Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

:DSo happy to read and watch everything you all posted here,thanks to everyone as always.Looking at those pictures of Jimin we can truly see her dazzling youth and radiant maturity.Hope to see more of her in the coming days.

How sweet of her to acknowledge and support JJS in his recent drama.:wub:

• Like 6

Hi all chinggus, Thank you for all the heartfelt pictures of our JM in the 2000s to present day 2015.   Pink Penguin emoticon (Penguin emoticons) It gives one a wonderful feeling to reminisce JM's past pictures and activities.

I hope that one of the members can come up with just one page of photos of JM  only  in the early years to date. thanks smiley    love struck   

It is some kind of an album of her best old photos to 2015. Then we can see the progressive maturity of her chronologically and  biologically. I hope that I'm not asking too much!       In Deep Thought emoticon (Word Emoticons)

• Like 4

JM acted well in' PlanMan '. I enjoyed her havoc dressing and funny antics, singing and talking.  Her carefree mannerism goes well with the make-up in this movie.

No wonder HB booked the whole room to watch this movie ,    hello handsome smiley     maybe to see her versatile acting. Hahaha:lol:

• Like 4

I always have this thought of JM as a people's actress.  Yes Fist Pump emoticon (Yes emoticons)   There's so many good reports of her both locally and overseas that I give her this judgement.  Clapping Happy emoticon (Hand gesture emoticons)   That's my personal opinion.  :phew: hehe    

Hope our JM is always in the good book of all who love  her.:wub: flowers 30 smiley   :wub:

• Like 5

@neih212   So it's Ji min unnie recent photo. Like this haircut too she looks incredibly  gorgeous and glooming.  Wanna see her attending public event soon.:D

If so. she looks younger!:P   winking thumbs up smiley           I personally like her with this hairstyle! :phew:  ;)

• Like 4