Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest yashuhung

this is an old news.. but lets remember HJM's kindness haha 
class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 26px 40px 22px; vertical-align: baseline; outline: none; font-size: 36px; background-color: rgb(28, 28, 28); border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(44, 44, 44); color: rgb(221, 221, 221); font-family: ChunkFiveWeb, Georgia, serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 48px; clear: both; "Han Ji Min’s former schoolmate attests to her goodness and popularity
http://kpopfever.com/2012/06/han-ji-mins-former-schoolmate-attests-to-her-goodness-and-popularity/

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Hi Jomaja, welcome you. I love Jomaja too. one of the best characters that Jimin has played. Thank you everyone for posting pics and informations, i adore those new allure and elle pics, she looks gorgeous, she has incredible beautiful eyes. Just love her so much and i can't wait to see her at Japan promotion. wish you all have a good day

Guest ajajomaja19

Hi @faith1 :D I adore her in Capital Scandal too. Hence the name hehe. Planning to watch all her previous dramas after this. What would you suggest? Thank you everyone for all the wonderful pictures and specially the videos. She has great chemistry with almost all her leading male partner. <3

@ajajomaja19 : i'm sure you watched Rooftop Prince? after Capital scandal, you should watch Padam Padam, i believe she looks best in this drama, so so beautiful. then you should watch Cain &Abel, i'm not too fond of the story, but really enjoy double Ji's sweetness. ( double Ji mean: Ji Sub/ Ji Min, in case you don't know that ).... how's about Yi San ? awesome drama... actually, you should watch all of her dramas, i love all of them :D

Guest ajajomaja19

Yes! Rooftop Prince was the reason Han Ji Min became my favorite actress :) And I'm really happy I've known her. She made a really big impression on me hence my being active :) I love everything about Han Ji Min  :x
I have already watched Cain&Abel, and yes I did not like the story that much. Skipped many parts except those when SJS and HJM were present :) (Thank you for letting me know about double Ji btw ^^,) They were really cute! But I loved Yoochun more for HJM :P 
Capital Scandal is a whole different story though. I'm hooked and I really love her as Jo Ma Ja :x I'm still in episode 9 and so far I'm loving it more and more :)
Planning to watch Padam Padam next, then Yi San, then Resurrection... Hmm what else???
Oh yeah! I've also watched Detective K!!! I love how she was really different in there. She was seductive, really sexy and really beautiful. My idol, inside out <3 

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Padam Padam gifs from DC:
viewimage.php?id=hjimin&no=29bcc427b6807        viewimage.php?id=hjimin&no=29bcc427b6807                                                                                                                 viewimage.php?id=hjimin&no=29bcc427b6807

yashuhung

said: this is an old news.. but lets remember HJM's kindness haha 

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 26px 40px 22px; vertical-align: baseline; outline: none; font-size: 36px; background-color: rgb(28, 28, 28); border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(44, 44, 44); color: rgb(221, 221, 221); font-family: ChunkFiveWeb, Georgia, serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 48px; clear: both; "Han Ji Min’s former schoolmate attests to her goodness and popularity
http://kpopfever.com/2012/06/han-ji-mins-former-schoolmate-attests-to-her-goodness-and-popularity/

I really like to see Han Ji Min in this MV ... she is soooo bad girl ....

thought about the role .... also want to see HJM so evil woman in the drama,,, should.... HJM is already full with the role of woman who has a heart of an angel, from the early debut until now ...
viewimage.php?id=hjimin&no=29bcc427b6807
would have been very cool to see Han Ji Min's eyes filled with anger and resentment...............
anyone agree with me????

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

100% agree with you, @be5t4r ... I've always thought that it would be exciting to see how uri Han Jimin can act as a evil character in a drama/movie, I want her to challenge herself 8->

Guest yashuhung

faith1 said: @ajajomaja19 : i'm sure you watched Rooftop Prince? after Capital scandal, you should watch Padam Padam, i believe she looks best in this drama, so so beautiful. then you should watch Cain &Abel, i'm not too fond of the story, but really enjoy double Ji's sweetness. ( double Ji mean: Ji Sub/ Ji Min, in case you don't know that ).... how's about Yi San ? awesome drama... actually, you should watch all of her dramas, i love all of them :D

Yes! Rooftop Prince was the reason Han Ji Min became my favorite actress :) And I'm really happy I've known her. She made a really big impression on me hence my being active :) I love everything about Han Ji Min  :x

I have already watched Cain&Abel, and yes I did not like the story that much. Skipped many parts except those when SJS and HJM were present :) (Thank you for letting me know about double Ji btw ^^,) They were really cute! But I loved Yoochun more for HJM :P 

Oh yeah! I've also watched Detective K!!! I love how she was really different in there. She was seductive, really sexy and really beautiful. My idol, inside out

isn't amazing how she so well matched with all of her co-stars ? she and yuchoon are perfect match too, they won best couple for a reason. don't forget Kwang Ji Wan, they are so cute and look perfect together too. I'm sure you must like them alot as u are watching Capital Scandal right now :)

Yes yes yes about DK . She looks so hot in it, so i'm glad we have a chance to see the wild side of her, and i love it.

Guest yashuhung

@be5t4r ... completely agree! @Sung Yong-Min I do hope she'd challenge herself once again in 2013. But right now, I'm kinda hopeless waiting to know her new projects haha, so I don't mind if she wants to take on a different or less challenging one for the mean time. 
I'm currently working on a story of Joseon Feudal years and my lead is obviously Jimin, I can already picture her as a action girl haha When she appeared in D.K, it was such a heart fell!! she was sooo freaking sexy in her joseon red/gold/black attire right before the ending scene. Men!, that sword she waved at the minister, it was just so convincing and cool!. I loved her in all that. 
I'm so grateful to find people to share my affections for HJM.. thanks guys!! u'all are just the most awesome people! 
BTW @be5t4r  I'll look for that news, I'd hope to find it :) 

faith1 said:

That Padam Padam, her best drama and she looked best in it, is so true!.. right now I feel kinda empty cuss I basically watch her most recent work, and now I'm reviewing her past work. But I just loved her so much as Jung Ji Na haha. 

She's so stunningly beautiful in Padam, i can't take my eyes off of her when she's onscreen. i love Jung jina .... well you all know by now that i love all of her characters that she played then haha i'm so bias

although the scene HJM and SJS bit .. but I really like all Lovey Dovey scene between them .. for me, it is very memorable .. until now I still often rerun C & A  among all Han Ji Min drama I've ever watched ..but seriouselly i love all of them too altho not all of them that I watch like YS & Ressu  hehehe....

yes, i still rewatch their scenes often and those scenes are memorable to me as well.

You should watch Yi San, it's one of the best korean dramas to me.

Thank you for those clips from CS, make me wanna watch again :)

source : SM C&C facebook
http://www.facebook.com/smcncactors

얼마 전, 지민씨는 화장품 브랜드 '다나한' 지면 촬영이 있었습니다! 촬영 하는 사진을 모니터링 하다가 살~짝 찍어보았는데요! : ) 다나한 모델이라 그런가?! ^ ^ 참 .. 단아한 모습이네요 ......^ ^; ㅎ ㅎ

Snap shot shooted in the day when she had schedule for cosmetic brand 'Danahan'.
She looked so elegant :-)

130124smfb-001.jpg

• Like 1

Guest ajajomaja19

be5t4r said:

faith1

said: @ajajomaja19 : i'm sure you watched Rooftop Prince? after Capital scandal, you should watch Padam Padam, i believe she looks best in this drama, so so beautiful. then you should watch Cain

:D

Hello guys, its my first time to post on this thread.. but i'm not new here 'coz i'm a regular viewer and a silent reader of this thread. Since the day i watched  jimin in rooftop prince i became one of her followers... but before that i'm started to like her in YISAN and after RTP i'm now one of her big fan . Thank you guys for all the updates, photos, videos and the latest news about her. You make me feel very happy for that! I'm not that good in english so please correct me if my grammar is wrong! :)