Jessica Jung

Guest love-yun

Guest lucky*13

i think she should not be star! look at her!! even my friends are prettier than her!

maybe i am being biased because of the "rumor"

still i think she does not deserve all those guys!!!

It's "those" guys' choice to date her or not.

I don't think pretty is really what SM is looking for. It's talent.

They can just do surgery and get those looks.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vnsmnone12

Jessica must have big richard simmons ego knowing how many fan richard simmons are THIS jealous of her lol I know I'd love knowing millions of girls were just jealous of me and wishing they were me lol. Actually this must be what Hyori feels 24/7 too hahaha xD

~ @YukiDesu

The mods on this forum seem to allow bashing on anyone that is disliked by the majority on this forum, like if I said what that girl wayy up there (kff_udetg) said... about someone like ...SHG I'd get a warning for it and probably banned lol. but no it's okay to hate on and bash people like jessica, just because most of the girls in here are jealous of her and probably some of the girl mods/admins...lol

Jessica is bashed in every thread that has to do with SNSD besides their one in the Korean music section, but It seems like you only get in 'trouble' for defending someone that the mods must agree is hated by everyone so it should just be okay? lol.. yet....if someone were bashing on DBSG or SUJU and I defended them for whatever reason like some stupid fan girl, there would be nothing wrong with that would there ..lol

This forum is funny...lol.

Btw @kff_udetg, you know your friends are all ugly and fat so don't lie. lol

What makes you think you deserve them? let me tell you something, guys in boybands like SUJU and DBSG do not want fan girls for girlfriends lol they alrready know they could have their nasty little fan girls like you for one thing only since that's all your worth really lol, can't turn a ho into a housewife hun sorry.

Guest Mika_Vang

i'm sorry but i dont like her...and i dont think she is pretty honestly...compare to other korean actress and models and singer....theyre more prettier....

i think she should not be star! look at her!! even my friends are prettier than her!

ok, i was going to ignore this, but i guess my "conscience is stopping me" lol.

also, i was in a mood for a rant xDD

first of all, you think she shouldn't be a star because "even your friends are prettier than her"

is being a star all about looks? well, if it is, then wow, there's something i didn't know.

I thought being a star was about having enough talent to make it in the industry.

And i want you to realize that you are also dissing your "friends" when you say "EVEN your friends are prettier than her". just found that interesting.

wow, how would you know she doesn't "deserve" them? do you know her personally? have you even ever SEEN her before?

i really don't think so.

i wonder if ANYONE deserves them in your opinion. they are just RUMORS for heaven's sake. and why does it matter if they dated? celebs can date, can't they? or is it just not allowed because you own them?

and anyways, it's THEIR choice who they date. if the boys liked her enough to date her, then shouldn't you be happy that there was someone to make them feel this way?

i really don't know why there is still bashing in here.

in fact, i don't really know why this thread is still ALIVE.

sheesh.

phew, i hope i dont get warned for this xDDD

The mods on this forum seem to allow bashing on anyone that is disliked by the majority on this forum, like if I said what that girl wayy up there (kff_udetg) said... about someone like ...SHG I'd get a warning for it and probably banned lol. but no it's okay to hate on and bash people like jessica, just because most of the girls in here are jealous of her and probably some of the girl mods/admins...lol

Jessica is bashed in every thread that has to do with SNSD besides their one in the Korean music section, but It seems like you only get in 'trouble' for defending someone that the mods must agree is hated by everyone so it should just be okay? lol.. yet....if someone were bashing on DBSG or SUJU and I defended them for whatever reason like some stupid fan girl, there would be nothing wrong with that would there ..lol

haha, i noticed that too o___o

Guest StarringMe

people who hate on her or other celebs are still young. in time i think they'll get over the jealously and realize it really doesn't do anything for them. i used to be jealous of girls and hate on them when i was younger, but in 8th grade i forced myself not to get jealous and just like them because i hated that feeling, i now am cured from this jealousy.

i, myself, have no problem with jessica. i think she's prettier in these pictures than in real life though. i guess it's the angle.

Guest youngnottheold1

ZZZZING!!!!

Actually Jessica is a pretty girl kinda sweet..

First time I know her that she is ex SUJU Donghae's girlfriend I become hate her!!

Then I know that she had a lot of ANTI-FANS..

Then I think that she soo pitty

hahaha..

But by the way her voice and dancing is great!! I like it!!

now i like her..

hahaha..

By the way does anyone have her photo with DONGHAE?!

I want it!!

Thanks a lot..

Like I said yesterday, who the hell keeps bumping these old threads?

They're like dominating hte front page now.

Must be some bored noob.

~ @YukiDesu

I did not entirely understand what you just wrote but believe it or not, I get what you mean.

Xept for teh TVXQ part, coz if I remember correctly, you called fan girls idiots and told us that we're disgusting.

Before anyone(not just you) demands respect from people, they should be hte one ot show some respect inthis forum first.

Anyway, I remember the SNSD (ANTI)antifan thread(if that made sense), I don't think it was even closed and was just pushed back but the FT island (anti) antifan topic just vanished like it was never even made.

Guest ah_sal

I don't think she's very pretty but she is kind of attractive.

There have been rumours about her so that makes me like her less?

I don't know but bleh.

The trainees pics was so cute cos it had Junsu in it <3

Guest smile-jw

Its not maybe.

You ARE jealous.

And who the heck are you to say who they deserve or not?

Their life= their decisions.

<_<

i'm sorry but i dont like her...and i dont think she is pretty honestly...compare to other korean actress and models and singer....theyre more prettier....

So...You dont like her cause shes not pretty? :mellow:

Damn, you must hate quite a lot of people then. -.-^

I tried to ignore these posts, but its just impossible. x_x

omg..im just so happy that i see many logical ppl are reading this thread(im shocked that there's still ppl reading this..)

i was about to rant but luckily the ppl here ranted for me alr..

Auralie,i guess i mistook the meaning for popular with famous..

to the kff girl there..wow i dun think u deserve those guys than her seeing ur attitude and so on..lalala

StarringMe,lol..u only like pretty people?that is insulting to listen to...

i cant believe there's still people who r jealous of her because of the rumours that should have died ages ago..

this made me realize the "power" of fangirls...

Guest JunsuLover

okay, this is getting ridiculous.

YES, I AM LOOKING AT HER. and i happen to think shes freaking gorgeous.

she didnt become famous or a star bcus shes pretty.

she became a singer bcus she has TALENT. bcus she trained hard for seven years to be one.

you say that maybe your being biased because of the rumor.

WELL GUESS WHAT? you ARE being biased because of the rumor.

which is a RUMORRRRRRR. which means it might not be a fact.

if you were a donghae fan, you would know that the picture does not even look like him.

and so what if it is? its their life. seriously, give them a break.

omg -_____-

and btw. i bet your friends ARENT prettier then her.

dslkag;jsdlkgdasj;glkasdjg;sdkfreakduddekad;sjgaksdg

Btw @kff_udetg, you know your friends are all ugly and fat so don't lie. lol

What makes you think you deserve them? let me tell you something, guys in boybands like SUJU and DBSG do not want fan girls for girlfriends lol they alrready know they could have their nasty little fan girls like you for one thing only since that's all your worth really lol, can't turn a ho into a housewife hun sorry.

EXACTLY what i was thinking.

people are like.. hecka bashing jessica right now, and nothings happening to them.

wow, how fair is that.

ily tho<3 my hero. lol =)

let me guess, you dont like her bcus of the rumors right?

well, thats not fair to her at ALL. bcus she didn't start those rumors, she didnt initiate them.

did you see her being all like "LOOK AT ME IM FRIENDS WITH TVXQ AND SUJU!"

no, it wasnt even like that.

she like.. posted pictures of herself with them or something, bcus they are like her oppas.

and then everyone starts assuming that shes some richard simmons & starts making nasty rumors about her.

give her chance. if you still dont like her after watching her on shows & etc, thats fine.

but i dont think its fair that youre judging her based on rumors.

and one more thing: EVERYONE STOP WITH THE PRETTY THING.

in your opinion, she may not be prettier then other celebrities.

but thats no reason to not like her. thats being superficial.

AND IMO, I THINK HER LOOKS PWN ALL YOU GUYS >:]

-- ima probably get warned again..

but i really cant stand this..

Guest superjenny

some of you guys really need to grow up -_-;;

i didn't really know about her, except the fact that she went out with all those sm people.

and then i started the snsd "girls go to school" show and she didn't seem to be such a mean person ;P

i guess i can't really say that, since i never met her in person, but you guys really shouldn't be bashing her if you don't even know her.

i think she's pretty, and i think she's a good singer/dancer and really dedicated to what she's doing.

and for people who don't think she's pretty.. uh so what?

a singer is not a singer because she's pretty, she's a singer because she sings.

:)

lonng post, sorry. haha

Guest StarringMe

omg..im just so happy that i see many logical ppl are reading this thread(im shocked that there's still ppl reading this..)

i was about to rant but luckily the ppl here ranted for me alr..

Auralie,i guess i mistook the meaning for popular with famous..

to the kff girl there..wow i dun think u deserve those guys than her seeing ur attitude and so on..lalala

StarringMe,lol..u only like pretty people?that is insulting to listen to...

i cant believe there's still people who r jealous of her because of the rumours that should have died ages ago..

this made me realize the "power" of fangirls...

when did i hint or say i only like pretty people??

Guest hb_jackpot

I don't think she's beautiful but she's pretty.

Personally don't know her so can't say I dislike her or like her.

ppl should stop bashing her I mean it's only rumours that she was dating all thoses guys but still even if she dated them... she's only human. If you were in her shoes you would've done the same thing... if the rumours were to be facts.

Guest MimiSarangHae

What a rainbow.

She went out with like a million people. >.<

And did you see the pictures of her making out with Donghae?

I mean wtf?

Guest smile-jw

What a rainbow.

I mean wtf?

Oh, you sound so sure.

Those were rumors.

RUMORS.

Besides, Even if it were true, that means she only dated 2 people. Wow. THAT IS LIKE SO MUCH! :o -.-^

(Yes and I did see the pictures. What so "wtf?" about that? Isnt that normal amongst teens these days? -_-)

Guest lalal0ve

What a rainbow.

I mean wtf?

i know right? omfg like she made out with donghaeee OMGGG its the end of the worlddd

you just made yourself look like a pathetic fangirl.

Guest vnsmnone12

What a rainbow.

I mean wtf?

This thread and the SM scandal threads must be open for bashing right? lol since people are just getting away with calling people rainbow's and what not. lol this forum is too damn funny. I swear. lol.

Archived