Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg and all

i'm on ep 19 now, one ep to end, i have to watch ep 20 to night.

keke you know i finished 6 eps in one day,haha

the last eps are so sweet

but i cant believe that the brother loves his brother that much but because of something, like love and power he turnt against his brother

and wants to kill him.

in the beginning i was afraid that cho in couldnt forget his first love

but seems like his love as oh kang ho for young Jin was true and fate made them together...

i think this drama is one a good drama, but i agree CS is still the best

i love all 16 eps of CS, i just dont really like the ending of CS, it's too fast and suddenly..

hi ashlee...so, you were on a marathon, huh? heheh...i did that for CS and other dramas as well.. :) fortunately, i got to know of C&A whe it's still current so managed to watch an episode at a time...:P

i agree..i too wish CS was longer.. heheh

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

Now that HJM is done with C&A does anyone know what her next project is?

dunno about her new project..haven't heard anything yet...anyway...glad to hear that our jimin will be modelling men's wear...pretty cool..heheh...here's a pix & article...

MensWear.jpg

Actress Han Ji-min has been picked to model the summer collection of Gelato menswear. What is interesting to note is HJM is not modeling women fashion but menswear. The designer has been looking for a model to pique the interests of men since 2006.

Recently, in a photo shoot in Gangnam, HJM was spotted modeling a greenish-grey jacket, exuding her natural charm and sexiness. According to Gelato’s business manager, HJM was selected as she is Korean men’s ideal type and hopefully achieve the expected publicity and marketing effect.

Han Ji-min picked to model menswear

Source : www.lovejimin1004.cn

translation by shuky @ soompi.com

Hi thowysg, ashlee, maneuneun and everyone here!

How are you? Cain and Abel is over, and I can finally breathe. The drama was so intense but of couse, it was great. HJM was amazing and really deserve the award! Hope everyone here enjoyed it.

Hey iluvjin,

Great to see you here! We now have two places to meet, and that's great!

Guest thowysg

ji min looks quite sexy in that picture!

thanks for sharing that news!

hi cutekid..you're welcome...i think short hair suits jimin as well....more up-to-date look i guess.. :)

HJM looks cute in that picture hopefully the sales for the clothes go well!!

hi iluvjin...i'm sure sales will shoot up...jimin's popularity should be soaring now..thanks to C&A....

I love her she's so cute and talented!!!

hi & welcome mat1978...agree! agree!...you've come to the right place for spazzing on this charming & talented lady! :)

Hi thowysg, ashlee, maneuneun and everyone here!

How are you? Cain and Abel is over, and I can finally breathe. The drama was so intense but of couse, it was great. HJM was amazing and really deserve the award! Hope everyone here enjoyed it.

Hey iluvjin,

Great to see you here! We now have two places to meet, and that's great!

hi addisonbear...yes..jimin did her role very well...looking forward to see jiji2 (jimin/jisub) couple in the future awards...

hi manueuneun...ashlee...cutekid & all jimin fans!

Guest iluvjin

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to share these pictures here because i posted it in SJS thread and C&A thread!! HJm is also in these pictures so it's not fair to not post it here and share with all of you!!

SUODN_1238622499.jpg

w190795608.jpg

w190795624.jpg

w190795628.jpg

w190795631.jpg

w190795675.jpg

w190795610.jpg

w190795619.jpg

w190795704.jpg

w190795715.jpg

w190795695.jpg

I don't know if i'll get over this couple! It'll just slowly go away but I'll always love HJM and SJS!!

Hey addisonbear!! I know now we can see each other in both HJM thread and SJS thread! i bet well be good friends in the future even though we might be living on different sides of the world! :lol:

waves to thowysg, addisonbear and other HJM fans!!

thanks for sharing the new pictures zherlthsh!!

Guest mat1978

Han Ji Min is such a good actress...I love her to death!! :lol: She portrays her roles convincingly. And her eyes...they convey thousands of emotions. I'm thankful to everyone as I've come to know her with her projects and she was great in Cabel. She looks good with So Ji Sub that I thought they could have gone out for real. Great chemistry...I hope that they work again......soon.

Guest thowysg

Some HJM new pics

She always CUTE :P I love you.

hi & welcome, zherlthsh... :) thanks for the pixs...a new look for jimin, eh? she's so pretty, her face can take about any style.. :P

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to share these pictures here because i posted it in SJS thread and C&A thread!! HJm is also in these pictures so it's not fair to not post it here and share with all of you!!

I don't know if i'll get over this couple! It'll just slowly go away but I'll always love HJM and SJS!!

waves to thowysg, addisonbear and other HJM fans!!

thanks for sharing the new pictures zherlthsh!!

hi iluvjin...yes, you're right..it's not fair...glad you posted your pixs in here..thanks! :) the last kiss was shot so far away...wassup with dat?? :lol::rolleyes: i want a closer shot! hahah

Han Ji Min is such a good actress...I love her to death!! :lol: She portrays her roles convincingly. And her eyes...they convey thousands of emotions. I'm thankful to everyone as I've come to know her with her projects and she was great in Cabel. She looks good with So Ji Sub that I thought they could have gone out for real. Great chemistry...I hope that they work again......soon.

hi & welcome mat1978...yes, jisub & jimin look cute together....cho in likes to tease young jin...wish he did it more.. :)

What a pretty girl...love her acting and those big doe-eyes!!! :P

hi heartsword....welcome....yes, jimin is a natural beauty.... :)

Han Ji Min new photos from an event today

Credit Baidu, Naver

hi ngochuyenfan...thanks for the pixs....our kind-hearted princess must have been at another charity event....

Her Happy Bath CF is out!!

thank you! it's new? wow...she must have grown out her hair pretty fast...

hi cutekid...ashlee...addisonbear....maneuneun....& all jimin fans!

Guest ngochuyenfan

Very CUTE Ji Min in Gelato menswear photos and Happy Bath CF

Her smile make me feel so happy...

Really love Ji Min so much

1ej408.jpg

2ej408.jpg

3ej408.jpg

7ej408.jpg

8ej408.jpg

9ej408.jpg

6ej408.jpg

13ej408.jpg

happy0211irubu2kathy020.jpg

happy0696didxjf1kathy02.jpg

happy1616.jpg

happy1626.jpg

happy1639.jpg

happy1640.jpg

Guest iluvjin

hi & welcome, zherlthsh... :) thanks for the pixs...a new look for jimin, eh? she's so pretty, her face can take about any style.. :P

hi iluvjin...yes, you're right..it's not fair...glad you posted your pixs in here..thanks! :) the last kiss was shot so far away...wassup with dat?? :lol::rolleyes: i want a closer shot! hahah

hi ngochuyenfan...thanks for the pixs....our kind-hearted princess must have been at another charity event....

thank you! it's new? wow...she must have grown out her hair pretty fast...

hi cutekid...ashlee...addisonbear....maneuneun....& all jimin fans!

I know right! It's not fair that they shot the kiss from so far away! I wanted close up to their faces so that we can see everything!!! :lol:

The CF is new but i think they but hair extensions on her because you can kinda tell that she still has the short hair!

Hopefully she'll come out with another project soon or promote C&A in Japan along with SJS when it premieres there!! I want to see the two together again!! :lol:

You must've been busy thowysgm i haven't seen you for a few days here! :D

Thanks ngochuyenfan for sharing those pictures!! She looks so young and beautiful!!!!

Guest thowysg

Very CUTE Ji Min in Gelato menswear photos and Happy Bath CF

Her smile make me feel so happy...

Really love Ji Min so much

thanks for the pixs, ngochuyenfan...can i call you "ngo" for short? hehe.. :P do you think our jimin lost abit of weight? her face seems skinnier...

I know right! It's not fair that they shot the kiss from so far away! I wanted close up to their faces so that we can see everything!!! :lol:

The CF is new but i think they but hair extensions on her because you can kinda tell that she still has the short hair!

Hopefully she'll come out with another project soon or promote C&A in Japan along with SJS when it premieres there!! I want to see the two together again!! :lol:

You must've been busy thowysgm i haven't seen you for a few days here! :D

Thanks ngochuyenfan for sharing those pictures!! She looks so young and beautiful!!!!

yes, dear...i've been quite busy...but i'll try to check in here now & then so i won't miss out on anything you kind folks post in here.. :) i'm waiting for her new project too...yes, would like to see how sjs & jimin interact out of the "work" environment..heheh

Guest iluvjin

thanks for the pixs, ngochuyenfan...can i call you "ngo" for short? hehe.. :P do you think our jimin lost abit of weight? her face seems skinnier...

yes, dear...i've been quite busy...but i'll try to check in here now & then so i won't miss out on anything you kind folks post in here.. :) i'm waiting for her new project too...yes, would like to see how sjs & jimin interact out of the "work" environment..heheh

Don't worry to much!! I been busy too!! :lol: I do hope that she works with SJS again anything will be fine!! Hope to see her in a drama again soon! :lol: