Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest huangsy

With Lee Joon Ki at MBC Drama Awards to hand out award to Excellent Actresses (Han Ji Hye and Moon So Ri)

Excellent Actors (Lee Dong Gun and Cho Min Ki)

2008drama_0208123124004421ENTERTAIN0.jpg

2008drama_0208123124004421ENTERTAIN2.jpg

2008drama_0208123124004421ENTERTAIN3.jpg2008drama_0208123124004421ENTERTAIN1.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

yeah I just saw han ji min presented an awards with lee min ki at MBC awards

first I didn't recogzie her, cause she has long hair.

I just saw lee jun ki and I asked myself who is that girl standing next to him? but when she spoke I recognized her voice and I knew it's her,hehehe

so ji sub was there too

Guest maneuneun

Thanks Huangsy for sharing here.

20081231003418427e7_004225_0.jpg

200812310033462100_1.jpg

200812310034491001_1.jpg

20081231004513532h2_004513_1.jpg

20081231004513532h2_004513_0.jpg

200812310040252100_1.jpg

Jimin looks so tanned in these photos :lol:

So nice to see her again despite of her hectic schedule.

Wish her all the best in 2009

Wishing all Jimin's fans here a Happy New Year and looks towards an even better seasons in 2009.

yeah I just saw han ji min presented an awards with lee min ki at MBC awards

first I didn't recogzie her, cause she has long hair.

I just saw lee jun ki and I asked myself who is that girl standing next to him? but when she spoke I recognized her voice and I knew it's her,hehehe

so ji sub was there too

same here ashleesimpson, I didn recognise her first. She just looks different maybe because of her tanned skin now :lol:

But she still looks great tonight :D

Guest thowysg

Thanks Huangsy for sharing here.

Jimin looks so tanned in these photos :lol:

So nice to see her again despite of her hectic schedule.

Wish her all the best in 2009

Wishing all Jimin's fans here a Happy New Year and looks towards an even better seasons in 2009.

same here ashleesimpson, I didn recognise her first. She just looks different maybe because of her tanned skin now :lol:

But she still looks great tonight :D

manueneun..thanks for the pixs...thanks huangsy for sharing...guess she's comfortable with lee junki cuz they did the andre kim's fashion show together before...

wow..she looks different...kinda volumptous...also, she looks like she put on abit of weight....or maybe it's her outfit..it doesn't flatter her figure..it makes her look top heavy...i think her hair is still short only she gelled it up somehow...is she darker? hmmm...i can't really tell..heheh

ashlee..ji sub was there too?..really??

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yeah ji sub was there,too I don't know if he was there to present an awards or something

but at the end, when his friend song seung huyn won the daesang, he came out and congrats him.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yeah ji sub was there,too I don't know if he was there to present an awards or something

but at the end, when his friend song seung huyn won the daesang, he came out and congrats him.

ashlee..hehe..ohic..thought jisub would've come with jimin cuz going to promote their new drama..just like what jihwan did when he was promoting CS..hehehe...of cuz, to promote HGD, he brought yuri instead...

Guest ijustkidding

thanks for sharing the pix.

she looks lovely in the pictures

and i do agree that she did gain a bit of weight

but she's still beautiful...^^

OMG!!!

Is anyone watching the KBS Drama Awards?

Han Ji Min presented the Netizen Award to Kang Ji Hwan!!!! :w00t:

But...something seems fishy..hmm. Han Ji Min stood a distance away from KJH and even had to stretch her arms to pass the bouquet... :(

[EDIT] OMGG!!!!! HAN JI MIN GAVE OUT THE EXCELLENCE AWARDS FOR MINISERIES WITH KANG JI HWAN!!! :D But they look so awkward, lol. [/edit]

Guest thowysg

they look good together!

Happy New Year to everyone !!

thanks, huangsy for the pixs..yes..they do look good together... :)

yangpa..what do you mean? were they distant? it seems jihwan was distant with yuri too...i am watching the repeat telecast now...wonder when will they show that part you were referring to? anyway...jimin looked fresh while jihwan looked tired...not the same as last year when they were there for CS...

*edit*

just watched that part...yes..they don't have that familiar feeling anymore...strange, ya? thought they were really close...hmm...

Guest ripgal

^ I saw the Awards show live..and I don't think it's because they've grown apart or anything.

I think it's because KJH was a bit tired... read that he had a movie filming that day or the day before?

I thought he looked great with HJM when he presented the awards with her.. altho they kinda lacked the familiarity and chemistry they had before whilst they were filming CS. If you noticed clearly, he also seemed a bit solemn and distant when he got the Best Couple Award with Sung Yu Ri... thought they looked good together, but again, didn't see sparks flying.

--

Anywayz, I loved the LJK and HJM's presentation in the MBC Awards 2008... I remembered LJK saying before that HJM was his ideal girl, and hola, they presented togethr at the awards. And not to mention, HJM was pretty entertained by LJK's charm and humor... they looked so adorable! :P

MBC Awards LJK/HJM cuts

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=520380679

--

Btw, goodies.. :w00t:

C&A teaser trailer w/ SJS and HJM..

(this was aired in the SBS Awards 2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XqG9dted5E

Looks like HJM's got a North Korean accent in the drama?

More Official Pics of C&A

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=520276148

C&A Filming Clip - with SJS & HJM

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=519857422

credits: baidu

Guest thowysg

^ I saw the Awards show live..and I don't think it's because they've grown apart or anything.

I think it's because KJH was a bit tired... read that he had a movie filming that day or the day before?

I thought he looked great with HJM when he presented the awards with her.. altho they kinda lacked the familiarity and chemistry they had before whilst they were filming CS. If you noticed clearly, he also seemed a bit solemn and distant when he got the Best Couple Award with Sung Yu Ri... thought they looked good together, but again, didn't see sparks flying.

--

Anywayz, I loved the LJK and HJM's presentation in the MBC Awards 2008... I remembered LJK saying before that HJM was his ideal girl, and hola, they presented togethr at the awards. And not to mention, HJM was pretty entertained by LJK's charm and humor... they looked so adorable! :P

MBC Awards LJK/HJM cuts

--

Btw, goodies.. :w00t:

C&A teaser trailer w/ SJS and HJM..

(this was aired in the SBS Awards 2008)

Looks like HJM's got a North Korean accent in the drama?

C&A Filming Clip - with SJS & HJM

credits: baidu

wow! thanks for so much goodies...yes..guess jihwan was too tired regardless of who he was with..oh..btw..that announcer from Ent Wkly..the one who is a comedian..he wears a pair of tight shorts and a t-shirt with a red heart shape whenever he performs.....he did a brief skit in last night's KBS awards..i think he teased jihwan about yuri..i'm not too sure what he said but i heard him mentioned.."stupid"..jihwan called yuri that in HGD.. jihwan looked a little embarrassed after the comment...maybe there's something there...

during their presentation..LJK is much more natural with jimin than jihwan was...yes..i remember him saying that..hahah...guess jimin is the ideal girl for many guys.. :)

thanks again for all the C&A stuff...it looks to be a heavy drama...jimin is pretty good with her north korean accent and she looks so cute with her new hairdo..soooo looking forward to this drama...

Guest maneuneun

Hi to all Jimin's fans

KBS given us the greatest gift on the 1st day of 2009. I am so excited when seeing both walking out to present the awards :lol:

Don't worry too much I don't think our beloved couple drifted apart when you see this photo :D

KBSAWARDS2008-BTS1.jpg

Guest ripgal

^ Awwww... still close friends huh? Glad to see that.. hehehe..

And regarding Ji Min in C&A, it seems like she'll be loggerheads with SJS in the drama..

She didn't seem particularly happy after he said those words to her in the preview..

Can't wait for the drama! :w00t:

Guest ashleesimpson

AHHHHHHHHH my jiji coupleee

wow i'm so happy to se them back

they were so closeeeeeeee then.

all, thowysg, maneuneun,ripgal, valley_girl thank you so much for all the goodies.

Guest snowprincess

happy new year everyone! long time no post!

and our jiji-couple is back! i am so happy! KJH just can get his eyes off our HJM (similar to last years awards! was it only a year ago?)

im liking her style. sleek hair and fresh, simple make-up in contrast to her sexy flowy metallic dresses with heels to there!

her new drama looks really promising!