Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest thowysg

Some pictures of Han Ji Min in Great Inheritance, I was clearing my folders when I found these:

hi princessrach..thanks for the pixs...jimin really looks like a princess... :)

hi all thowysg, grace, zetta

thowysg[

about FO, the uploader is going to upload part by part so i think we need to wait

thanks..ashlee..i'll wait then...

Hello thowsyg! thanks for that update :) hmm really? well after all the time that has passed by Jimin still has always been a part of Jihwan. isn't that glorious?! haha! of all the people that jihwan has starred with, it has always been jimin. :) we are soo lucky jijishippers! haha aja! :D haha cant wait for her to do another project though. I haven't really seen her lately. :D :D cant wait igf jinkz will upload that. :)

hi graceyco...yes..i think jihwan stays in touch with most of his co-stars..especially female ones..he's quite the lady-killer..heheh.. :P so far..no luck from jinkz on uploading that video...it's ok...if it's true, i'm sure the truth about them going together will come out sooner or later.. :)

hi everybody...!!!!!!!! miss here.. my internet provider~ annoying me was in disruption.. hate that so that's why these 3 days i couldn't online hate that.. any latest news??????

hi valleygirl..r u fr s'pore? i had problems with IP too....

Hello Ji Min fans...I think this is the first time that I am posting here...lol...sorry I cant remember.

Anyways, I am not sure if you guys know about this but Ji Min is being considered for a role in So Ji sub's new drama Cain and Abel ( formerly Dr. Stop) ...this was according to Saturn's ( of SJS thread) post yesterday

hi jinkz..thanks for visiting ...& thanks for the update....wld be great to see jimin in a project soon....she has been so quiet...it's such a tight circle...everyone else would've worked with everyone else..hahah.. :P

Another version of Aritaum CF :D

Hi to all HJM's fans .... So sad that there's still no news of her new project :tears:

hi maneuneun..thanks for the pixs & vds...according to saturn (jinkz)...jimin might be considered to star in Cain & Abel with jisub....so that's something to look forward to.... :)

hi zetta & all jimin fans!

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

miss unie! so sad that every monday, she is no longer in Entertainment relay.

the news unie may take a role in Cain & abel really surprises me. hope that will come true. cant wait to see the new couple SJS-HJM.

thx thowysg so much for still being here with unie. Maybe ths to u, this thread's still alive. :rolleyes:

untitled49zh2dz.gif

Guest valley girl

hi princessrach..thanks for the pixs...jimin really looks like a princess... :)

hi valleygirl..r u fr s'pore? i had problems with IP too....

no i am subscribing an internet provider it gave me internet connection it has a problem with it. then change my modem setting

Valley hello girl. thanks for the pictures. OMO. our Jimin is lovely as always :) i love her!

thowsyg Im glad you're here dear :D yeas He is. i actually watched some episodes of CS. aww it tears me apart cause i really miss JiJi. i miss jomaja. :( and wannie. :( but ok! since you're confident, i am too. :D let's just wait for the right time!

jinkzzz thanks for visiting jimin thread. sorry if I am not able to visit jihwan thread. it was really fast there and i cant cope up. just send my regards there :D

hello jimin lovers and jiji shippers!

Guest nana544

Han Ji Min is one of my fvaorite actress^^^^!!!! I watch all her dramas and I love it^^....hopefully in the future, she and Kwan Ji Hwan do another drama together^__^. I love "Capital Scandal." ^_^

Guest thowysg

miss unie! so sad that every monday, she is no longer in Entertainment relay.

the news unie may take a role in Cain & abel really surprises me. hope that will come true. cant wait to see the new couple SJS-HJM.

thx thowysg so much for still being here with unie. Maybe ths to u, this thread's still alive. :rolleyes:

bich..you're welcome...yes...we are all sad that she's no longer with Ent Wkly....looking forward to any of her new projects...it seems to be a long time since we heard anything...

no i am subscribing an internet provider it gave me internet connection it has a problem with it. then change my modem setting

hi valleygirl..oh ic....my connection is fine now.. i'm on broadband... :) thanks for the signing pixs..that's for sweet soup which is her clothing line i think...

Valley hello girl. thanks for the pictures. OMO. our Jimin is lovely as always :) i love her!

thowsyg Im glad you're here dear :D yeas He is. i actually watched some episodes of CS. aww it tears me apart cause i really miss JiJi. i miss jomaja. :( and wannie. :( but ok! since you're confident, i am too. :D let's just wait for the right time!

jinkzzz thanks for visiting jimin thread. sorry if I am not able to visit jihwan thread. it was really fast there and i cant cope up. just send my regards there :D

hello jimin lovers and jiji shippers!

hi graceyco...yes...i miss seeing jiji together....at least then, we'll have new jiji stuff to talk about... :)

Han Ji Min is one of my fvaorite actress^^^^!!!! I watch all her dramas and I love it^^....hopefully in the future, she and Kwan Ji Hwan do another drama together^__^. I love "Capital Scandal." ^_^

hi & welcome susongie...we love jimin too! & some of us are ardent Capital Scandal fans! :P we are into jiji coupling (ji hwan & ji min) too...whether it be for a CF...a movie..a drama or guest appearances...it doesn't matter! :P

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

jinkz

thank you so much for the great news

But I heard the female lead of so ji sub drama was the girl from coffee prince

anw, if it's ha ji min, OMG, I would be happy that I can fly over the moon

OMG, HJM and so ji sub, cooolllllllllllll couple,hahahhahaa

I wonder what would kang ji hwan said once he knows about this,heheheh

I saw the first shooting scene of kang ji hwan and KHN's new movie today

it made me feel sad because they wore once my fav, couple and now they finally have a chance to work together in an other project, that maked me ask myself why wouldn't it be kang ji hwan and han ji min

anw, i'm happy if han ji min gets the role in that drama with so ji sub,hehe

thowysg

about FO, I think the uploader has uploaded part 3 and part 4( slow but it better than nothing)

Guest thowysg

hi all

jinkz

thank you so much for the great news

But I heard the female lead of so ji sub drama was the girl from coffee prince

anw, if it's ha ji min, OMG, I would be happy that I can fly over the moon

OMG, HJM and so ji sub, cooolllllllllllll couple,hahahhahaa

I wonder what would kang ji hwan said once he knows about this,heheheh

I saw the first shooting scene of kang ji hwan and KHN's new movie today

it made me feel sad because they wore once my fav, couple and now they finally have a chance to work together in an other project, that maked me ask myself why wouldn't it be kang ji hwan and han ji min

anw, i'm happy if han ji min gets the role in that drama with so ji sub,hehe

thowysg

about FO, I think the uploader has uploaded part 3 and part 4( slow but it better than nothing)

hi ashlee..i know exactly how u feel abt jihwan & KHN working together again...why not jimin, right?? heheheh..we're diehard jiji fans....so far, the BTS of 7th grade haven't shown any pix of kjh and khn being close and all...if jimin really gets to work with jisub..this will be the first time either jihwan or jimin will be having co-stars who are "officially" single....it'll be really interesting to watch how the jiji couple will interact with their respective co-stars if they are indeed going together.....haha... :P

more pixs from CF...

1-7.jpg

2-8.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

random pix...

005.jpg

as FO...thanks..it's ok...i'll patiently wait for FOSub...it's a game show so actually actions speak louder than words... :)

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, yes, I meant why? why not my jiji -couple

but it's ok, because I love KHN and KJH,too,hahahha

as for ji min and ji sub,ahahah just found another jiji-couple,hehe

they are my fav. stars,too

so I'm so excited to that drama

hehe both ji sub and ji min are ji hwan co-stars, so if ji min gets the roll, I'm sure ji hwan will watch that drama

and support t with all his heart

hehe maybe he can say to ji sub: please take care of my ji min,haha

Guest valley girl

hehe both ji sub and ji min are ji hwan co-stars, so if ji min gets the roll, I'm sure ji hwan will watch that drama

and support t with all his heart

hehe maybe he can say to ji sub: please take care of my ji min,haha

yeah that's right is it officially that HJM will play in Cain and Abel???

Guest ashleesimpson

valley_ girl

really?

OMG, I'm so happy

OMG< OMG my another jiji-couple........... yahoooooooooo

when will the drama air? in 2009?

from so ji sub thread:

On Oct. 16, he was having a meeting at a restaurant with actors, actresses and staffs of Cain & Abel maybe.

An important thing is, Han Ji Min was there. So another actress is HJM.

As always, Jisub was very quiet, he hardly talked at this time too.

valley girl...i dont think there is any confirmation yet whether ji min has committed to Cain & Abel or not

ashlee...if i am not mistaken C&A is set to air before the end of the year

Guest valley girl

no i don't say ha ji min will play in cain and abel i just ask . is she officially play in cain and abel ???

but i Hope so hahaha

Guest thowysg

valley_ girl

really?

OMG, I'm so happy

OMG< OMG my another jiji-couple........... yahoooooooooo

when will the drama air? in 2009?

hi ashlee...hahah..you're rite...it's triple jiji couplings....jimin/jihwan...jihwan/jisub....jimin/jisub....do you see a love triangle?? hehehe..jihwan asking jisub to take care of jimin? hmmm...you know how it is when a guy asks another guy to take care of his girl when he's away...the 1st guy will end up falling for the girl !!!...no wayyyyyyyyyyyyy... :P :P but still..i wanna see jimin in a new project....

hi jinkz...zetta...valleygirl and all jimin fans!!

Guest thowysg

haha.. finally finish dl ing Great Inheritance episode 4...

aaa...wanna see this drama soon..!!

and cant wait to see C & A too with SJS..!!

hi thowysq..graceyoo..ashlee..thowysq..and all jimin fans..

zetta...you "hi" me twice..hehehe..so, you're a fan of SJS? yes..me looking forward to jimin's new project..whatever it is.. :)