Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

I really enjoyed the two episodes of RM with Ji Min in it. They were my two favorite episodes in a loooong time. I loved how competitive she was in the first episode. I didn't think she'd be like that, but she's fierce when she has to be lol. The second episode where Ji Min had to find the one who "loved" her was pretty entertaining too.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest kayana20

RUnning Man did me so proud. I didn't watch part 2 yet but she is no joke. When she wants to win something for charity or prove her strength she is unstoppable. I admire her for that so much.

Guest lnsp25

@zherlthsh  I've been backtracking the past 3 days, since i'm new here and wow thank you so much for all the info of Han Ji Min! and thank you to all the other Ji-Min fans that posted. I seriously don't know where to look beside here at soompi. I've never really follow any actresses/actors. This is my first time and it's really hard to find latest news about them. unlike kpop singers, there are news about them every second. 

@Insp25
soompi new look make me confuse, it's not work for me.
I have a ton of Ji Min's photos but I can't post....when I want to edit my post...soompi always error.

============================

source : http://www.facebook.com/official.hjm

여름.

Enjoy the SUMMER~^^

120816hjmfb-001.jpg
120816hjmfb-002.jpg
120816hjmfb-003.jpg

• Like 1

Guest kayana20

I love the Entertainment Weekly outfit but I love her hair down more. She looks so happy and relaxed. I guess the promo tour for Rooftop Prince starts but any news if they will have one for Padam Padam or release it on DVD? I wish my Korean was good enough that I could start a petition.

Guest berrylite

Just read an interview that among the actresses that PYC has worked with HJM is the most comfortable and approachable actress. He says that although they have known each other for only 4 months but it is like they have known each other for 10 years.  I think he sort of hinting that he likes her and wants to get to closer to her.  The host made a comment saying something like "HJM is the type that will wait for boyfriend when the guy go into military."  But HJM said that she don't have boyfriend going to military and she is too old for that. I guess she still prefers older men. I am disappointed  :( and really hope she can consider giving PYC a chance if he is really sincere. 

Guest kayana20

lynettelow I did  she owned them in both episodes.I hope they know to never underestimate her. She is a force to be reckoned with. 

Guest kayana20

Yay she got a new CF deal. I am dying for hernext project so I hope she enjoys her break and does all that she loves to do.