Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Hi Good morning to everyone here in our JM forum. good morning text icon Yes, our beauty greets us with a demure smile @ neih212.  I'm in anticipation of receiving news from all the chinggus of our genteel and beloved one.

I'd a good time looking through all the week's posts and they set me thinking and imagining what our   princess emoticon is doing these days! 

• Like 6

JM dolls up to be a splitting image of our famous Audrey Hepburn , a UNICF, an international Humanitarian organisation helper. Haha,   she says that she admires Audrey Hepburn and wants to follow her

footsteps in doing humanitarian work. Emoticon: Heart That's is why JM is so on into social and charitable activities. I admire her for her effort.    Emoticon: Thumb up  batting eyelashes Thanks @ minnie91 for the pictures.

Though a glamorous star in her own right, our JM is very down to earth, letting down her hair to do very humane and mundane work as shown in your posts. She brings cheers and joys to the

underprivileged overseas as well as at home. She is a compassionate person.:wub: I am very sure all the people in her home country love her tremendously.Emoticon: Heart

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 9

hello guys...just wanna ask, i'm wondering if bracelets just like Ji Min wear in the pictures are latest trend in Korea...? I saw a pic of an actor who happen to wear the same kind of bracelets just like our Ji Min. (or am I just hallucinating again). 

• Like 3

Guest newhere

hello guys...just wanna ask, i'm wondering if bracelets just like Ji Min wear in the pictures are latest trend in Korea...? I saw a pic of an actor who happen to wear the same kind of bracelets just like our Ji Min. (or am I just hallucinating again). 

@meheaven, may I know which bracelet and who is the actor wearing the same kind? .... I'm really curious.:blink:

@newhere

the one she wore with her friends. probably the picture was taken in a restaurant. don't know if it is her latest pic then. 

sorry...but i don't want to drop the name of the actor. i don't want to create chaos with his big fans though. i'm connecting dots with these two and i'm still halfway positive of my new discovery. 

my assignment is to dig holes with these two. hahaha...

• Like 1