Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest angellata

Hi there! I'm new! I really love Han Ji Min so..I love all of you guys-vitamins!^^~~~!Oh thanks everyone for all the pics and vids! Ah @zherlthsh: You are such a big fan of Han Ji Min!I liked your page of Han Ji Min on FB! Fighting!^^~~~!

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest kayana20

Angellata I would resize your siggy they might delete it for being too big. It's truly gorgeous though.
 I got the concept of her magazine shoot she's supposed to be wild and beautiful in the country atmosphere and those shots are absolutely stunning.It's also a pleasure to see her versatility once again and I am happy she signed with Sm because it's obvious that they will have her sticking to what she loves best something we don't expect but showcases that beautiful spirit of her.
@zherlthsh: I live on your fanpage love all that you do as a fan you make me so proud. I spread the love the best I can even in real life. Thank you once again for all you do.Is it impossible to get the Cain& Abel DVD? I want it that is such a big wish.
OMG Rooftop and Padam Padam director's cut I need to get them fast. Like the next 2 weeks. If I don't I will probably miss out on the best cut bescause Director's Cuts of HJM drama's are always packed with goodies.

Guest kayana20

I am a Juhan shipper and from the avoiding looks between Jung Woo Sung and Han Ji Min I still ship them they just have this spark between them and lastly HJM doesn't need to do the contracted events unless it's for a sponsor. She's a A lister and household name.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Han Ji Min Hopes to Be Like Audrey Hepburn

2012-10-28 02:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

73216044.jpg

Currently on a drama hiatus, actress Han Ji Min participated in a photo shoot with The Travellermagazine, exploring the Wild West.

With the concept of the shoot being ‘Wild West Road Trip,’ Han Ji Min dressed comfortably, as she put on her boots and cowboy hat to explore the Oregon Trail. It was said she actually traveled five hours in a minivan to shoot at a specific part of the trail.

During the interview with The Traveller, Han Ji Min chose Audrey Hepburn as her role model. 

81512384.jpg

"I’ve always thought she was such an influential person. I hope to become even a small strength to people in need just like she was.” 

Talking a bit on her acting experience, she said, “I think my acting has improved after turning 30. I’m not afraid of getting old. I’m trying my best to enjoy life, not just as actress Han Ji Min, but the person Han Ji Min. 

Her travels on the Oregon Trail will be revealed in the November issue. 

Photo Credit: The Traveller

Eric:

1WeuP.jpg

"Ji Min. Your hair is stuck again. You look like a little boy."
"Earlier when we couldn't completely finish Wolf, I was disappointed. After that, I hoped that I could meet Ji Min again and do another drama with her. I'm happy we're having this coincidental conversation."
"Despite this being my second project with Ji Min, it's uncomfortable. (laughter)"
"Like a cute little sister, she's adorable and what she does is adorable and pretty. Although I don't know her true personality, she seems to have a lot in common with her character. She does sudden events well (laughter) and said she also studies well. Earlier she said through her own lips that she has a brilliant mind and she doesn't think it's embarrassing talking about placing first among her whole school. She's also good at speaking shamelessly. (laughter)"
"Truthfully, I'm the kind of person who doesn't quickly get along with people. At the end of filming Invincible Parachute Agent, I got close to Han Ji Min. Han Ji Min's personality is originally bright, so I was able to get close to her."
Jung Yeob: Did Eric choose Han Ji Min as the actress he's closest with?
Han Ji Min: First, we have eaten together, though it was akward. After finishing the drama, I haven't met him outside even once. Unexpectedly, it seems that Eric has more normal friends than celebrity friends, so it seems like he especially covers up his face to actresses. Since I'm the actress he contacts, I can say this. (laughter)

• Like 1

source : 지민느 @ DC Han Ji Minhttp://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimin&no=81961
121027thetravellerdchjm-004.jpg121027thetravellerdchjm-005.jpg121027thetravellerdchjm-006.jpg

121030source : http://www.facebook.com/official.hjm
121025thetravellerhjmfb-006.jpg121025thetravellerhjmfb-007.jpg

source : 지님느님 @ DC Han Ji Minhttp://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimin&no=82011
121027thetravellerdchjm-007.jpg

source : http://www.facebook.com/unepkorea

• Like 1

Guest cassiemouse

Good for Han Ji MIn...Enjoy life and do what you want to do too besides acting,.... it's important to stay true to yourself and do things that you are comfortable and happy with and believe in...fighting in all your endeavors!!!

Guest nankpotter

hi guys! thanks for keeping Ji Min's soompi page alive. I check on the page everyday. I miss our Ji Min so much and wish she will come back to us with her new drama soon. ( I am sure she might take sometime before coming back to drama though) anyway, since I miss her so much and since yoochun's new drama is coming out soon. I wonder who do you guys want Ji Min to pair up with in her next drama.  I have 5 choices for you to pick ( just something for fun so don't be serious about it okay?) please tell me who would you like her to pair with and why...
Lee Jun KiHyun BinWon BinJoo Ji HoonGong Yoo 
For me, i would really love to see her pair up with Won Bin. He is good actor and he hasn't been in drama for a long time, I think they will look good together but most importantly, since i heard Won Bin is such a private person I wanna see our  Ji Min melt his private personality with her friendly personality. 
Miss our Ji Min so much, if only we can hear her recent news and if only she decided on the new project I would be sooo happy.

Guest angellata

@nankpotter: In my opinion, my choice is Lee Jun Ki. Because he used to say that he want to work with our Ji Min. I think this reason will make they become good friend or...something else!^^~~~! 
Ah! 3 days left for Ji Min's birthday! What will you guys do with it?!

Guest thowysg1

i second Lee Jun Ki...he and jimin did that fashion show thingy...think they'll be quite fun to watch...also, he has good feelings towards our jimin so even better... :P

Guest nankpotter

Yes I heard that Lee Jun Ki has good feeling for Han Ji Min too, he is also good at acting and yes it should be fun to see him with Ji Min on the screen. I remember back then Hero was supposed to have Him and Ji Min star in it but it didn't work out so yes, it would be fun to see Him and our ji Min. I really want to do something for Ji Min 's BD too but do not know how I can do it since I didn't have AM Entertainment's address. I hope people who can be there for her will give her a really good birthday's party, she is one precious person.

Guest berrylite

I miss Pak Ha and Lee Gak so seriously I hope YC can say 'happy birthday" to our forever beautiful and gorgeous JM.  Hope they do still keep in touch.  For JM next project, I also would like to see her pair up with LJK too. 

Guest dajungjoo

berrylite said: I miss Pak Ha and Lee Gak so seriously I hope YC can say 'happy birthday" to our forever beautiful and gorgeous JM.  Hope they do still keep in touch.  For JM next project, I also would like to see her pair up with LJK too. 

Hi everyone. Only 1 day then would be our dear Han Ji Min's birthday. I'm wondering who she is gonna be spend time with :) anyway just hope she happy.

@nankpotter: as for me, of course i would like she work with Wonbin too. We all know he's super star. But dont know why i feel her next partner most likely would be Huyn Bin if he continue to be with AM entertainment and SM. If Huyn bin and Jimin? I like it too :)

As for Lee Jun Ki. We all know about his feeling for our Jimin :) it's been years already. It may "dangerous" to let him close by our girl :)) but he seem down to earth guy, so i dont mind too :))

Guest cassiemouse

I don't know whether Ji Min has a special someone or not to spend her birthday with...but my wish for her birthday is she'll get married next year... hope she gets lots of love..
For drama partner, my first choice is for her to work with Won Bin, because he's an awesome actor and because he's so quiet and private in real life, Ji Min would complement him and I hope they'll fall in love ....and the drama will be a huge success!!!I wish for them to work in a detective drama with romantic elements to it....