---------

fr: fanmir by Azim

4e3ef835.jpg

5c045adb.jpg

lib6-600x466.jpg:wub::D

---------------------

Guest sailormoongal

middy, thanx so much 4 the mvs, wow .. 13 mvs, 3 more to come!!! :D

the mvs are quite long, but it's like watching the best parts from each eppy..

is it jus me? initially I found the first g/f of rae won's character so annyoying, but now I hoped she ended up with him, she realli cared 4 him, she was jus quick-tempered... I also found her matching with him more... I felt bad 4 her ... :P

Guest sunflower319

Many many thankx for all the uploads and the MVs, Middy and kim! =))

I cannot DL EP 16 either, please any kind soul helps upload it, would appreciate it a bunch! :P

Guest doroAnxx05

da link to ep 16 gave me a login screen.. it's expired.. i want to know da ending :tears: culd someone up it again plzz? dat'd be great, i wuld appreciate it! :)

Anyone having problems with Ep 16? It link to a login site for some reason.

da link to ep 16 gave me a login screen.. it's expired.. i want to know da ending :tears: culd someone up it again plzz? dat'd be great, i wuld appreciate it! :)

Hi hi ~~ chuck97 ~ doroAnxx05 ~ ^___^

finally... got it uploaded successfully.... here you go..... enJOY the final episode ..... :D

"Life is Beautiful" Episode 16 ( Finale) --- :lol:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWQLL75W

------------------

Guest tisyankee

Middy, THX so much for the re-up and the MVs and rhw pix! wow awesome!! :w00t:

I liked the ending, YEY!!! the place where they always met up was beautiful, the bench under a big tree...

X))

lib8-600x451.jpg

Thkss to indigoangel for sharing ~~ ^^

The amazon.com Japan site sells this drama DVD ~~

Click the following if you feel interested:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/search...1233670-2185820

They do ship to overseas customers but you've gotta pay for shipment...so the prices will be more/less similar to that of yesasia.com

If you buy a few items in 1 single shipment, you may be able to save a few bucks ;)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...9930269-6310736

Here the DVD cover pic ---- :D

2001 drama "Life is Beautiful" ---- ^__^

B000BI55T2.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

theres a DVD set for this drama?!

where can i buy it?

:w00t: HI hey ~~ gotgod~ ^___~

such a long time not seen you....... remember me? ;)

haha.. you really like this drama ... :D

but, as you may've noticed it... the DVD cover pic above is with Japanese words on it ...

so... the DVD is actually in japanese subs .... & its available on sale online at amazon.co.ja --- as shown in the old post quoted here..... :rolleyes:

O... the DVD cover pic looks really good... think all the packages from Japan are really nice... juz too bad its in japanese subs.... ><

-----------

Guest purpleZ

First of all, I want to thank Middy for uploading this drama! I'm watching this drama now, just finished the 3rd episode. So far so good. I like the feeling of watching this drama. Fresh and happy feeling. Jiwon's so lively and cute. She had a lot of energy and can make people smile whenever they see her. Raewon was cool and cold. He's already liking her. I'm curious. The story's quite complicated. I don't wanna know the end. I hope it's not again sad ending. Juding from the theme and the title, it wouldn't be one. :unsure:

Anyway, I wanna keep watching, but I have to work! :( I'll continue tonight!

You're a big Kim Rae Won fan, aren't you Middy? I found Ji Won and Rae Won quite compatible. But then again, Jiwon always looks compatible with all her male leads. I also found that her screen partner's name is again Jae Min. Her screen partner's name in What Happened in Bali was also Jae Min (by Jo In Sung). Fate? ;)

First of all, I want to thank Middy for uploading this drama! I'm watching this drama now, just finished the 3rd episode. So far so good. I like the feeling of watching this drama. Fresh and happy feeling. Jiwon's so lively and cute. She had a lot of energy and can make people smile whenever they see her. Raewon was cool and cold. He's already liking her. I'm curious. The story's quite complicated. I don't wanna know the end. I hope it's not again sad ending. Juding from the theme and the title, it wouldn't be one. :unsure:

Anyway, I wanna keep watching, but I have to work! :( I'll continue tonight!

You're a big Kim Rae Won fan, aren't you Middy? I found Ji Won and Rae Won quite compatible. But then again, Jiwon always looks compatible with all her male leads. I also found that her screen partner's name is again Jae Min. Her screen partner's name in What Happened in Bali was also Jae Min (by Jo In Sung). Fate? ;)

HI hi ~~ purple7 ~ ^__^

welCOMe to the thread ~~ glad that you like watching the drama ~ :D

( actually its kim who did most of the uploads... so far I've up-ed 1 & 1/2 episodes only.... :P )

yep~ thats what I felt... this old drama of 2001 was really refreshing .... the place where the story happened was so scenic .... made you feel so good ... :D also the OST songs/ music pieces sounded so nice, fresh ... love it ....

I found the casting was great too, not only Rae Won + Ji Won looked SO COOL together B) , the other supporting cast was also really good ..... :w00t:

hehe.. yeah....you can see the tough cool guy Jae Min *melt when hes with her.... his eyes said it all ..... ;)

O... pls go on watching it... U def wont be disappointed .... :P & the ending... haha... satisfying of course.... as the drama title indicated..... :rolleyes::lol:

-------------------

Guest sailormoongal

Hi hi ~~ chuck97 ~ doroAnxx05 ~ ^___^

finally... got it uploaded successfully.... here you go..... enJOY the final episode ..... :D

"Life is Beautiful" Episode 16 ( Finale) --- :lol:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWQLL75W

------------------

thanx so much 4 re-uping eppy 16, middy! and sharing the mvs!! you are d-best~!! :lol:

fr: KRW thread :D ---- Many thanks to ling ^^ for converting the caps to viewable links ~

--------

Life is Beautiful Episode 4 captures by azim from fanmir

:w00t:B)

LIB4-1C-1.jpg

LIB4-1C-2.jpg

LIB4-1C-3.jpg

LIB4-1C-4.jpg

B)

LIB4-2C-1.jpg

LIB4-2C-2.jpg

LIB4-2C-3.jpg

B):D

LIB4-3C-1.jpg

LIB4-3C-2.jpg

LIB4-3C-3.jpg

Guest gigikk27

T_TT darn it, my sis accidentally deleted eppi 15 tat i've dled :tears::( I hope some nice soul will help me reup it, pleezz?? bow to u for ur kindness.. =PP

Archived