Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest ashleesimpson

addisonbear

oh what's why i don't remember watching the ending of wolf, LOL,haha

I thought i heard he yelled out'' hyungggggggg'' before being shot.

lol i said i didn't have time to watch ep 9, but I watch ep 9 before bedtime,haha

I'm halfway of ep 9 righ now, wow so many cho in- young jin's moments

lol i think i heard him said'' i love you'' to young jin, but of course he did say it in a joking way, and she was sooooooo shy, and say'' what what love?'' lol,haha

I love that riding bike's scene too, yeah it reminds me of CS of wannie and jama,hehe

but i think the scene in CS is more romantic than in C&A

hi thowysg

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

addisonbear

I love that riding bike's scene too, yeah it reminds me of CS of wannie and jama,hehe

And the scene YJ and CI washing dishes, it reminds me of Jimin and Uhm Tae Woong in "Resurrection"... So what's next? The scene from "Yisan"?

Can't wait for next one!

Guest thowysg

hi all

thowysg, addisonbear

wow the thread is growing,hehe

so cho in called'' hyung huyng'' and not the name of chae jung ahn's character

I really want CI to end up with YJ in the end too.

I know chae jung ahn's character is so pitiful, but i think she can end up with cho in's brother,hehe

I have watched that drama'' wolf'', but now i can't remember how the ending was>??

that drama was ok, i like the other drama of ji min with uhm tae woong better.

I personally like JOmaja's hanbok, LOL she looked super cute in that hanbok,haha

can't wait for tomorrow ep

I think I can only watch this week's eps in this weekend.

hi ashlee...i do pity seo yeon...i've watched from mysoju up to part 2 of episode 9...must say i'm having some problem in locating the entire episode to watch...i think she's still in love with sun woo...young in & cho in will end up together...i know it! :)

like addisonbear said, there's no ending for "wolf" cuz it was never shot....heheh...didn't watch resurrection so can't comment...& i agree, jomaja's hanbok looked becoming on her although it was so, so simple.. :)

And thowsyg, I'm glad you had a chance to listen to it. I love it, as it has very much of rock-taste more than typical Kpops. (I'm a hard rock fan myself) I love track 12, "Wolf". Wow, what a voice...This guy can definitely sing! And on C&A, I like your organ transplant theory. But I want SW survive in the end. I am feeling pity for him now. Of course, he has to pay for what he's done. Probably, CI can save him. He himself is a neuro-surgeon, right?

Yeah, according to the script, the last thing CI called out before he got shot was "Sun Woo Hyung". But they change the script quite often and when I brought up this subject with my friends, the discussion went on endlessly. Some said, it was SY, and the other said, it was"Save me", and the script says a different thing. So I'm like, OK, do believe what each one of you wants to believe!

In ep9 preview of C&A, CI and YJ are riding bicycle together, and it reminds me of the similar scene with Wannie and Jo Ma Ja in Capital Scandal. HJM is surey the best actress getting bicycle-ride together :lol:

hi addisonbear...oh you like hard rock? yes...that husky voice does it for me as well..heheh...that guy can sing!....hahah...my theory may be quite far-fetched...yes, CI is also a neuro-surgeon....who knows...could we have a happy ending for all parties for such a melodramatic show?? actually, my personal opinion is that it's a little too bloody and violent so far for mainstream tv....as for the script, yup!...we can believe what we want.. :)

i couldn't find the bicycle riding part.. :( i can imagine how sweet jimin will look on it, petite as she is.. :)

addisonbear

lol i said i didn't have time to watch ep 9, but I watch ep 9 before bedtime,haha

I'm halfway of ep 9 righ now, wow so many cho in- young jin's moments

lol i think i heard him said'' i love you'' to young jin, but of course he did say it in a joking way, and she was sooooooo shy, and say'' what what love?'' lol,haha

hi thowysg

ashlee... thanks for all the screencaps....where are the above scenes you talked about??? i can't find them!! :huh::blink::(

Guest ashleesimpson

addisonbear

LOL i haven't watched Lee san, I don't really like the male lead,lolz, and that drama is so long that's why I dont watch it

thowysg

yeah you know I read the comments from C&A's thread , pp said Seo Yeon is so pitiful so please let her end up with cho in, cause they cant stand to see her crying anymore, which I agree, too. LOL you know I used to watch korean drama for my fav. star, but now I'm more into the drama than the casts themself,haha. I think seo yeon needs cho in. and young jin can live a good life without cho in too.

I'm so confused and curious about the ending.

anw wonder how the write will do it.

yeah I like jomaja's look,haha she's so unique that's why she's jomaja

actually I love jomaja's character more than young jin, jomaja is a honest girl

but somehome I feel like Young Jin's character has missing something, because of the man she loves, she hides him for herself.

Guest thowysg

And the scene YJ and CI washing dishes, it reminds me of Jimin and Uhm Tae Woong in "Resurrection"... So what's next? The scene from "Yisan"?

Can't wait for next one!

addisonbear..hahah..you're so funny...guess the PD is running out of ideas..original ones that is..heheh...

addisonbear

LOL i haven't watched Lee san, I don't really like the male lead,lolz, and that drama is so long that's why I dont watch it

thowysg

yeah you know I read the comments from C&A's thread , pp said Seo Yeon is so pitiful so please let her end up with cho in, cause they cant stand to see her crying anymore, which I agree, too. LOL you know I used to watch korean drama for my fav. star, but now I'm more into the drama than the casts themself,haha. I think seo yeon needs cho in. and young jin can live a good life without cho in too.

I'm so confused and curious about the ending.

anw wonder how the write will do it.

yeah I live jomaja's look,haha she's so unique that's why she's jomaja

actually I love jomaja's character more than young jin, jomaja is a honest girl

but somehome I feel like Young Jin's character has missing something, because of the man she loves, she hides him for herself.

hi ashlee..i second your answer on yisan..it's very loonnggg.. hehehe...

about seo yeon & cho in together, i know what you mean...but still, why did she have to fall for her boyfriend's brother?? that's a no-no to me..hahah..u're right, young in seems to be the resilent type..but then again, she did cry buckets when she held on to the picture of her brother at the police station..it was heartwrenching to see her sob her heart out....i teared a little..heheh...

i think jomaja and young ji are quite similar...except maybe jomaja wasn't as streetsmart...hahah...as for young ji hiding her love...i think it was partly because of the fake identity thingy...otherwise, cho in will have to be deported back to china, right?

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

oh you know I have only watched ep 1 and 2 with sub

so I don't really understand what's going on with that korea guy, the police and the china's things, LOL

i don't know but after reading the comments that seo Yeon is pitiful.. and things like that, I started to pity her, and it's ok for me if cho in goes back to her when he has his memory back.

as for young Jin I hope she has a good life too

that brother is so evil

I don't know why she fell for her boyfriend's brother, too

but seems like she did love sun woo so much back then????

cho in's revenge seems interesting too.

his brother is too evil.

yeah JO Ma Ja is the best,hahah

Guest valley girl

i miss her thread since march!!.. i was working .. busily.. i am office worker now!!...

i even didn't know what jhappened with her drama

Guest thowysg

thowysg

oh you know I have only watched ep 1 and 2 with sub

so I don't really understand what's going on with that korea guy, the police and the china's things, LOL

i don't know but after reading the comments that seo Yeon is pitiful.. and things like that, I started to pity her, and it's ok for me if cho in goes back to her when he has his memory back.

ashlee..haha..oh i see...i've watched till the most recent episode on mysoju...mysoju actually adds a comment here and there...quite amusing sometimes..hehehe...i pity seo yeon only cuz i can see she still loves sun woo but we don't know if she'll lose him again in the end due to his brain tumour....i feel her love for him is deeper than what she had for cho in...she only discovered this romantic love for cho in shorly after that, cho in disappeared...

as for young Jin I hope she has a good life too

that brother is so evil

i actually pity young in cuz she's all alone...i think for now, cho in is with her out of commitment and pity...that's not a good reason to be with someone...i don't really like her character now...pining and more than slightly desperate...i hope she gets stronger further along & plays hard to get....women must always have the men come to them instead of the other way around..heheh....

cho in's revenge seems interesting too.his brother is too evil.

must say sun woo is played very well....i don't pity him..he played his evil nature very well...hahah..

yeah JO Ma Ja is the best,hahah

i agree!! jimin's best character thus far! :D [/quote]

hi valleygirl..welcome back!...this drama is getting interesting...watch it on mysoju when you have the time.. :)

hi maneuneun...cutekid...addisonbear..ripgal...& all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

hi! just dropping by here!

just miss the thread!

hello thowysg

hi cutekid!

hi everyone ^^

some pix to share ^^

credit as labelled

thanks, woundedheart for the pixs, especially jimin's infamous tongue-sticking one..heheh..

hi ashlee..addisonbear...ripgal...valleygirl...maneuneun & all jimin fans!

Guest hye091

^thanks for the pictures :)

hi hye..long time no see! :) thanks for the page to the OSTs...my fav is 13. oon myung (Acoustic Ver.) - Monday Kiz...05. & "Come Back To Me - Na Yoon Kwon" is not bad either...

yes..i agree...seo yeon grew to love cho in cuz he was there for her when his brother went away for 7 years...for brain surgery no less..hmmm..guess there's no such thing as eternal love ..i.e. loving only one person even after death (sorry, i'm a cynic..hehe) ...i do pity seon yeon but still i think the PD could be a little more original with this part of the storyline..abit predictable.. think cho in will be with young ji out of pity intially (cuz she's all alone & he's got a good heart), then grow to really love her..

anyway, dunno why the PD has to make cho in's brother so mean...he's dying anyway...got some incurable brain disease, right? i think his bro has this disease for a reason....also, thought being a doctor is an honorable profession...why are the doctors in this drama all so vindictive?? haha..i better stop it...not that i'm criticizing...just curious at all these oddities..i'll still follow the show faithfully.... :P . i think the PD will tie everything together in the end..hopefully

hehe...no, i haven't watched the recent episodes...i'm only up to ep 6 (from mysoju)...looking forward to those CI-YJ moments.. i'll have to catch up.. :)

Hi thowsyg! Yeah, nowadays, i seldom post here and Jihwan thread as i am busy. :( I love Monday Kiz songs. :P If i am not wrong, they sang a song in New Heart OST too. :) I am now currently at episode 10 of Cain & Abel, rather slow. Lol. I saw some spoilers from the C&A thread and seems like Seo Yeon and Sun Woo are getting back together. I actually dont mind this. I want CI to be with YJ. :lol: YJ seems to be selfish but i can understand it since her brother has died, she can only depends on CI. :D I dont like the fact that CI is being with YJ just because he was pity towards her. Hopefully, the next few episodes will differ.

Yeah, his brother is rather good acting as a villian. Though i still remember his role in Stairway to Heaven where he was a pity character there.

It is strange that the doctors seems to be ''villians'' in this drama. And yeah, since his brother is dying, i dont really understand why his brother still wants to take over the hospital. I think this is one of the odd stuffs in the drama too.

Overall, i love Jimin acting in C&A. I think it is better than her previous series. The amount of different languages she spoke just show how awesome and talented she is. :D

Have you watch episode 10? The episode was awesome with many scenes of YJ and CI. :lol:

I am currently watching on Vikki as they are faster in updating english subs :) No chinese subs for this series.. <_<

hi hye094

long time no see

Hi ashlee! Yeah, Nice to see you here always :)

Hello addisonbear, thanks for constantly translating the previews in C&A thread :) Really appreciate it :)

Guest thowysg

hi woundedheart...thanks again! hmmm...i can't really feel the chemistry between young jin & cho in...they look more like brother & sister to me..hehe..

Guest thowysg

Hi thowsyg! Yeah, nowadays, i seldom post here and Jihwan thread as i am busy. :( I love Monday Kiz songs. :P If i am not wrong, they sang a song in New Heart OST too. :) I am now currently at episode 10 of Cain & Abel, rather slow. Lol. I saw some spoilers from the C&A thread and seems like Seo Yeon and Sun Woo are getting back together. I actually dont mind this. I want CI to be with YJ. :lol: YJ seems to be selfish but i can understand it since her brother has died, she can only depends on CI. :D I dont like the fact that CI is being with YJ just because he was pity towards her. Hopefully, the next few episodes will differ.

Yeah, his brother is rather good acting as a villian. Though i still remember his role in Stairway to Heaven where he was a pity character there.

It is strange that the doctors seems to be ''villians'' in this drama. And yeah, since his brother is dying, i dont really understand why his brother still wants to take over the hospital. I think this is one of the odd stuffs in the drama too.

Overall, i love Jimin acting in C&A. I think it is better than her previous series. The amount of different languages she spoke just show how awesome and talented she is. :D

Have you watch episode 10? The episode was awesome with many scenes of YJ and CI. :lol:

I am currently watching on Vikki as they are faster in updating english subs :) No chinese subs for this series.. <_<

hi hye...yes..i see most regulars have not been posting in here..guess everyone is busy..that's ok.. :) i've been following C&A on mysoju ..guess i should watch it on vikki since mysoju gets it from them anyway......these translators do add their own comments...sometimes, quite funny ones..heheh...yes..i'm up to episode 12...me too...i prefer seo yeon & sun woo to get back together & young jin & cho in to end up together....glad that YJ has come around and done the right thing...now, her character is more likeable... :) i hear where you're coming from, jimin does get to maximize her potential in this role with the language diversity...her acting is quite good too....i really want to see CI falling in love with her, instead of the gratitude and pity he has for her now...oh yes..i think sun woo is pretty good at being evil....but i just hope the PD won't carry it too far and make it too gory...i think having CI die the first time around a bloody & violent death is quite enough....

hi ashlee (where are you?? :) ) , maneuneun, valleygirl, ripgal, cutekid, addisonbear & all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

I'm here

do you know that C&A ranked 1st in drama last week, again??

the competition is very strong, I dont want this drama to lose KBS drama so I always check out the ratings,hehe

hye091

you like ji min's too.haha I see that we have the same taste.

yeah vikki is the faster way to watch this with sub. but I watch most of the eps without sub, cause I cant wait till sub comes out,haha

thowysg, hye, addisonbear, maneuneun and all fans

wow I watched ep 12 last week, and OMG this drama goes fater than I thought.

he has his memory back, and thinsg with the ex-gf.. his evil brother.

how can a brother so evil to his little brother?

6 eps to end?? it's soooo fast.

any news of JI min??

hey thowysg

did you know that shin ae 's going to get marry? her groom is not Alex, I knew that they didnt have anything,haha( I can see that only the ant-couple has something). while hyung joong said he prefer hwang bo but I know he loves his Nuna so much, do you know what he said on his interview about his nuna,haha'' I want to show/ let hyori's Nuna know that I have grown up'' he wants to work with her in the future''

anw hoping Ji min and alex are going out.

thowysg

I told you that ji min and hyori went to the same high school

here is that news

Talented stars have been popular since high school

It is obvious that stars would graduate from art schools, such as Anyang Art High School, where Rain, Se7en, Park Han-byeol graduated from, and Kaywon Art High School, where Hwang Jeong-min, Kim Ji-soo, and Jo Seung-woo graduated from. But there are also many stars who come from regular schools.

Suhmoon High School is the most prominent. Some graduates are Lee Hyo-RI, Han Ji-min of ''Lee San'', super model/actress Lee Hwa-seon, actress Park So-eun, and singer Lee So-eun. Lee HyoRi was popular with the guy students for her beauty and Han Ji-min received casting requests. Lee Seung-yeon, Jeong Kyeong-soon, and Oh Jee-hye are also alumni. A rival to this school is Eunkwang High School nearby. There are rumors that there were many guys who came to see Lee Jin, Song Hye-kyo, and Han Hye-jin.

credit to hyori's thread

Guest thowysg

thowysg

I'm here

do you know that C&A ranked 1st in drama last week, again??

the competition is very strong, I dont want this drama to lose KBS drama so I always check out the ratings,hehe

thowysg, hye, addisonbear, maneuneun and all fans

wow I watched ep 12 last week, and OMG this drama goes fater than I thought.

he has his memory back, and thinsg with the ex-gf.. his evil brother.

how can a brother so evil to his little brother?

6 eps to end?? it's soooo fast.

any news of JI min??

hey thowysg

did you know that shin ae 's going to get marry? her groom is not Alex, I knew that they didnt have anything,haha( I can see that only the ant-couple has something). while hyung joong said he prefer hwang bo but I know he loves his Nuna so much, do you know what he said on his interview about his nuna,haha'' I want to show/ let hyori's Nuna know that I have grown up'' he wants to work with her in the future''

anw hoping Ji min and alex are going out.

thowysg

I told you that ji min and hyori went to the same high school

here is that news

Suhmoon High School is the most prominent. Some graduates are Lee Hyo-RI, Han Ji-min of ''Lee San'', super model/actress Lee Hwa-seon, actress Park So-eun, and singer Lee So-eun. Lee HyoRi was popular with the guy students for her beauty and Han Ji-min received casting requests. Lee Seung-yeon, Jeong Kyeong-soon, and Oh Jee-hye are also alumni. A rival to this school is Eunkwang High School nearby. There are rumors that there were many guys who came to see Lee Jin, Song Hye-kyo, and Han Hye-jin.

credit to hyori's thread

hi ashlee...wow! so much info...thanks! so, hyori & jimin went to the same high school but they may not know each other, right? it's cool...i too hope jiji2 will be invited to FO! :) good to hear that C&A is doing well in the ratings department.....it's good acting, no doubt...although the storyline could be a little bit more original..hhehe..guess it's only 18 episodes (right?), that's why they have to bring everything together faster cuz not enuf time to build it up further! haha...supposed what's left to be seen is how cho in will carry it his revenge against his brother & stepmother...

oh yes..i read about shin ae getting married and it's not alex...now, we really know that WGM is a "far from reality" show...hehehe...i just don't see alex with jimin...my gut feeling tells me that alex is a player...& jimin deserves better...someone with a big heart.. :)

hyung joong definitely has a crush on his noona.. :P

hi maneuneun...valleygirl...addisonbear...cutekid...woundedheart...ripgal & all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

just finished ep 13...glad to see that seo yeon decided to be with sun woo & told cho in straight...hope she won't end up being a two-timer...unfortunately, cho in still loves seo yeon for now...really want to see him falling in love with young in..when will that happen?? heheh..& what's up with those hitmen being asked time and again to kill cho in?? don't think they were even paid once...hahahha..