'm gonna be a singer! =P And thank you for ur comments...and u can see my picture that's gonna be posted soon on my musik page, if u wish. And my 'natural voice' is boring...XP and typical to me, at least. I feel better when I sing KK. n_n-V

Hee-hee!!! =P I try to respond to everyone.

I will be waiting, I bet you look hella CUTE also :)

I think your natural voice is very beautiful! Please get it a try and I want to listen to it! :)

Guest chibifry

hi!

I wanted to listen to your clip after I saw all these people <3ing your voice.. hehe..

But I just wanted to say, you really do have a chance because your voice sounds wonderful. It gives off such a good feeling and voice is so.. ahh THAT style.. I just cant explain it. I wish you the best of luck <3 I love it! +1 supporter for you ^^

Archived