Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest ParkSun*

So excited to hear that she'll appear on next weeks running man. Really wanted to see her do a variety show ^^ and what better show to do than Running Man

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest kayana20

Ahh cannot wait to see her on running man since we all know she is funny and a pranskter. I am dying to see her competitive spirit  too they better watch out. I am loving all the new photoshoots coming out she looks more and more gorgeous with each one she does.

aw ...  I am really happy to hear this news. Ji Min nuna I so miss you.is it true that Ji Min will shoot 2 ep. in Running man the 105 and 106?? :))
in the image above, Our goddess is really a perfect beauty.   8->

Guest kayana20

Han Ji Min Unni looks so gorgoues and you can tell she is having fun. I have been voting for her in the SDA because she is number 1 but I really wonder if they will let her costar come to the award show or have her accept the award on his behalf?

Guest nankpotter

Just cast my last vote for Han Ji Min in SDA, even though she is now on the second place but I don't really care, She is the best and we all know it. Oh well, whatever happened, I know we (Han Ji Min's fans) know how   outstanding she is as an actress. 
I watch Running man today ( I am not korean and I watched it raw BUT I really love her in it) She is sooo full of fun and fighting spirit. I love the last 2 mins of the eps that she kicking and biting just to win the game. OH Ji Min, how can you be so perfect... Please come back to us on screen soon.

Guest padampadam1611

i don't know if you guy recognized this but i think there's one more camera that only filming ji min. I can clearly see the different in the angle and color in some scene. Anyway i like her spirit and energy especially when she tried to deal to buy shirt and when she bit ji suk jin just to win. And what a twisted ending. I think she's really funny and witty 

Guest kayana20

Running Man was absolutely hilarious. Han JI Min is too smart and fierce at times it surprises you because she is so small and pretty you think you can get over on her. The red team find out otherwise. :)) What a good episode I loved it.