Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

thank you so much for the summary

yeah although the ratings drops but I still love this drama, ep 4 was so good,hehe

love this kind of drama , revenge,hehe

But I have a BIG question why it drops, lol this drama has like best of the best, best casts, best storyline.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

thowysg

thank you so much for the summary

yeah although the ratings drops but I still love this drama, ep 4 was so good,hehe

love this kind of drama , revenge,hehe

But I have a BIG question why it drops, lol this drama has like best of the best, best casts, best storyline.

you're welcome, ashlee...yes, the plot thickens...are there many other popular dramas at the same timeslot as C&A? that's probably why then...as for ep 4...think i'll wait till chinese subs are out to watch it...i'll usually watch the same episode three times...for me, it's raw, chinese subs then english subs....also, i'm doing the same with FO...too tedious...heheh..

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

kbs drama is a drama for those ajuma, that drama is leading now with 18%

MBC and sbs C&A are fighting for the2nd place, MBC drama is iljimae with jung il woo.

i guess there are only older woman who watch drama at this late, 10PM to 11PM korean time

Pictures from episode 4...

luvsoompivs00000009.jpg

luvsoompivs00000014.jpg

luvsoompivs00000038.jpg

luvsoompivs00000040.jpg

luvsoompivs00000042.jpg

luvsoompivs00000046.th.jpg luvsoompivs00000051.th.jpg luvsoompivs00000053.th.jpg

luvsoompivs00000054.jpg

luvsoompivs00000091.jpg

luvsoompivs00000122.jpg

luvsoompivs00000131.th.jpg luvsoompivs00000132.th.jpg luvsoompivs00000143.th.jpg

luvsoompivs00000145.jpg

luvsoompivs00000150.jpg

luvsoompivs00000172.jpg

luvsoompivs00000180.jpg

luvsoompivs00000175.jpg

luvsoompivs00000201.jpg

luvsoompivs00000204.jpg

luvsoompivs00000207.jpg

luvsoompivs00000234.jpg

luvsoompivs00000239.jpg

luvsoompivs00000244.th.jpg luvsoompivs00000248.th.jpg luvsoompivs00000258.th.jpg

luvsoompivs00000296.jpg

luvsoompivs00000335.th.jpg luvsoompivs00100001.th.jpg luvsoompivs00100064.th.jpg

luvsoompivs00200035.th.jpg luvsoompivs00200052.th.jpg luvsoompivs00200079.th.jpg

luvsoompivs00200090.jpg

luvsoompivs00300137.jpg

luvsoompivs00300161.jpg

luvsoompivs00300216.jpg

luvsoompivs00300225.jpg

luvsoompivs00300250.jpg

luvsoompivs00300257.jpg

luvsoompivs00300271.jpg

luvsoompivs00300276.th.jpg luvsoompivs00300321.th.jpg luvsoompivs00300336.th.jpg

luvsoompivs00300399.jpg

luvsoompivs00300398.jpg

luvsoompivs00300412.jpg

luvsoompivs00300457.jpg

luvsoompivs00300460.jpg

credit to Luv

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg

haha I'm so happy now the ratings rase up a little more

ep 3 was 13.7% and ep 4 is 15.6%

now I think my theory was right, we have seen ep 1-3 in the preview and everyone knew what 's going to happened before cho in was shot

so after he lost his memory.. we find that interesting

so I think ratings of next week's ep are promising this drama deserves better ratings, at least 20%,haha

wow the preview of ep 5 looks so good, looks like cho in ends up in the jail, his brother knows that's he's still alive.

actually I pity chae jung ahn's character, lol still don't know her name in the drama, i thinnk kim so eun or something

luvsoompivs00401419.jpg

luvsoompivs00401437.jpg

luvsoompivs00600002.jpg

luvsoompivs00401551.jpg

luvsoompivs00600015.jpg

luvsoompivs00600018.jpg

luvsoompivs00401563.jpg

luvsoompivs00401625.jpg

luvsoompivs00401635.jpg

luvsoompivs00401656.jpg

luvsoompivs00401679.th.jpg luvsoompivs00401676.th.jpg luvsoompivs00401699.th.jpg

luvsoompivs00401683.jpg

luvsoompivs00401707.jpg

luvsoompivs00401718.jpg

luvsoompivs00401740.th.jpg luvsoompivs00401808.th.jpg luvsoompivs00401798.th.jpg

Luv

I started to like Young Ji's accent gradually and like it very much now. Seems most of Korean viewers like it, too. They said Jimin speaks the best North Korean among any actors/actresses, who played North Korean in TV dramas and movies before. I read the article that the person, who played the auntie type of lady, who's kind to Young Ji, is actually Jimin's North Korean instructor. She's also a North Korean escapee living in South Korea. She even said Jimin is genious in learning language! Jimin was alway with her teacher, even when she's in the car or having meals. They must be very close. The article mentioned that when they shot the scene, they both cried too hard, and it took longer to finish.

Maybe, Young Ji will speak more South Korean when she moves there, but I don't think it will completely go away. If it's gone suddenly, that's soooo un-natural!

Hi ashlee,

Thanks for great caps! So, Young Ji's scars are a burn. She must have got them from torture. Poor thing... :tears:

Hi thowysg, maneuneun, ripgal, and all Jimin fans!

• Like 1

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg

haha I'm so happy now the ratings rase up a little more

ep 3 was 13.7% and ep 4 is 15.6%

now I think my theory was right, we have seen ep 1-3 in the preview and everyone knew what 's going to happened before cho in was shot

so after he lost his memory.. we find that interesting

so I think ratings of next week's ep are promising this drama deserves better ratings, at least 20%,haha

wow the preview of ep 5 looks so good, looks like cho in ends up in the jail, his brother knows that's he's still alive.

actually I pity chae jung ahn's character, lol still don't know her name in the drama, i thinnk kim so eun or something

Luv

hi ashlee..thanks for the screencaps...yes...think you're rite..when they show too much in the trailers...interest will wane cuz everything is already out there...i like jisub all husky like that...quite sexy..(p.s. jisub won the new comer award in the baeksang awards.. :) )heheh..thus far, i can only remember young ji & cho in so you're not alone..hhaha..& yes, i also pity CJA's character...she "lost" cho in's brother some years back..then she fell for cho in & now it seems she's losing him as well..

addisonbear..i agree with you, jimin's accent seems to be spot on...but i can hear that when she was really into the scene (i.e.when the loansharks ransacked her place & the ahjummah was talking to her)..she cried her heart out..her accent left her for a split second & then it came back.. :)

hi ripgal..maneuneun..cutekid...riehae...valleygirl & all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

addisonbear

I don't know about the scars??? but it looks like she has a painfull life,poor her.

I don't get it with the passport thing, her brother and parents??

thowysg

oh I thought jiji shared the same prize at beaksang?????

I live cho in wild look too,haha he looks so sexy,haha

I love young Ji's crying scene the most.

lee seun woo the brother seems like he has some serious disease, poor him.

Guest thowysg

addisonbear

I don't know about the scars??? but it looks like she has a painfull life,poor her.

I don't get it with the passport thing, her brother and parents??

thowysg

oh I thought jiji shared the same prize at beaksang?????

I live cho in wild look too,haha he looks so sexy,haha

I love young Ji's crying scene the most.

lee seun woo the brother seems like he has some serious disease, poor him.

hi ashlee..yes..i think those were torture scars...young ji has had a hard life....& yes, jiji (male version) shared the same award...i think it's the first time a baeksang award was shared or something...

oh..cho in's brother has a disease? really?? i didn't catch that...i just know that he's resentful cuz his sick father sent him away to study to become a neurosurgeon and never had the intention of handing the hospital over to him..their dad favored cho in instead...

*edit*

hehe..nevermind..i'm watching ep 4 now...his brother had a tumor removed before but i think it's coming back because he's got tremors in his hands now..oh .it seems his brother left that woman years ago cuz of his brain tumour...& that woman also has a serious heart condition..what's up with all these diseases?? hahha...sometimes, the writers can too carried away with tragedies after tragedies...just like you're my destiny...mother-in-law & mother have leukemia & the female lead has to choose btw them in donating her bone marrow..how corny is that!?!? :sweatingbullets: heheh..

C&A storyline so far reminds me of a modern day version of CS...revolution of sorts...in CS (korea against japan)...in C&A (north against south)..hehe..similar so far...

Guest ashleesimpson

oh so that brother left the woman he loves cause of his disease, poor thing.

I think she loved him too, just because she thought he left her for his career or something. btw I don´t like all these disease.

but cho in´s life and Young Ji´s life sound interesting, I´m curious what will happen to them I heard cho in lost his memory so I´m sure he will fall for her soon, and what about the other woman when he has his memory back... so many questions.

Guest thowysg

oh so that brother left the woman he loves cause of his disease, poor thing.

I think she loved him too, just because she thought he left her for his career or something. btw I don´t like all these disease.

but cho in´s life and Young Ji´s life sound interesting, I´m curious what will happen to them I heard cho in lost his memory so I´m sure he will fall for her soon, and what about the other woman when he has his memory back... so many questions.

ashlee...yup..i don't like too many diseases too...too melodramatic...i tell you with some certainty, someone will die in the end..maybe even 2 people as the stage seem to be already set for that to happen right from the start....unless the PD throw in a miraculous heart and/or brain transplant at the end..hehhe...yes...can already foresee that it will be cho in's dilemma when he regains his memory....kinda like that drama eugene was in where the guy lost his memory and had to grow to love her again...nonetheless, i will still watch C&A cuz of jimin and jisub... & the rest of the cast are quite good too.. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

Oh no, don't let anyone die, OMG I hate dying.

you know cha song joo died in CS, she's not the main lead in CS but I felt like heartbreking when she died.

OMG can't image how the ending of this drama will be , cause there are too many fates.

btw I haven't watched ep 5 yet.

I'm going to watch it now.

Hi thowysg and ashlee,

I agree with you guys. Too many sick people (physically and mentally) in this drama... But they recover really quick from their operations and injuries, don't they? haha...

I sort of believe the story won't end that tragically. One of the reason why I believe so is Young Ji's character. She's full of life no matter how hard her life would be. I think she'll save Cho In, and he'll eventually save the family and the hospital. Maybe someone will die, but it should be by desease, not murder. Let's hope so. Otherwise, it's hopeless...

Guest thowysg

hi & thank you for the pixs, woundedheart.. :)

hi ashlee & addisonbear..we're in agreement...no more diseases in one drama please..heheh...like you addisonbear..i think there'll be a death or two...but not by murder..rather by some sort of sacrifice...donating of organs is quite popular theme now..hehehe.. :P

hi maneuneun...valleygirl...ripgal...& all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all thowysg, maneuneun,addisonbear

I have just watched ep 7, wow more Cho in- young jin's moments,hehe

I'm curious if young jin knows oh kang ho is lee cho in who has lost his memory,hehe

next ep looks good,cho in moves in with young jin,hehe

thowysg

the ratings are up, it ranked #1 for drama on web/thurs

qsa6bo.jpg

hwivmf.jpg

2r2ne2t.jpg

2d83qxy.jpg

wgqjat.jpg

rljbqv.jpg

11gro1c.jpg

ivy7us.jpg

11s2l4j.jpg