Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Good friday morning @everyone. I hope more and more people will watch ji min's movie. Hopefully the reviews will be good too. I didn't know that hollywood movies are shown almost the same time here as fast and furious 7 is also showing here since last week i guess. i think they cant also escape the fact that it is hard competing with big budgeted hollywood movies. Today is friday we will see more of ji min so happy :x

Guest forget-me-not123

richelle said: Good friday morning @everyone. I hope more and more people will watch ji min's movie. Hopefully the reviews will be good too. I didn't know that hollywood movies are shown almost the same time here as fast and furious 7 is also showing here since last week i guess. i think they cant also escape the fact that it is hard competing with big budgeted hollywood movies. Today is friday we will see more of ji min so happy :x

Guest kaykeii

Thanks for the video @forget-me-not123! If Ji Min unnie cries in the movie then I will definitely be needing tissues too. :((
But if we feel like crying we can just look at this picture of her smiling and I'm sure we will all feel better!
viewimage.php?id=25b7d92becdc&no=29bcc42

cr: HJM DC Inside

Guest forget-me-not123

kaykeii said: Thanks for the video @forget-me-not123! If Ji Min unnie cries in the movie then I will definitely be needing tissues too.  :((
But if we feel like crying we can just look at this picture of her smiling and I'm sure we will all feel better!

cr: HJM DC Inside

J.ESTINA Han Ji Min Fansigning Event Today

<제이에스티나 한지민 팬사인회>
오늘 6시 롯데백화점 명동 본점 1층 신관 정문 안 '제이에스티나 스프링 가든'에 한지민씨가 방문 예정이에요~ 5시부터 대기시작이고, 선착순 50분에게 직접 마주보며 받는 팬사인회의 기회도~^^ 난 오늘 여기서 하루종일 업무!!!! #한지민 #hanjimin #godjimin #제이에스티나 #jestina #팬사인회 #kstar #롯데백화점 #롯데본점 #제이에스티나스프링가든 #인스타일상 #instadaily #dailygram #instanow #instagood #인스타굿 #일상스타그램

Today 6:00 Myeong-dong Lotte Department headquarters first floor front door not fuse Jay eseutina Spring Garden "Mr. Han Ji Min's planned visit to the atmosphere begins to 5 pm, and the chance to get the fan meet face to face directly to the first-come, first-served basis 50 minutes ~ ^^ I The work all day today !!!! # Han Ji Min #hanjimin #godjimin # Jay eseutina #jestina # # Lotte Lotte fan meet #kstar # # Jay eseutina headquarters Spring Garden # Insta daily inspiration tagut #instadaily #dailygram #instanow #instagood # # Daily Star program

Guest newhere

forget-me-not123 said:
richelle said: Good friday morning @everyone. I hope more and more people will watch ji min's movie. Hopefully the reviews will be good too. I didn't know that hollywood movies are shown almost the same time here as fast and furious 7 is also showing here since last week i guess. i think they cant also escape the fact that it is hard competing with big budgeted hollywood movies. Today is friday we will see more of ji min so happy :x

Guest forget-me-not123

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTI2MjIxMTY0.html

Find a video in Baidu for Movie VIP Premere on April 5, it is translated in Chinese!   Can't remember anyone has posted it or not!

:x :x

According to box office record on 4/9:-

1st place is  Hollywood movie fast & furious 7,

2nd place is Salut d' Amour - Jimin's movie

3rd place is twenty

So, Jimin's movie is no. 1 in Korean movies, seems that April is a low season and Jimin's movies only got 55k viewers on 4/9.  I would say the starting is not as good as plan man as I remembered it has over 60-70k viewers at the start, but it only end up to total 630k viewers.  So I really doubt whether it will a big hit in Korea.

Also I have looked up those viewers score and its comments by used google translated it, it seems that the viewers comments is very extreme, some are very positive and some are very negative. 

10985664_891705477559086_402783644822492

10653727_777352185661083_121948248808703

제이에스티나와 함께하는 팬사인회장에서 환하게 웃고 있는 한지민씨의 실시간 모습 공개!
핑크빛 원피스와 나비모티브 주얼리로 러블리한 스타일링을 완성한 그녀를 함께 만나보세요^^

View real-time disclosure of laughing brightly at Mr. Han Ji Min Fan Signs Chairman together with Jay eseutina!
Meet her pink dress and bow completes the styling motif jewelry with a lovely ^^

https://www.facebook.com/LOVEJ.ESTINA/photos/a.764044470325188.1073741854.454648791264759/891705477559086/?type=1