Jessica Jung

Guest love-yun

Guest s0y0un*

she has the same name as me HEHE

and shes realli pretty

i hope she can sing good when she debut and not be just thoes girls with a pretty face lol

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chae-gyeong_01

I saw a picture Jessica kiss Donghae . Is that true? I don't like her , she is normal and has bad rumors

What? Where? can you let me see?

I'm not a fan of Donghae,

but just interested with gossips,

you know...

i dont remember if i already replied in this but jessica is quite pretty but ive always noticed she has a bit of a long face. also stella is much prettier in real life (cuz i remember her performing on stage once). ive always wondered what jessica sounded like...

Guest alainachen_604

She's so pretty! Jessica, kim hyo yeon, and stella are my favourtite trainees

i dont give a shiet if ppl say she has a bad past because i like herr alot :)

Guest sashimiosuki

she hasn't even debuted yet, but i think there will be a lot of people that will absolutely hate her. i'm one of them :)

Guest alainachen_604

she hasn't even debuted yet, but i think there will be a lot of people that will absolutely hate her. i'm one of them :)

your low.

you hate her? WOWW man you dont even know her how lame.

Guest hyo.jy

shes not ugly, but shes not,, like gorgeous either.

i m n o t b a s h i n g .

im yoonah is so much prettier.

and from the looks of it,

theyre not that popular even in soompi so theyre most likely to not succeed.

but w.e

^they ARE counted as popular already..seeing the fact that many ppl came to view this thread and knew abt her...they r so far the most popular trainees i've seen in soompi...

i will support her and super girls..if its only the four...or if there's twelve..their songs have to be very nice..

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

i don't know...i dont' really like her, maybe it's out of jealousy....but...she isn't "that" speical looking.....i dont' know why she's so popular~

she's has an antifan club?? where where?? LOL

Guest hyo.jy

^they ARE counted as popular already..seeing the fact that many ppl came to view this thread and knew abt her...they r so far the most popular trainees i've seen in soompi...

i will support her and super girls..if its only the four...or if there's twelve..their songs have to be very nice..

yeah i guess so ..

but with lots of popularity from the start

you also get half as many or maybe more anti's.

look how popular dbsk is,

and they werent even noticed as trainees..

Guest pinkylily.

haha i see junsu & i think sungmin in the last pic!! :D Wait a minute...is she Yunho's sister?? Because they have the same last name..... :huh:

Guest Yunniiejea77

I feel bad for this girl, she has so many Jealous hating fan girls that hate her because she's lucly enough to have dated two guys they all happen to be in love with I guess. this girl isn't even going ot get a chance because of jealous girls like most of the girls on here that think these guys in boy bands belong to them when if they had the chance to meet them they'd probably be all over their nuts like some cheap trash fan skank.

Perfect example. Miserable, ugly, fan girl, stalker of probably many boybands that you have seen or heard of her dating certain members. this sparks the Jealousy....there should a name for people like you...I don't want to say netizen yet since Jessica isn't dead lol...I guess female dog works just fine for now. :)

Guest ladiixxpreciious

seriously i don't understand why people hate her. is it because of jealousy that she dated people from suju? GET OVER IT and get a life. i feel terribly sorry for her, people like you dont even KNOW her and you already hate her? that's just plain stupid

personally i like her :) she's very pretty and i hope her the best in super girls!

Guest anecia

This is strange but i can't tell them(SM girl trainees) apart!!

The only trainee i can tell apart is stella

:wacko:

Guest cReAmPuFfs320

This is strange but i can't tell them(SM girl trainees) apart!!

The only trainee i can tell apart is stella

haha i kinda think that too..i think stella..and maybe some others are easy to tell apart but some just seem alike.. :sweatingbullets:

and when i first saw jessica i thought she was really pretty and i still think she is but from what i see..she just seems like a typical sm trainee..and i think its kinda weird when people hate her even when they dont even know her in person and she hasnt even debuted yet and she already has many anti fanclubs becasue of the rumors and people saying that shes a bad person or something..im not really a big fan of hers either but i just dont think people should judge her already..

Guest nehmikoh

huh!!!jessica has an intimate kiss with donghae.....good for her..... -_-

can't say anything but she's pretty though....but i think....nah!!never mind.....

Archived