Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

thowysg

lee da hae was there for kang ji hwan?? and eungene ,too? really?

I didn't know that. how do they know each other??????????

thank you for the arts

the photoshopped pics are so cute and funny

I love the BTS pics of them together

wow Han ji min ranked #1 with alex for helping their family.

first I thought they would have some MV or romantic movies with each other,hehe

anw, I saw the street interview of Kang ji hwan

and he said he didn't have a GF right now?

hi ashlee..great to see u again!! :) i dunno how jihwan got to know eugene but remember at the KBS awards..lee da hae was co-hosting it & presented the Best Couple award to the jiji couple? supposed maybe that's when they met or maybe earlier..don't really know...in any case..he admitted that he does not really have many good friends..i supposed he meant good male friends..heheh...but he sure has many good gal pals..maybe it's cuz he's a metrosexual guy ..heheh...

yes..jihwan shld just be more aggressive & not let jimin go..she's such a good catch..the kind guys want to marry & bring home to their mothers type...ya..initally i thought alex & jimin had some project together or smthg...that's why eager for translation..heheh..

yes..jihwan said no gf for now...did u get the entire interview? here you go..

i think for stars to admit that they're dating...they'll have to caught in the act..hehehe..

does this look cool or what?

0d96fcfd.jpg

CS spread..

-150.jpg

200705301604104850.jpg

this is a good jiji one...with lipstick.."kiss me" & all..hehe...

My_Pic.jpg

this is cute..

__.jpg

pretty...

1-2.jpg

geee..it took so long to turn a page...heheh... :P

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

thank you so much for the interview

I did see it

yeah I agree, stars won't say they are dating if they really are.

I'm sure KJH's mother will be happy if he brings HJM home, because she's so kind and nice

the type that any elder would love

thank you for the pic

the first pic which they are in black and white looks cool

thowysg

thank you so much for the interview

I did see it

yeah I agree, stars won't say they are dating if they really are.

I'm sure KJH's mother will be happy if he brings HJM home, because she's so kind and nice

the type that any elder would love

thank you for the pic

the first pic which they are in black and white looks cool

you're welcome, ashlee...yes..remember jimin seems to be familiar with jihwan's family when she mentioned that since his mother is watching Ent Wkly...jimin will work hard at the show..i really miss those days when there were all kinds of inneundos dropped by either jihwan or jimin on how close they actually are....

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, yes, I remember it

too bad she left weekly ent. so they won't have jokes like before .

I think he has already introduced her to his parents

it may happens when they were film CS or after. since they are so close so if you take the other home, it's just normal right?

what is HJM doing right now? is she planning to star in a new drama/movie?

I love the conference pics of CS

they were so close, he even huged her, so romantic

you know, although Eric said that HJM and him are good friends, but we don't see them that close on screen right?

or are they too shy???

any, I 'm still hoping KJH and HJM are secrety dating.

thowysg

yes, yes, I remember it

too bad she left weekly ent. so they won't have jokes like before .

I think he has already introduced her to his parents

it may happens when they were film CS or after. since they are so close so if you take the other home, it's just normal right?

what is HJM doing right now? is she planning to star in a new drama/movie?

I love the conference pics of CS

they were so close, he even huged her, so romantic

you know, although Eric said that HJM and him are good friends, but we don't see them that close on screen right?

or are they too shy???

any, I 'm still hoping KJH and HJM are secrety dating.

yes..& jimin left Ent Wkly just in the nick of time cuz 2 weeks after they did the street interview with jihwan...i'm sure if she was still in it, she would be teased again...yes..during and after CS..i'm sure they still hang out...that's why the moment he is able to invite her to a public event, he did!

no recent news on jimin's plans though...quite low profile now....probably busy with CFs...she does quite abit of that...& charity events?

yes..i was thinking that myself...i don't see her acting this intimately with other guys....except that one pix with jedong where i think they held hands...but i've noticed that jimin is a very warm person..she likes to hug alot....i think eric & her are very good friends..not in the romantic way...i'm with you ...heheh..i think the jiji couple is secretly dating...then my intuition is on the ball ! :)

funny scene...boy, i'm gonna flood my photobucket soon..heheh..

gsgs.gif

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, when I saw her at the premiere of his movie

i knew that they still had contact with each other.

but I confuse about her and jaedong

because i think he's not a type which is easy to hold a woman's hand

so please may it not be true...

she's already KJH's girl

thowysg

yes, when I saw her at the premiere of his movie

i knew that they still had contact with each other.

but I confuse about her and jaedong

because i think he's not a type which is easy to hold a woman's hand

so please may it not be true...

she's already KJH's girl

hahah...maybe jedong did not hold jimin's hands..it's the other way around...like i said, jimin is a warm person...u saw the other pix i posted of her & jedong, right? they weren't holding hands there..heheh

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, I saw the other pic of them which posted by you

haha jaedong looks just like a brother to jimin in the pic

he's quite old-fashioned, but I know he's a warm and good guy, he's funny,too..hehe

anw, I'm still a Jiji-shipper

I'm waiting for an other project of HJM

I hope it will be a drama with some HOT guys,hehe

I don't like movie, it's so short

so you can't see the star you like that long like a drama with at least 16 eps.

thowysg

yes, I saw the other pic of them which posted by you

haha jaedong looks just like a brother to jimin in the pic

he's quite old-fashioned, but I know he's a warm and good guy, he's funny,too..hehe

anw, I'm still a Jiji-shipper

I'm waiting for an other project of HJM

I hope it will be a drama with some HOT guys,hehe

I don't like movie, it's so short

so you can't see the star you like that long like a drama with at least 16 eps.

yes..jaedong looks brotherly to jimin...& he seems like a nice guy....we're both diehard jiji-shippers! :)

talking about co-stars....jimin hasn't been in any drama/movie with any hot guy recently....yes..i would like to see her recent works...also, to check out if the chemistry is the same or better with other actors....i know what u mean about movie vs drama....prefer drama too...they really should've lengthened CS....

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yeah HJM hasn't worked with a hot guy recently, I meant after working with kang jihwan,hehe

you know I love seeing her with eric, kim jae won and kang ji hwan

the 3 of them are good looking guys,hehe

I would like to see HJM in a comedy romantic drama like CS

I think that kind of role suits her well,

in my opinion HJM is a good actress, she can play any role, but since i love comedy I would like to see her in it

love her smile, I don't like Yi san, because she only cries in that drama, but still pretty,hehe

Hello Jimin threaders. Im here!! :D ready to rock the Jimin thread! *Clap Clap* haha. well i really miss seeing our Jimin in a nice and kinda NEW drama. i really am not a fan of her drama, Yisan, i dunno, i like her but i am just not a fan of banjun dramas. tsk tsk. but that doesnt mean anything BAD. i just dont like her lead male *SORRY* haha cause yeaa. totally AGREEING with ASHLEE that Jimin wasnt paired with a HOT GUY since CS. and JiJi is the most lovablr coupla of all time! yeah haha :) nothing compares. well i hope our Jimin can have more projects with HOT guys in the ear future :D

THOWSYG im here im here! :) weee so happy. haha ^^ Jimin is really pretty and bubbly too. i like her personality a lot. well for sure she's a very good person too. NO WONDER Jihwan keeps on inviting her in special events and NO WONDER Jihwan makes sure they still contact each other. *grin* haha GOO Ji Ji!

thowysg

yeah HJM hasn't worked with a hot guy recently, I meant after working with kang jihwan,hehe

you know I love seeing her with eric, kim jae won and kang ji hwan

the 3 of them are good looking guys,hehe

I would like to see HJM in a comedy romantic drama like CS

I think that kind of role suits her well,

in my opinion HJM is a good actress, she can play any role, but since i love comedy I would like to see her in it

love her smile, I don't like Yi san, because she only cries in that drama, but still pretty,hehe

ashlee..i really miss those old-timers in here like mariella, ryohan, baby1talk & many more jiji-shippers...where did they all go?? :)

haha..ok..yes..i watched jimin with eric in the drama that was cancelled..i gave up watching KSA cuz it did not manage to grab my interest till the end...i'm not familiar with KJW....ya..i know she cried quite a far bit in yisan..i supposed it's good cuz she was able to show her full spectrum of acting skills and garnered lotsa recognition for that role...a light-hearted comedy suits her too cuz she's basically a cheery person..i think she has a very pleasant disposition and is well-liked by most pple...ya..i just want to see her in a new project be it drama or movie or variety show.. :)

Hello Jimin threaders. Im here!! :D ready to rock the Jimin thread! *Clap Clap* haha. well i really miss seeing our Jimin in a nice and kinda NEW drama. i really am not a fan of her drama, Yisan, i dunno, i like her but i am just not a fan of banjun dramas. tsk tsk. but that doesnt mean anything BAD. i just dont like her lead male *SORRY* haha cause yeaa. totally AGREEING with ASHLEE that Jimin wasnt paired with a HOT GUY since CS. and JiJi is the most lovablr coupla of all time! yeah haha :) nothing compares. well i hope our Jimin can have more projects with HOT guys in the ear future :D

THOWSYG im here im here! :) weee so happy. haha ^^ Jimin is really pretty and bubbly too. i like her personality a lot. well for sure she's a very good person too. NO WONDER Jihwan keeps on inviting her in special events and NO WONDER Jihwan makes sure they still contact each other. *grin* haha GOO Ji Ji!

hahah..graceyco...good...let's rock this thread together! :P of cuz..jihwan knows jimin is a nice person...that's why, he can't get her out of his mind...heheh...he has to make plans for his goal to be married by 35, u know? :P got to start his courtship soon..heheh..

btw..do u guys know the new drama "The World They Live In" by Song Hye Hgo & Hyun Bin? think jimin will look cute with hyun bin too.. :)

Guest plumangel3

Hi Jimin fans :D i hope everyone had a great weekend.

aww thowysg sry for leaving you by yourself. you had lik over 4 posts in a row in the other page by yourself.

thank you so much for keeping us posted tho :) really appreciate it.

i love those pics of Jihwan whispering to Jimin :D they look so cute and playful. im really glad that she showed up

for his movie premiere. hopefully one day we will see pics of them together again :)

i cant wait for her next project. i hope its something unique and fits her well. it'll make this thread more alive too.

i wonder who her next costar will be =p

Hi Jimin fans :D i hope everyone had a great weekend.

aww thowysg sry for leaving you by yourself. you had lik over 4 posts in a row in the other page by yourself.

thank you so much for keeping us posted tho :) really appreciate it.

i love those pics of Jihwan whispering to Jimin :D they look so cute and playful. im really glad that she showed up

for his movie premiere. hopefully one day we will see pics of them together again :)

i cant wait for her next project. i hope its something unique and fits her well. it'll make this thread more alive too.

i wonder who her next costar will be =p

hi plumangel...yes..i've been lonely..heheh..but it's cool.. :) yes..jiji has the closest friendship if nuttin more...i'm hoping to see jimin's new work as well now that she's no longer in Ent Wkly..it's so hard to catch glimpses of her...

school pixs i think...

C1F6B9CE_1-mikaring132.jpg

C7D1C1F6B9CE_1-mikaring132.jpg

godjinny_55.jpg

haven't seen this before..

1012hmh_8_1-119doll-mnkc.jpg

909.jpg

from yisan..

2008061018017_2008061011521.jpg

isan_photo080527191940402007isan1_j.jpg

so pretty..here's jimin wishing everyone Happy Chuseok! :)

816.jpg

hi all jimin fans!

I think she is involved in a campaign of some kind.

hi huangsy..thanks! this is probably one of the many charity drive that jimin is involved in...she's quite the ambassador for civic activities... :)