Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest thowysg

for jiji shippers, hanjimin was at jihwan's MIM premiere!

"So Ji-sub and co-star Kang Ji-hwan were on hand on August 27’s press conference and showing of the movie A Movie Is a Movie (aka Rough Cut). So Ji-sub came out sporting two different looks, one for the media confab portion, and another for the “VIP preview.” (The other look shows a normal-looking hairstyle, so he must’ve had time to nip out for a costume change.)

The film already held a press day earlier this month, but there can never be too many, right? (The prior event, I believe, was the “production briefing” conference, while this one is a “press preview” — either way, they’re both promo blitzes for the upcoming movie, which opens to non-VIPers on September 11.)

One notable VIP in attendance was the venerable Yonsama, aka Bae Yong-joon, who came with his arm in a sling from recent surgery. As a fellow client of the same management company handling So Ji-sub, Bae expressed his well-wishes for the younger star’s movie.

Other VIPs at the preview included Kwon Sang-woo, Han Ji-min, Jung Joon-ha, and Im Soo-jung, among others"

jimin at the premiere...

Jimin20.jpg

check this out...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...6254&page=1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest hanjimin

thanks thowysg for the news

it's clear that they're so close

it seems jimin is the only person,jihwan had invited(from his friends)

so ji sub had invited his co-star from drama i'm sorry i love you

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

I heard that she went to his new movie,too

I knew it, I knew that she would come or still has contact with him

OMG, both han ji min adn sung yuri were there for kang ji hwan,hehe

but I don't care, SYR is just a sister to kang ji hwan,hehe

good news of the day is this news

Guest ashleesimpson

:wub:

It will be perfect if there's photos of the two together :P

Han Ji Min - VIP 1

Han Ji Min - VIP 2

ahhhh thank you so much for the pics

yes, it would be great if they are together on a photo

but at least she was there for him,hehe

I like the pic, she stood in front of the poster

OMG, Wannie and Ma ja

thank you for the video maneuneun

Guest thowysg

thanks for the links, maneuneun!! yes...we all agree..jiji couple taking a pix together will be ideal.. :)

hi ashlee & hanjimin...jihwan seems to have lotsa support from female stars...even lee da hae came to premiere cuz of him...think eugene was there for him too....he invited yuri & also another HGD cast member...he also invited Philip Choi from the CS casts...so, he does keep in touch with his ex-drama casts & crew, especially if they are women! hahah!

hi & welcome azn....

Guest thowysg

hi jimin fans...here's some jiji PS shots....the premiere must have generated interest on them again..heheh

Jiji-PS22.jpg

Jiji-PS19.jpg

Jiji-PS20.jpg

Jiji-PS21.jpg

these are so nicely-done! :)

Jiji3.jpg

Jiji4.jpg

Jiji5.jpg

Jiji2.jpg

a CS pix of jiji with PD and crew..

CS-BTS9.jpg

a collage of maja & wannie moments...

CS-MajaWannie9.jpg

from the same jimin autograph signing session...

Jimin24.jpg

Jimin25.jpg

Guest thowysg

hello all jimin fans...i'm so lonely in here.. :( hehe...

to jiji -shippers...during the KBS awards when jimin pouted and asked jihwan for the bouquet in exchange for the award...so cute...here are the pixs..just as a refresher...

Jiji-KBSAwards.jpg

hi jimin fans...

maja imagining wannie was cycling & waiting for her to hop on.after she was beaten...this scene made me cry

Maja.jpg

when maja was transformed..

MajaWannie.jpg

MajaWannie2.jpg

CS BTS..

CS-BTS8-1.jpg

MajaWannie1.jpg

more pixs...

BTS from SSP..

Jiji-SSP1.jpg

jimin arranging her hair with jihwan's arm around her..

MajaWannie-Conference.jpg

dunno if these are new..

Jimin26.jpg

Jimin27.jpg

jiji smiling for the camera..

MajaWannie3.jpg

cozy pixs of jiji during KBS awards...

MajaWannieKBS.jpg

MajaWannieKBS1.jpg

ok..for jiji shippers..check out this fanmade video...the jiji fan made a short skit from combining pixs from various dramas of both jihwan & jimin...quite ingenious...sorry to yuri fans though cuz of the ending...

http://blog.naver.com/llldnwnlll/120054832981

as for this other fanmade video...i like the song used..it's the same one sung by Alex to Sinae in "we got married"...specially like the part where jihwan (in BSGS i think) gave a heart paper cutting to jimin (in KSA i think)..the resulting effect looked real..hahah..btw..this takes quite awhile to download...lotsa buffering..but it's worth it...

http://blog.daum.net/kf_lemon/4264321?srch...lemon%2F4264321

hi jimin fans...jimin with jedong...

4.jpg

there's an article on hanjimin & alex..with their photos...it's in korean...wld appreciate if someone can translate...

20080910000065_0.jpg

‘우리 결혼했어요’로 인기몰이 중인 알렉스와 ‘이산’에서 단아한 이미지를 보여준 한지민이 추석 때 음식을 잘 도와줄 것 같은 연예인 남, 녀 1위에 올랐다.

온라인 자격증.고시전문 교육기업인 ㈜에듀윌이 지난달 9일부터 23일까지 자사 이벤트에 참여한 회원 1028명을 대상으로 ‘추석때 음식을 잘 도와줄 것 같은 연예인’이라는 주제로 설문조사를 실시한 결과, 남자부문에선 알렉스가 45%(460명), 여자부문에선 한지민이 32%(332명)를 얻어 1위를 차지했다.

1위인 알렉스에 이어 ‘식객’의 김래원이 21%(220명)로 2위를 차지했다. 그 뒤를 이어 유재석 18%(188명), 이선균 12%(120명), 권상우 4%(40명) 순으로 나타났다. 한지민의 뒤를 이어서는 최강희가 20%(204명)로 2위, 그 뒤로 수애 19%(200명), 한가인 18%(184명), 송혜교 11%(108명) 순으로 나타났다.

한편, 추석때 부모님께 소개시켜주고 싶은 남자 연예인으로 국민MC 유재석이 40%(412명)를 차지하며 1위에 올랐고, 그 뒤로 장동건 20%(204명), 앤디 16%(168명), 비 16%(160명), 이준기 8%(84명) 순으로 나타났다. 추석때 부모님께 소개시켜주고 싶은 여자 연예인으로는 최고의 섹시 스타 이효리가 38%(388명)의 지지로 1위를 차지했으며, 김태희가 28%(292명)로 2위를 차지했다. 그 뒤를 이어 신애가 14%(148명), 솔비가 12%(120명), 원더걸스의 소희 8%(80명)의 순으로 나타났다.

</LI></UL>

hi jimin fans...jimin with jedong...

4.jpg

there's an article on hanjimin & alex..with their photos...it's in korean...wld appreciate if someone can translate...

20080910000065_0.jpg

‘우리 결혼했어요’로 인기몰이 중인 알렉스와 ‘이산’에서 단아한 이미지를 보여준 한지민이 추석 때 음식을 잘 도와줄 것 같은 연예인 남, 녀 1위에 올랐다.

온라인 자격증.고시전문 교육기업인 ㈜에듀윌이 지난달 9일부터 23일까지 자사 이벤트에 참여한 회원 1028명을 대상으로 ‘추석때 음식을 잘 도와줄 것 같은 연예인’이라는 주제로 설문조사를 실시한 결과, 남자부문에선 알렉스가 45%(460명), 여자부문에선 한지민이 32%(332명)를 얻어 1위를 차지했다.

1위인 알렉스에 이어 ‘식객’의 김래원이 21%(220명)로 2위를 차지했다. 그 뒤를 이어 유재석 18%(188명), 이선균 12%(120명), 권상우 4%(40명) 순으로 나타났다. 한지민의 뒤를 이어서는 최강희가 20%(204명)로 2위, 그 뒤로 수애 19%(200명), 한가인 18%(184명), 송혜교 11%(108명) 순으로 나타났다.

한편, 추석때 부모님께 소개시켜주고 싶은 남자 연예인으로 국민MC 유재석이 40%(412명)를 차지하며 1위에 올랐고, 그 뒤로 장동건 20%(204명), 앤디 16%(168명), 비 16%(160명), 이준기 8%(84명) 순으로 나타났다. 추석때 부모님께 소개시켜주고 싶은 여자 연예인으로는 최고의 섹시 스타 이효리가 38%(388명)의 지지로 1위를 차지했으며, 김태희가 28%(292명)로 2위를 차지했다. 그 뒤를 이어 신애가 14%(148명), 솔비가 12%(120명), 원더걸스의 소희 8%(80명)의 순으로 나타났다.

</LI></UL>

Alex, who has gained much popularity through the entertainment program MBC Sunday Night “We Got Married”, and Han Ji Min, who has showed a very calm image in the drama “Yisan,” has been chosen as the stars who seem to best help his or her family make food for Chuseok, the Korean Thanksgiving holiday.

Edual, an online education company specialized in certification and national exams conducted a survey on 1028 people from the 9th to the 23rd on which star would be the best to help their family prepare food for Chuseok. As a result, 45% of the respondents chose Alex, and 32% chose Han Ji Min.

Kim Rae Won, who appeared in the drama “Gourmet,” was chosen as second place with 21% of the votes. Yoo Jae Suk was elected as third with 18% and Lee Sun Gyun (The Voice) fourth with 12%, Kwon Sang Woo fifth with 4%. Among women stars, Choi Kang Hee ranked second with 20% of the votes, Soo Ae third with 19%, Han Ga In fourth with 18% and Son Hye Gyo fifth with 11%.

Guest maneuneun

Thanks thowysg for all the updates.

I am busy for the past few weeks and hope I will find more time here soon.

Thanks kanpatr for posting the translation and your first post here :lol:

Just wondering where's all Jimin's fans? It's so quiet here :tears:

I hope she will be involved with projects soon and maybe it will help to bring back the fans here again :tears:

Thanks thowysg for all the updates.

I am busy for the past few weeks and hope I will find more time here soon.

Thanks kanpatr for posting the translation and your first post here :lol:

Just wondering where's all Jimin's fans? It's so quiet here :tears:

I hope she will be involved with projects soon and maybe it will help to bring back the fans here again :tears:

yes...maneuneun...i'm dying in here!!!!!!!! :P ya...hope to see jimin in other projects cuz don't get to see her much since she's no longer co-hosting Ent Wkly.. :(

thanks a ton kanpatr!!! & a BIG WELCOME !! great to know jimin is viewed as "domesticated"..hehehe...she'll make some guy a very lucky man!...

___img003.jpg

dunno what's said here but she looks pretty as usual...

Untitled-2.gif

Guest ashleesimpson

thanks for the links, maneuneun!! yes...we all agree..jiji couple taking a pix together will be ideal.. :)

hi ashlee & hanjimin...jihwan seems to have lotsa support from female stars...even lee da hae came to premiere cuz of him...think eugene was there for him too....he invited yuri & also another HGD cast member...he also invited Philip Choi from the CS casts...so, he does keep in touch with his ex-drama casts & crew, especially if they are women! hahah!

hi & welcome azn....

thowysg

lee da hae was there for kang ji hwan?? and eungene ,too? really?

I didn't know that. how do they know each other??????????

thank you for the arts

the photoshopped pics are so cute and funny

I love the BTS pics of them together

wow Han ji min ranked #1 with alex for helping their family.

first I thought they would have some MV or romantic movies with each other,hehe

anw, I saw the street interview of Kang ji hwan

and he said he didn't have a GF right now?