[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Tony An reminisces about the past with Moon Hee Jun

201105021709775654_1.jpg

Tony An recently shared a comical photo he took with fellow H.O.T. member, Moon Hee Jun.

On May 2nd, the ‘top star’ tweeted, “Filming ‘Star King‘ with Hee Jun~ Seeing cute Hee Jun reminds me of the past days~!^^” Accompanying the tweet was an adorable photo of Moon Hee Jun in the arms of Tony An while poking his cheeks like a little child.

Netizens commented, “Moon Hee Jun is really cute”, “I miss the H.O.T days”, “It’s good seeing you two together.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/tony-an-reminisces-about-the-past-with-moon-hee-jun

Guest adikkeluangman

Viewers shed tears after watching Byun Hye Jung on “Star King”

07157518.jpg

Viewers shed tears after listening to Byun Hye Jung, a patient with a rare disease.

For this week’s broadcast of SBS “Star King”, Byun Hye Jung appeared and gave a very special performance. Byun Hye Jung is a person that’s very sick with a very rare disease. She lost all of her strength in her muscles and it’s almost impossible for her to move around, so she’s confined to a wheelchair. Not only that, but she is also stricken with asthma and various other diseases.

Byun Hye Jung trained in vocal studies when she was young and had dreams of one day becoming a singer. However, her dreams fell apart as her health worsened. Byun Hye Jung is dependent on an oxygen tank next to her at all times and she even has a hard time doing simple tasks, such as speaking.

Despite that, Byun Hye Jung decided that she wanted to perform under the spotlight for her children before her health condition worsens even further.

Disregarding her sickened health, Byun Hye Jung keeps a happy and bright image. It was said that right before she had surgery, with only a 50% chance of survival, she had even asked that Eun Ji Won’s “Drunk in melody” be turned on for her in the surgery room, revealing that she was a fan of the artist.

Hearing this, Eun Ji Won stood up from his seats and sang “Drunk in melody” for her. As Byun Hye Jung followed along to Eun Ji Won’s singing, everyone teared up as they watched Byun Hye Jung. Also, Eun Ji Won was unable to hold back, and let out his tears after seeing her.

Viewers who watched this week’s broadcast stated, “I pray that Byun Hye Jung will get well soon.” “It was very moving. I want to help her in anyway.” “I cried a lot. You are a true mother.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/viewers-shed-tears-after-watching-star-king

Guest adikkeluangman

Jewelry’s Kim Eun Jung forms a new group with Ahn Young Mi and Lee Sung Min?

20110510144407208.jpg

Has Jewelry member Kim Eun Jung formed a new girl group with Ahn Young Mi and Lee Sung Min?

On May 10th, Kim Eun Jung intrigued fans by tweeting a photo with the caption, “Yesterday at ‘Star King’ with Sung Min and Young Mi unnie”.

The three women are seen wearing frilly, princess-style dresses while making cute poses. Their bright expressions and fresh charms definitely brings a rookie group to mind, and many netizens are teasing the idol with compliments on her new girl group.

Netizens wrote, “Since Young Mi-sshi’s in the middle, she’s perfect for the leader role”, “Rookie group Star King Girls?”, and “Since they’re wearing lacey clothes and all, they have a somewhat sparkly feel”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/jewelry%E2%80%99s-kim-eun-jung-forms-a-new-group-with-ahn-young-mi

Archived