Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest plumangel3

hi plumangel...i'm a die-hard jiji and CS fan.. :P yes..jimin is a natural beauty...she shld get enuf rest...don't want her to burn out so early..she's still young.. :)

i like the look wannie is giving maja in this scene:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/tho...-majawannie.jpg

BTS..CS...maja & wannie:

] CS-MajaWannie2.jpg

BTS...maja:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/tho.../CS-MajaBTS.jpg

check this out..i like the first gif...ryu jin "punching" maja..heheh..so cute..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...4430&page=7

hi all jimin fans!...

im a big fan of Jimin and Jiji as well :) lol but prolly not as hardcore as you =p i loved CS. im definitely rewatching it when i hav the time

this summer :)

dont want to see her so overworked as well. but i still cant help but be really curious about her future projects....and future costars :lol: *cough Ji Hwan. lol

thanks for the pics. i loved the look he had while watching her too :) makes me miss theit interactions even more.

and :lol::lol: i loved that gif with Ryu Jin "punching" Ma Ja =p it's SO cute and funny.

Guest thowysg

Wow Capital Scandal is one year old already? Time really flies! :sweatingbullets:

She is really low key about her private life. No news at all??? :tongue2:

hi princessrach...yup..it's been a year already..i remember watching it last june..that's made me crazy over kdramas..heheh...ya..think jimin is really very careful about her private life....we juz haf 2 catch her dating.. :P

im a big fan of Jimin and Jiji as well :) lol but prolly not as hardcore as you =p i loved CS. im definitely rewatching it when i hav the time

this summer :)

dont want to see her so overworked as well. but i still cant help but be really curious about her future projects....and future costars :lol: *cough Ji Hwan. lol

thanks for the pics. i loved the look he had while watching her too :) makes me miss theit interactions even more.

and :lol::lol: i loved that gif with Ryu Jin "punching" Ma Ja =p it's SO cute and funny.

hi plumangel...u're rite...tink no one beats me in tracking the couple down..hahah...but then again, my interest will wane if i don't see any new info on them soon...u know how it is....was looking 4ward to jihwan's birthday celebration ..then to the baeksang award...but jimin didn't show!!. :( so, it's time to get Ent Wkly's coverage on Movie is Movie (jihwan's new show)... :)

hi all jimin fans!

Guest maneuneun

Hi to all here,

remember the latest entertainment relay I posted recently? Finally we can get to watch it with english subtitle with the great help from Amaryllis who's so kind enough to cut out Han Ji Min portion and PM to me :D.

I decided to upload to YT again and share it here so it can help us to understand it more clearer with the subtitle :lol:

Enjoy again :D

HanJiMin-E.Relay2008.06.07 Part 1 (With English subtitle)

HanJiMin-E.Relay2008.06.07 Part 2 (With English subtitle)

Thanks to Amaryllis again :lol:

Guest thowysg

Hi to all here,

remember the latest entertainment relay I posted recently? Finally we can get to watch it with english subtitle with the great help from Amaryllis who's so kind enough to cut out Han Ji Min portion and PM to me :D.

I decided to upload to YT again and share it here so it can help us to understand it more clearer with the subtitle :lol:

Enjoy again :D

Thanks to Amaryllis again :lol:

hi maneuneun...thanks for posting them in here!.. i juz watched this episode this week ...s'pore aired this episode this past monday..but still, always a joy to be able to look at certain sections with english subtitles anytime..thanks to amaryllis too!

this is of cuz my favourite pix! :P wish jihwan went for a haircut b4 this event.but alas..he had to play HGD...wif dat ahjummah hairdo.. :P

Jiji-Fav.jpg

hey guys..i'm so juz disappointed that the original CS DVD i just bought does not contain any NG scenes nor the interview i so badly want to watch :(

time to surf..i'll be back! :P

this muz be a billboard :

CS-Billboard.jpg

this is really a BTS CS pix:

CS-BW.jpg

Guest thowysg

i'm getting lazy...& very tired...will try to post more stuff in here...hi all jimin fans!!

in this scene..only ryu jin visited maja in the hospital...that's after maja got shot...but as u can see, BTS had jihwan in it..heheh..

CS-MajaWannie3.jpg

a fanmade video of wannie moments..of cuz with maja.. :P

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscan...4894&page=4

a nice PS-ed pix of jiji :P

Jiji-PS6.jpg

pix of maja & yongran...

CS-Maja-1.jpg

maja in pen party dress...

CS-Maja.jpg

their date..

CS-MajaWannie4.jpg

hi all jimin fans!

this must be the latest Ent Wkly...don't really like her white dress..it doesn't make her arms look slim....

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...0992&page=1

pretty..

Jimin.gif

these shld be from Happy Bath commercials...

Jimin-HappyBath.jpg

Jimin-HappyBath2.jpg

a different hairstyle...

Jimin-NewDo.jpg

another CS BTS pix...

CS-BTS.jpg

hi jimin fans....a fanmade video of touching jii moments..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sscandal&no=204394

jiji BTS...so cute..jimin is so rough..jihwan still so gentle... :P

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...0212&page=4

hi jimin fans...time to surf !

dunno who these pple are tho...

Jimin-Group.jpg

CS..jimin signing autographs...

JImin-Autograph.jpg

a nice Maja & Wannie pix..

CS-MajaWannie4-1.jpg

think these are new...

JImin-New1.jpg

JImin-New.jpg

Jimin-New2.jpg

Guest thowysg

hi jimin fans...guess all of us are bz or too tired to post anything for now...i shld've more time goin forward...see u gals around... :)

Guest plumangel3

hi plumangel...u're rite...tink no one beats me in tracking the couple down..hahah...but then again, my interest will wane if i don't see any new info on them soon...u know how it is....was looking 4ward to jihwan's birthday celebration ..then to the baeksang award...but jimin didn't show!!. sad.gif so, it's time to get Ent Wkly's coverage on Movie is Movie (jihwan's new show)...

since its summer now i have time to be bored and watch dramas all day lol and yesterday i rewatched CS just because i missed our Jiji couple :D

i know, i hope that we see some more Jiji moments too! they're so cute together. it'd be a real shame if they suddenly didnt meet up anymore....publicly :lol: :lol:

i LOVE that pic of them together too! ^ Ji min is SO pretty! and she looks so natural too. :lol: i really adore her.

thanks for the clips :)

Guest thowysg

since its summer now i have time to be bored and watch dramas all day lol and yesterday i rewatched CS just because i missed our Jiji couple :D

i know, i hope that we see some more Jiji moments too! they're so cute together. it'd be a real shame if they suddenly didnt meet up anymore....publicly :lol: :lol:

i LOVE that pic of them together too! ^ Ji min is SO pretty! and she looks so natural too. :lol: i really adore her.

thanks for the clips :)

hi plumangel...haha..i really can't remember how many times i've re-watched CS...ya...it wld be pity if they don't hang out anymore...they have such great off-screen chemistry as well...

some CS pixs..wannie & maja ones of cuz.. :P

BTS...cute scene where he stuck out his tongue.. :)

CS-BTS2.jpg

i like this scene..so sweet...

CS-MajaWannie1.jpg

maja & wannie fanart..

CS-MajaWannie5.jpg

more BTS...

CS-BTS3.jpg

CS-BTS4.jpg

maja & wannie having fun..

land3.gif

love this BTS NG...

98b61009.gif

Guest maneuneun

Hope to see more of HJM's fans coming back again :D Although YS has ended, HJM is still keeping herself busy with her endorsement CF :lol:

HJM_HappyBath3.jpg

HJM_HappyBath4.jpg

HJM_HappyBath5.jpg

HJM_HappyBath6.jpg

HJM_HappyBath7.jpg

as usual she's sweet in these photos :D

Guest thowysg

These are the latest CF for her Happy Bath edorsement.

The advertisements are split into 3 parts. Red, Blue and green.

You can see 3 different kind of images of HJM from these clips :D

ENJOY

hi and thank you, maneuneun....jimin can pull off the "cute act" pretty well..guess cuz she's petite and so pretty... :) yes..i share your sentiments....

check this page out...love the jiji "wedding" pix.. :)

http://cafe.daum.net/jihwanjimin

jimin fans, jia you !!

Guest thowysg

once again 김제동teased her again :lol:

She's often bullied by her male partner :lol:

Thanks to Amaryllis again

thanks, amaryllis...i saw that before..she looked embarrased... :P

Guest ashleesimpson

hi guys, it's me again

sorry that I didn't come and chat with you guys the last few months, i was busy with school .

it's my final week, so i can come here often again.

wow thank you so much you guys for all the updates.

throwysg , wow you have posted so many pics of CS, which i haven't seen before, the group photo of the CS is so small.

so i can't see if Maja and wannie stand together or not. anw, it looks so funny

maneuneun

thank you so much for the video, HJM was so cute when she's in school.

can't wait to see her CF

I haven't watch the ending of YS yet, but I heard that it has a bad ending.

Guest thowysg

hi guys, it's me again

sorry that I didn't come and chat with you guys the last few months, i was busy with school .

it's my final week, so i can come here often again.

wow thank you so much you guys for all the updates.

throwysg , wow you have posted so many pics of CS, which i haven't seen before, the group photo of the CS is so small.

so i can't see if Maja and wannie stand together or not. anw, it looks so funny

maneuneun

thank you so much for the video, HJM was so cute when she's in school.

can't wait to see her CF

I haven't watch the ending of YS yet, but I heard that it has a bad ending.

hi ashlee!! miss u !! :P good to hear that school's almost out for u.. :) as for the group CS pix...don't really recall..i've posted so many..heheh...but i think i know which one u're referring to....nahh...maja & wannie weren't standing together in that shot....think maja is in the middle...wannie is on the far right....

thanks maneuneun for the BTS...dunno what she's saying but i supposed it's some beauty tips..cuz of the 1,2,3...etc... :) pretty as usual...

a CS BTS scene of jihwan stealing a kiss from jimin :P

_.gif

a CS BTS pix of ryu jin with jimin..

CS-BTS5.jpg

a cute jimin gif...

1183216609_jimin01.gif

another maja/wannie fanart...

CS-MajaWannieFanart.jpg

hi all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg

wow that pic which Maja with soo hyun is cute,hehe

have you watch powerful opponent?

in the last ep ryun jin and Han go eun were the guests in that drama, it was so cute.

Guest maneuneun

Latest Entertainment Relay (Han Ji Min's part with subtitle)

Thanks Amaryllis

KBS Entertainment Relay

I am not sure if I understand a latest news wrongly. It mentioned that Han Ji Min will stop hosting Entertainment Relay and her last day will be on the 26th July :tears:

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

I wish that she's quitting for the reason she want to concentrate mainly on her acting career :(

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg

wow that pic which Maja with soo hyun is cute,hehe

have you watch powerful opponent?

in the last ep ryun jin and Han go eun were the guests in that drama, it was so cute.

hi ashlee! yup..i saw the final episode...guess both powerful opponent & capital scandal have the same PD..that's why... :P hope in his new drama...jihwan & jimin can make cameo appearances as well.. :)

hi manuenuen......thanks for the link & article...i'm trying to see if a fellow soompi korean can help us confirm if jimin is really leaving Ent Wkly...pity though...haven't heard of any new projects she's on...maybe she's taking a break...but i don't think...she's still young...& at her peak now...

hi all jimin fans!