Regional forum?

Guest daifeilo

Guest Poetic Prophet

its also gonna be hard as hell to prove that you're from those countries, unless we track IP's. It could also lead to increased member bashing because of "cultural pride".

I dont think its gonna be a good idea, and i doubt its gonna be implememnted.

Peace!

You're going to have a lot of sub-forums cause if one person's from...say, zimbabwe...he/she's going to demand one just for that region.

Also, you're going to have fights over N. Korea and S. korea being different sub-forums (don't know how likely that is, but it's possible).

Guest daifeilo

It doesn't have to be only for people in that region. Could be for news/events happening in that region, and even for other people to learn about their culture too.

Guest kennesu

You're going to have a lot of sub-forums cause if one person's from...say, zimbabwe...he/she's going to demand one just for that region.

Also, you're going to have fights over N. Korea and S. korea being different sub-forums (don't know how likely that is, but it's possible).

LOL

I don't think anyone in North Korea will be on Soompi anytime soon. (they don't have internet...well, they have "limited" internet but that's propaganda too)...

LOL

I don't think anyone in North Korea will be on Soompi anytime soon. (they don't have internet...well, they have "limited" internet but that's propaganda too)...

You wouldn't know. I only realized that they had internet up in like the canadian territories -_-

Guest kennesu

sure, that would make more sense.

you know, i've been to NK and they don't even allow any foreign tv shows, books, pretty much anything foreign into their country. it just made me laugh to think one of the things they'd allow would be soompi. and what internet they do have can hardly be called internet and almost no one has access to it..

Archived