Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@neih212: the above pic you just post's Jisub with Jimin? :) 

​Hi @bimmerr 

Its just ... photoshop :D i'm so sad :(

that's what i thought. I think we can only see her with her loved one after she gets married:)

Happy mothers day to all mothers here like me:x

@neih212: the above pic you just post's Jisub with Jimin? :) 

​Hi @bimmerr 

Its just ... photoshop :D i'm so sad :(

that's what i thought. I think we can only see her with her loved one after she gets married:)

Sad, but true.  i always wish i can see her bf for once, very curious to know what type of man she loves.

Thank you @neih212

@bimmerr me too. how i wish we will know atleast one of her ex bf's so we will have an idea what kind is her type lol. But i don't know but my gut feel tells me she loved sjs before. I can see ji min has a different kind of glow and she acts differently with sjs before while filming cain and abel. Just like what i feel now with hyun bin lol. Sjs might be stiff, stubborn and boring as per ssh but it doesn't mean he is not kind, gentle and emotionally rich. Seems ji min is compatible/attractive with introvert guys since she is jolly and playful. That is only my opinion, dont take me too seriously:D

Ji min got the scandal with so ji sub before so some ppl might think they used to like before. Both side deny it and I think they might not have anything more than co star coz after so many years time reveal that now there is nth btw her and so ju sub. Coz some scandals are so groundless untrue just like Hyun bin got scandal with Tang Wei or even Yoona got scandal with Psy,which later reveal the that is untrue when Tang Wei married the Late Autumn's director.   Unless the agency confirm the scandal then I believe. 

But with HB I find both seem to be more than costar but no scandal until nowO.o

Edited by amberster

@bimmerr me too. how i wish we will know atleast one of her ex bf's so we will have an idea what kind is her type lol. But i don't know but my gut feel tells me she loved sjs before. I can see ji min has a different kind of glow and she acts differently with sjs before while filming cain and abel. Just like what i feel now with hyun bin lol. Sjs might be stiff, stubborn and boring as per ssh but it doesn't mean he is not kind, gentle and emotionally rich. Seems ji min is compatible/attractive with introvert guys since she is jolly and playful. That is only my opinion, dont take me too seriously:D

Same as you, i believe she and SJS had feelings for each other. Just watch the wrap up party video, i even saw him kissed her head/hair. There must be something to make that rumour happened. But maybe their love was not strong enough to get through that time. they decided to be friends and support each other ? I think SJS is very cool, see how he rap? He's good at cooking too. he sure emotionally rich in his own way :) 

@amberster: as long as SJS and Jimin are not married someone else yet, there's still a chance chingu :)) They obviously supporting each other through the years

Edited by bimmerr

@amberster: as long as SJS and Jimin are not married someone else yet, there's still a chance chingu :)) They obviously supporting each other through the years

Or maybe Ji min and so ji sub might used to like each other during C & A or not, but the relationship wasn't serious enough since they denied the scandal and decided to be a friend.

I had read a news and few fan posts that actually sjs had dated actress Kim hyun Soo costar of Glass slipper seriously around 2003 and even both side thought of married but strongly opposed by their family and at that time both were still young.  After that relationship, sjs never seem to open abt dating.

The latest love rumor sjs has is with Jooyeon after school former member .Scandal said they dated in US. Don't know true or not. but some points is convincing. Coz Jooyeon is girl group not in acting field like sjs but the agency said they are friends. sjs likes rapping singing which similar to Jooyeon's type of music during Aftershool, two might has same interest in music taste. surprising thing is when the girl expired the contract with former agency and out from After school, she  got the chance to sign a contract with Song Seung Hon's agency to promote her as an actress. She doesn't shine as an actress before but get to sign quite a good actor ageny many k fans posted that she got into SSH's agency bcoz of SJS. SSH and SJS are very close friend and always help. Knetizen even comments that she probably dating sjs from that.

**  it's normal media make scandal on actors actressess sometime it maybe true or sometimes not. And sjs get scandal with other woman too.Finally, the scandal can totally true when the agency confirms it.

Edited by amberster

I think "JM's style" doesn't change so much. You'll know her style by looking at her recent BF: handsome, shy, same age... :D

​I like your thoughts chingu xD

Me too , I like ur idea :D Yea  Ji min even said out on stage greeting that he is handsome.:wub:

Edited by amberster

And so ji sub doesn't seem to focus on married these days from few interview. I think he alr pass the moment he wanted to married seriously but couldn't married. 

Off Topic!

​Just my thought, chingu!

SJS's very responsible man. Maybe he want to get married since many years ago but his recent GF's still very young and she want to focus on her career first.

I really feel sorry for him sometime :(

Why when SJS denied rumour with JM, some of you believe it, and when he denied rumour with that idol girl, you not believe it? It shows we choose to believe what we like only :))

Anyway, it's the past already, why bother, right? The most important is now, and i agree with @neih212: her boyfriend now is THAT man who is handsome, shy and same age, and who got his way to be with her since 2013 until now :)

• Like 1

And so ji sub doesn't seem to focus on married these days from few interview. I think he alr pass the moment he wanted to married seriously but couldn't married. 

Off Topic!

​Just my thought, chingu!

SJS's very responsible man. Maybe he want to get married since many years ago but his recent GF's still very young and she want to focus on her career first.

I really feel sorry for him sometime :(

Then I erase the part you think off topic. K!

Edited by amberster