Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest forget-me-not123

irella said: @forget-me-not123
On the picture click right and choose "copy image url", go to the reply box on this thread find "insert image", you can find it among the icons above the reply box where you write your comment, your page mode should be desktop not mobile, then paste the link to "insert image"

soompi12.png

for more detail go to: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1it has other tutorial as well

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Han Ji-min confirms starring in ‘Jekyll and I’ with Hyun Bin

Actress Han Ji-min will return to the small screen with actor Hyun Bin through SBS’ upcoming drama “Jekyll and I” (working title).

Han is expected to play the role of Jang Ha-na, who works as the main actress and also the leader of a circus at a theme park named Wonderland.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin will play the role of Goo Seo-jin, the executive director of the theme park.

In the drama, Goo tries to kick out Jang’s circus from the theme park while she struggles to remain by developing in her circus’ performances. As this goes on, the two develop a romantic relationship.

As Han and Hyun previously costarred in the movie “The Fatal Encounter,” many fans are already anticipating the reunion of the two actors. 

The rom-com will be comprised of 20 episodes. It is scheduled to be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS, starting in January.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410291003148431099_2

So only now is the official confirmation?!
itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ji Min confirmed as Hyun Bin’s Love Interest in ‘Jekyll, Hyde, I’

• CelebritiesOct 29, 2014
    50249-272127.jpg

BH EntertaInment has confirmed that actress Han Ji Min will be Hyun Bin‘s love interest in upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘JekyllHyde, I’ (working title), which will air in January of next year.

Han Ji Min last appeared on the small screen opposite JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun in ‘Rooftop Prince,’ and it will be her comeback after a three year absence. The actress was previously confirmed for director Kang Je Gyu’s new work ‘Jang-Soo Store’ (working title) which will open next year, and left one really looking forward to see her new performances.

‘Hyde, Jekyll, I’ is based on a popular web comic by Lee Choong Ho, will be Hyun Bin’s comeback on the small screen since he was discharged from the army. It will also be Hyun Bin’s first time playing a role who has dual personalities.

The 20-episode mini series tells the story of a woman named Han Geu Roo, who falls in love with a man who has two different personalities. The web comic gained much popularity when it was published in 2011, and is said to be the rom-com version of the novel ‘Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.’

Hyun Bin will play Gu Seo Jin who has dual personalities, while Han Ji Min is cast as Jang Ha Na, who is the circus master and performer in a theme park called ‘Wonder Land,’ and will go against Gu Seo Jin who wants to get rid of the circus shows. Han Ji Min’s role of Jang Ha Na is described to be important in keeping a balance between the cold and brusque Jekyll, and the sweet and romantic gentleman Hyde.

The drama will be directed by Jo Young Gwang who previously did ’49 Days,’ ‘Queen of Ambition,’ and ‘One Well-Raised Daughter.’ Writer Kim Ji Woon of ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’ will pen the script, while Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon of ‘The Great Queen Seondeok’ and ‘Tree of Deep Roots’ will offer creative input. ‘Hyde, Jekyll, I’ is scheduled for broadcast in January 2015.

By: Alvin
    Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2014/10/29/han-ji-min-confirmed-as-hyun-bins-love-interest-in-jekyll-hyde-i/

Han Ji-min confirms Jekyll and Me opposite Hyun Binby girlfriday | October 29, 2014 | 8 Comments
HanJiMin2.jpg

We’ve got a leading lady and a title change for Hyun Bin’s new drama Hyde, Jekyll, Me, now going by the shorter title Jekyll and Me. That isn’t an indication that they’re dropping the split personality angle, since it’s still a rom-com about a woman who ends up in a love triangle with one man’s two personalities. I think I prefer the thematically relevant title a little more, since it evokes more of a Me-Myself-and-Irene kind of feel.

In any case, Han Ji-min (Rooftop Prince) has now signed on to the romantic comedy, where she’ll play the leader of a circus troupe. Well points for originality. Hyun Bin plays a third-generation chaebol who runs a theme park called Wonderland, and she’s the head of the circus troupe that’s such a money pit that the hero wants to get rid of it, figuring there’s no difference whether it stays or goes.

We’re not told what kind of act she does (she’s just called the troupe’s headlining actress), and she’ll go up against the hero to save her poverty-stricken circus and revamp the show. Hyun Bin’s character is an odd boss who doesn’t ever drink, drive, gamble, or leave home, which I guess means that he lives at Wonderland too.

He harbors a trauma from his childhood, which resulted in a split personality — one the coldest meanest man in the world, and the other the nicest, sweetest man ever. He’s vowed to never date or marry, but that’ll change when the heroine learns to love both men and tame his wilder unruly side. Yes, but does it count as cheating if she dates both of them?

Jekyll and Me will be a 20-episode drama directed by the PD of 49 Days and Yawang, and penned by the writer of Alice in Cheongdam-dong. It follows Pinocchio on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in January.

Via Wow TV

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/han-ji-min-confirms-jekyll-and-me-opposite-hyun-bin/

Another article for confirmation...
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ji Min to Transform into Circus Master and Hyun Bin’s Love Interest in ‘Jekyll, Hyde, I’

Han Ji Min will be forming a highly anticipated love line with Hyun Bin.

Han Ji Min has been cast in SBS’s upcoming drama Jekyll, Hyde, I(tentative) set to air in January, acting opposite Hyun Bin.

She will be returning to the small screen in two and a half years since she acted opposite JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun in the 2012 drama Rooftop Prince.

Jekyll, Hyde, I has been gathering interest for being a drama based on a popular webtoon series as well for being Hyun Bin’s comeback drama.

Han Ji Min to Transform into Circus Master and Hyun Bin’s Love Interest in ‘Jekyll, Hyde, I’

With Han Ji Min cast in the drama, interest and anticipation has been increasing on the new visual couple and well as on the project. 

In the drama, Han Ji Min will be acting as a circus master named ‘Jang Ha Na’ in the theme park called ‘Wonder Land,’ where Gu Seo Jin (Hyun Bin) works as the director. 

She will be newly transforming the poor circus stage and shows, fighting against Gu Seo Jin who tries to get rid of the circus team. 

Having acted out various roles until now, Han Ji Min will take on the vital role of keeping a balance between cold and brusque Jekyll and sweet and romantic gentleman Hyde.

Photo credit: enews

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79371/han-ji-min-to-transform-into-circus-master-and-hyun-bins-love-interest-in-jekyll-hyde-i

JENNY HOUSE (J STYLE MAGAZINE VOL. 6)
class="news_sbj_h" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 34px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: ’돋움’, Dotum, ’굴림’, Gulim, AppleSDGothicNeo, AppleGothic, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ji Min, 'graceful innocent beauty strutting 
03.9230684.1.jpg

source: http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2014102955427

• Like 1

[bnt photo] Han Ji Min Attends The Event

8ngvlkzuq6xoecm0134zf7yggy30bo49.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Kang Yoo] Many stars attended the 'Celebrity Night' event held at the Chundamdong Jenny House Primo on October 29. 

The celebrities showed off their fashion wearing looks that suit this fall season. There was a variety of styles, from dresses to jeans, to formal and to casual. 

This event was held to celebrate the publishing of JStyle Magazine's 6th volume. It had three themes of premium, private, and perfume. 

Meanwhile, in attendance were After School's Raina, Choi Jung Yoon, Shin Hyun Bin, Shin Bong Sun, Danny Ahn, Melody Day, Kim Ji Soo, Woo Hee Jin, Son Dam Bi, Jung Ga Eun, Otani Ryohei, Kim Ji Hoon, Han Chae Ah, Choi Hee, Fiestar, and Han Ji Min. (photo by bntnews DB)

Guest forget-me-not123

Sorry, I can't load the video in my last post, I type the link instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbRoEWv7wSI

Cr to Dispatch & SSTV

This is the video showing Jimin attended the Jenny House Primio Party!