Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest irsalı

Zherlthsh; you're come back soon. :P

Thanks a lot for links.

So Ji Sub keeps contact with Han Ji Min.This is a great news. :)

He denied the news. Wait our Ji Min and see her answer about rumors.

Greetings to all Han Ji Min fans.Have a good day.

Guest irsalı

Zherlthsh; you are great. I know what you mean. :P

In the interview; So Ji Sub says that; he likes women who grew up in happy families and who have bright and pretty smiles.

This girl is Han Ji Min.Why not? :rolleyes:

I hope they are a real couple.

I hope they are a real couple.

I agree with you irsalı. I really love this couple JIJI2

HJM is a super funny girl and good actress. She came from the happy family.

But HJM can't sing a rap song! I think this's a big problem! HAHAHA :lol:

Guest irsalı

I agree with you irsalı. I really love this couple JIJI2

HJM is a super funny girl and good actress. She came from the happy family.

But HJM can't sing a rap song! I think this's a big problem! HAHAHA :lol:

Yes he talks abuot Han Ji Min. :P He don't say her name but mention Han Ji Min. :D

I hope we're right. ;)

Hehe, we're joking but ıf this jokes became real I will be really happy.My favorite actor and actress will be togehter.This is great for me. :)

Guest irsalı

Did you know that Han Ji Min is a table tennis athlete?

LOL Just kidding there's another person named Han Jimin and he's a guy.

BTW there's an article maybe someone can translate

http://kr.img.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...=1&imgseq=5

Raynsity you're wellcome.

I see that ,we're all funny today. :P

Thanks for link but too bad, I can't read Korean,Hope someone translate this.

It's 6:07 AM from my side so Good Morning everyone here.

Irsali, actually I have no problem reading Hangul letters, unfortunately I don't understand but a little. It talks about Han Ji Min next project "Hero" as Joo Jae In (if I'm not wrong). An a little about the Gossip.

Guest iluvjin

I'm quite slow! just heard about the rumors of the two going out! :lol::rolleyes::wub: So it seems SJS denies it right, i wonder what HJM has to say!lol! It would be great if they were going out because we already know that they look good together.

I can't wait to see her new drama!!

How are you guys? I hope you guys are good! Haven't been here for a day or two.

Guest monicks

Hello guys!!!!

OMG! This news just made me post again...it's been a while....hahaha

Why can't i keep smiling even if SJS denied the news....hehehe

Just a few months, right after Cabel ended, we were all in limbo...hoping and praying they'd date for real. I told myself, if only there are news about them dating....even if it's not true!! hahaha And lo and behold!!! there it is now....i just can't keep smiling....i hop HJM replies to the issue too....

Oh...and I'm hoping...things will not turn awkward between them....it's so nice to hear that SJS still calls her....when he said that...again my smile id from ear to ear.....:)

iluvjin, annyeong!!! :)

I know it is his job but I love him very much so I'm unable to prevent myself of being jealous. :(

I agree with you,SJS have great chemistry with HJM.He has a shy personality but he is always funny with Han Ji Min.

I watched him in Cain and Abel and I'm Sorry I love You. I didn't see the same chemistry with his co-star in I'm Sorry I love You.

I watched Han Ji Min in Wolf,Cain and Abel,Yi San, Resurrection and Capital Scandal.She has great chemistry with all her co-stars.( But I think her chemistry between Kang Ji Hwan is adorable ) . She is a great actress.

Like you I can't read Korean.I'm sure zherlthsh wil come back soon. :)

I love him too but I don't really get jealous...it's more envy to me... :lol:

I notice that too...SJS is so shy and quiet but he seem to be very open toward HJM. When I watched the behind the scenes of C&A and I realized how funny and comfortable he is around HJM compare to other female co-stars that he had work with.

After I finish watching C&A I started watching Capital Scandal because many people said that HJM role in the drama was very well played...I really enjoyed watching CS, it was funny and romance very different from the intense C&A. I agree that HJM and KJH make a very adorable couple but because I saw JiJi2 first I still think that they make a better couple... :D That doesn't mean I don't like JiJi1....I think if SJS and HJM were to giving a drama that is more light-hearted, I'm pretty sure they can capture more viewers heart because it seem like there are more JiJi1 fans than JiJi2 fans....I wanted to watch Yi San too but looking at all that episodes I have to go through...I couldn't do it.... :lol:

I also saw I'm Sorry, I Love You...it was an ok drama...it was too depressed for my liking. The drama from the very beginning kinda hinted that SJS would die at the end...which made it worst....the only reason why I watched it was because of him, so knowing that he'll die was too depressing. Compare to C&A which started the drama with an intense scene of SJS or Dr, Lee Cho In...lol...in the desert all beaten up and shot in the head...which both drama have in common...but C&A at least makes us wonder whether he will live or not....which give us hope to continue to watch the drama. And what made it worst was that the female character kill herself at the end...I was so mad that she did that...that just ruin the whole drama for me. Why can't she continue to live like in Stairway to Heaven...after the female lead die the male lead still lives on with his life....

And about SJS ideal girl....a family girl and have a bright and pretty smile...that's definitely describe our Han Ji Min...lol

zherlthsh: Thanks for the link to the translation....I'm glad to read that SJS have HJM numbers and contact her once a month or so. And nice finding...I would never notice that they both wear their ring on their pinky...and yes I will try not to think too much. :lol: And about the HJM rapping...I know that SJS loves rap and hip hop music so I'm pretty sure he wants a girl that like what he like. If HJM cannot rap than SJS can rap for her...lol

raynsity: And that tennis player thingy...I was looking up HJM stuff on youtube and I came across videos of someone playing tennis with the name Han Ji Min so I thought "HJM play tennis"...so I click on it and it was this guy and I was just....:lol:

iluvjin: I also want to see how HJM response to this rumor...

monick: I know what you mean...even if SJS denied the rumor I still can't stop smiling...because he at least have her numbers which mean they're somewhat friend and still contacting each other.

I just notice that my post is super long...lol...and you guys seem to go on really early...and because I'm still a high school student and school just started where I'm living...I don't think I can chat with you guys much anymore...have to focus this year because I'm a senior...lol...but I'll comment more on the weekend...I'll stop right here because I felt like I'm writing a whole essay or something...lol...bye all my HJM lovers....^_^

Guest irsalı

Hi, Zherlthsh, Raynsity, İluvjin, Monicks, Pooh4ever, LolitaMan, all HJM fans.

Hope you’re all very well.

Raynsity; thanks a lot.I can’t read anything. Your translation is is better than no. ;)

Monicks; you’re welcome.I remember you from Cain and Abel days. I can understand you.We’re all sharing same feeling. As you say; can't keep smiling.HJM and SJS stil have contact each other.This is great for me.

Zherlthsh; the gif is so sweet.Thanks for sharing.I agree with you about JiJi2. :D

Pooh4ever; I wish success in your school. Hope see you later. :)

Isn’t there any news about rumors? What did our Ji Min said ?

Btw , yes i forgot that Ji Min's trip to The Philippines was broadcasted by tvN on 15 August. I wasn't quite sure about it cuz my hangugeo wasn't good enough. You can actually see the bigger pictures from internet. She surely looks cute with the hat. here's the address

http://blog.naver.com/anitta3448/150067580997

http://blog.naver.com/anitta3448/150067582138

Becuz of something, this surely would be my last time sharing links.

Just FYI, Shin Hyun Joon's episode was broadcasted on 8 August which he stayed in Malaysia for 10 days. Not sure about how many days Jimin stayed in the Philippines.

Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

I am so happy! Lee Jun Ki and Han Ji Min! They did a fashion show together! The clothes were weird! But I thought it'll be great if they actually did a drama together. I hope its as good as Capital Scandal and Cain and Abel. Man, can't wait to see their chemistry! Go Han Ji Min.

I just figured out that JiMin's Trip is already available to be downloaded in CLUBBOX. Is there anyone here able to download from CLUBBOX, since I can't register (it requires SSN and that's only for Korean Cititzens) and maybe upload it on Mediafire or Megaupload. Oh come on someone help me here.It sounds like I'm bery desperate.LOL. The name of the show is tvN 월드스페셜 LOVE E11 한지민 편.