Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Han Ji Min in 2012 Mnet '20' ...is she win something in this event?Please dont kill me, but I dont like her hairstyle and her dress :( .....though as always she looks beautiful :) ...Is she looks tired?1656_L_1340879745.jpg20120628_1340881780_42823400_1.jpg20120628_1340881932_66696400_1.jpg473761422.jpg2012062820093695480_1.jpgnews1340881433_294566_1_m.jpgnews1340881583_294567_1_m.jpgcredit all pics as tagged
@kayana20 ...I hope she really has a good rest, and after that will do some interesting project, from 3 choices she want to play in her next project..I want to see her as a doctor..

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest snowflakesj16

@Agie - yes she won the  20′s Drama Star Award - Female for Rooftop Prince. 
u7Aw9.jpgShe says: First, I′m happy to be able to attend such a fun festival-like award show. I want to thank the Rooftop Prince staff and actors and accept this award on their behalf....Hope you enjoy the show till the end. 
Source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=8765

congratulation onni!!!
=D> =D>
 I was so happy when I heard that han ji min is the winner.
:)) <:-P
 I am really looking forward to your next project. hope you get enough rest for the next job.

[-O<

Guest kayana20

Wow this is looking to be the summer of AM Entertainment. All their stars are coming out with a bang and doing so much. I am so glad Han Ji Min signed with  such a top agency. They are all about the work and the craft and each project she picks just keeps getting better and better.They even updated the facebook to let us know who  everyone was. I only know about the top 6 in that agency but it seems like an agency with talented people who rely on their acting, looks, and personality to sell  what they love doing. So happy for her with the award choices, new photoshoot, and her interviews where she is looking more and more gorgeous everyday. I hope she does the  Bazaar look more too she looks absolutely breathtaking.Her hair just sexy.Now the news made my day waiting on whatever else comes next.

Guest kayana20

Are these photoshoots before she cut her hair or are these recent? She looks gorgeous as always too and they put up her 2 recent interviews with Bazaar and another company. I love the orange lipstick. I so want her blouse in the Bazaar video though.

• 2 weeks later...