[variety] Hi Five 하이파이브

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pharmer

Hi Five Episode 3 (070520) ~ Flight Attendant Training Part 2 SUBS!!!

Brought you by the Hi-5 Subbing Team

Translations - mishybear

Timing - silverwingz

Editing/QCing - silverwingz

Resynched by - bry4ntt

sweet! subs! thanks to all that contributed. I'll give this show a try now. Thanks again!

Guest DegiLisious

oh man i saw the ep again...but this time with subs...omg i was crakin up lol

never saw herione before but no matter what im lovin this high 5...

subbing did great job...thx guys...

Guest Holley

Hi Five Episode 3 (070520) ~ Flight Attendant Training Part 2 HARDSUBBED!!!

Translations - mishybear

Timing - silverwingz

Editing/QCing - silverwingz

Resynched - bry4ntt

Hardsubbed - Licky27

High Five Ep. 3 English Hardsubbed (HQ)

^ This is the HQ I downloaded from DKYang. ^^

Enjoy<3

thanks a lot !

now i'm able to clearly understand the show!

i cracked up so bad already, i think i'll crack even worse

this time b/c of the sub! once, again, thanks XD

Guest silverwingz

Hope you don't mind me mirroring those subtitle links onto my High Five folder. ^_^

that's fine ^^ you're part of the subbing team, too, you know... :D

hey guys, sory this question is to anybody who knows the answer.....

lol

i was wondering what the difference between hardsubs and softsubs?? were...

to put it in simple terms for you... let's see...

Hardsubs:

the video you download with hardsubs will have the subtitles on them already. so you just need to play the video and the subtitles will be on the screen. you only need to download the hardsubbed video.

Softsubs:

the video and the subtitle file are separate. you'll need to download the video (RAW, meaning the original video that is not hardsubbed) and the subtitles file (which opens with notepad). you'll need software called 'VobSub' in order to use the sofstubs. I just use a player called GOMPlayer... which is the best!! You have to make sure the name of the video and the name of the sub file are the same and in the same folder as well, in order for the subs to show up.

so i guess people who go for softsubs are people who have already downloaded the RAW video file... and dun wanna waste bandwidth... and know how to make the softsubs work..

and those who download hardsubs are those who don't watch the episode unless the subs are out... don't know how to use softsubs... etc...

hope this helps mishy!

Ann.. Thank you so much for doing the subs! Not forget to mention to the other subbers. Thanks guys! :D

hehe... no problems... you've helped me out heaps in other threads!

and i just have to mention that your avvie and siggy of MC Yoo is just too cute. lol...

Hi Five Episode 3 (070520) ~ Flight Attendant Training Part 2 HARDSUBBED!!!

thanks Licky27! that was really fast!! I've added it to the first post.

We're such an efficient team, aren't we? :sweatingbullets: lol... hope it stays that way!!

KEEP SUPPORTING US!

Guest mishybear

that's fine ^^ you're part of the subbing team, too, you know... :D

to put it in simple terms for you... let's see...

Hardsubs:

the video you download with hardsubs will have the subtitles on them already. so you just need to play the video and the subtitles will be on the screen. you only need to download the hardsubbed video.

Softsubs:

the video and the subtitle file are separate. you'll need to download the video (RAW, meaning the original video that is not hardsubbed) and the subtitles file (which opens with notepad). you'll need software called 'VobSub' in order to use the sofstubs. I just use a player called GOMPlayer... which is the best!! You have to make sure the name of the video and the name of the sub file are the same and in the same folder as well, in order for the subs to show up.

so i guess people who go for softsubs are people who have already downloaded the RAW video file... and dun wanna waste bandwidth... and know how to make the softsubs work..

and those who download hardsubs are those who don't watch the episode unless the subs are out... don't know how to use softsubs... etc...

hope this helps mishy!

hehe... no problems... you've helped me out heaps in other threads!

and i just have to mention that your avvie and siggy of MC Yoo is just too cute. lol...

thanks Licky27! that was really fast!! I've added it to the first post.

We're such an efficient team, aren't we? :sweatingbullets: lol... hope it stays that way!!

KEEP SUPPORTING US!

thanks!!! omg this whoooollllle time i was wondering what the heck i do with SOFTsubs.... i would just read the word document separately. which kind sucked.... :lol:

and.... thanks to Licky27! you're relaly fast!

Guest silverwingz

Some BTS pictures of the episode 4 mini-movie (Stunt Training) from the official website:

51788uy1.jpg352734ob8.jpg

352735zw4.jpg352737pk1.jpg

352738ck6.jpg

Guest vietbui

can u upload the sub in something other then MU its nto working for me keep saying i exceeded my limit but i havn't dl anything yet

Guest silverwingz

can u upload the sub in something other then MU its nto working for me keep saying i exceeded my limit but i havn't dl anything yet

do you need HQ or LQ softsubs? Or were u after the hardsubbed video??

Guest nhocsieuquay

oh man!!!

+____+ i downloaded the HQ, so it's the Hive FIve Show + another show (i dun't remember this show's name) ... so when i download the softsub, i can't watch it +_+ ... this time of the sub is different with the time of my file .... help me =___+

who can't show me where u can download the HQ file to watch it? =___+

Guest silverwingz

oh man!!!

+____+ i downloaded the HQ, so it's the Hive FIve Show + another show (i dun't remember this show's name) ... so when i download the softsub, i can't watch it +_+ ... this time of the sub is different with the time of my file .... help me =___+

who can't show me where u can download the HQ file to watch it? =___+

Download the HQ cut by DKYang. It's on the first post of this thread. it's not available in any CB's coz it's a CUT made from the file downloaded from CB (sounds confusing.. but hope u get wat I mean :sweatingbullets: )

If you're gonna download the episode again... might as well download the hardsubbed version then... it's also on the first post ^^

Guest DKYang

4 hrs later.........I don't know if you still want to or not, but everything released by the subbing team will be in my High Five folder, for backup and mirror purposes. As for the timing problem, the only way to solve it is to download from my links or cut the episode yourself and time it with the media player you use.

Look at the first post. My folder isn't posted, but click on the HQ links for episode 4. There you'll see the subtitles I've uploaded > click the subtitle folder, and I'm sure you know what to do from there.

Btw, just FYI, everything released by the High Five subbing team here at soompi will be backed up and mirrored by me, includes all subs and hardsubs. The posts to my folders and etc, will be in my sig soon.

My releases will most likely be on Monday for this show, so expect it then! If something comes up, I'll post so you guys/girls don't waste your time stalking this thread. :P

Guest nhocsieuquay

i can't download MU link, and some link HQ in the first post i can't download, too =___+

so sad!!! when i download it, the link's stopped when i get 5% of file .... crazy!!!

why don't you upload it to CB or... mediafire? mihd.net .... i think it's easy to download file from it!!!

help me!!!

Guest silverwingz

that's weird... dunno y it stops at 5%... but can't really help you there... you might get some kind soul who might upload it to another server for you... but I don't even download the HQ... I only do LQ's... so yeah... sorry... can't help u...

but if ur trying to download the hardsubbed version... try this:

Megaupload country limitation bypass

User Agent method for Firefox:

1. Download and install the User Agent Switcher extension for FireFox.

2. Restart the FireFox web browser after installation ended.

3. Go to Tools -> User Agent Switcher -> Options.

4. Then click on User Agents and then click on Add.

5. Key in the following information:

Description: MegaUpload

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; MEGAUPLOAD TOOLBAR 1.0)

6. Exit by clicking on OK twice.

7. Whenever you want to download from MegaUpload, go to Tools -> User Agent Switcher and select MegaUpload as FireFox’s temporary user agents.

8. After downloading the files, you may want to switch back to original user agents, by selecting Default.

For Internet Explorer, Maxthon, Avant Browser

http://www.filecoast.com/?pg=file&c1=2...amp;c2=Ue63kK3V

Download the above zipped file and run the 2 registry files. Start a new window and fire away.

Credit: SnesOrama Emulation Community

^From the X-Man Song List

Guest DKYang

i can't download MU link, and some link HQ in the first post i can't download, too =___+

so sad!!! when i download it, the link's stopped when i get 5% of file .... crazy!!!

why don't you upload it to CB or... mediafire? mihd.net .... i think it's easy to download file from it!!!

help me!!!

Definitely weird. If the above doesn't work for MU, then I really don't know.

Are you saying my links, before last week's episode, don't work? If so, then I have no clue as to why besides blaming it on your ISP. Divshare has great support service, so if you still have a problem tomorrow, then email them. They reply back quick.

If nothing works, then I'll see what I can do. B) No promises though. :ph34r:

Guest JessixFFx

I forgot to say one thing about last week's episode. All the ladies looked so dangerously gorgeous! :wub:

Guest ryisakooguy

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that there is subs (thank you guys so much!) It's been FOR-EVER since I've watch a K-show with subs. I've just gotten so used to watching it on its own. But is this one timed to CD2? Or is this one timed to someone's who made a cut for just the High Five portion? I've always DLed the CD1 & CD2 because I watch "Are You Ready?". If there is just a High Five cut, anyone know where I can get it to go with the subs?

Anyways, anyone know what job the girls are going to do today?!

Archived