[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

On today's episode of Star king (2011-03-19), they were showing how to cut your own bangs.

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to the link on StarKings, official homepage where they are demonstrating the technique (u see I can’t read Hangeul) or show me pictures of how she did, plz ^^

thank you~~

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I would love to know all the tricks to the hairstyles she does too. If anyone is gladly to translate them or give a brief summary that would be great. But i think what she means, is to separate the hair you want to cut into a triangle. And take that piece of hair and pull it in the middle infront of your nose, and when you cut, cut around your thumb. Thats really cool. Just one cut, you get bangs. Amazing, it always takes me over 30mins to cut my own bangs. LOLS! I will use this method from now on. Haha.

---

Hello Kingers! :D HAHA! I'm really sorry for not posting. I've been so busy with school lately. So if you guys want the links to the episodes, please visit PAGE 72. :D

I'm only posting the latest episode. I would really like to thank you semi-fly, Tekashi, and meebo for posting the links. I'm really glad you guys are helping to keep this thread a live. I will try to post the episodes ASAP. I'm really sorry once again. Please forgive me. :)

Episode 207 110319

Guests: Girl's Day, Infinite (Nam Woo Hyun, Lee Sung Yeol & Lee Sung Jong), Sistar, Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow), MBLAQ (G.O & Mir), Secret (Han Sun Hwa & Jun Hyo Sung), Dong Ho (U-Kiss), Mighty Mouth, Lee Seong Min, Lee Teuk (Super Junior), Ahn Young Mi, Tim, Jewelry, Jung Shi Ah, Nancy Liang, Kim Tae Woo, Kan Mi Youn, Chun Myung Hoo, Moon Hee Jun, Jo Hye Ryun & Kim Byung Seh

Special Guest: Shin Ji Ho

HQ: http://www.box.net/shared/5os2lyotod [baros] (semi-fly)

http://www.box.net/shared/2jz631513x [HANrel] (semi-fly)

http://www.box.net/shared/0rvu9hchcl [KaRot 720p] (semi-fly)

http://www.fileserve.com/file/QU54adm [FileServe] (meebo)

http://www.kpopweb.net/2011/03/110319-star-king-ep207.html [Torrent + Raw] (Tekashi)

LQ:

Credits: semi-fly & meebo & Tekashi

Remember, KPOPella and AM-Addiction have other links too!

Episode 209 110402

Guests: Girl's Day (Min Ah & Hye Ri), Infinite (Nam Woo Hyun & Lee Sung Jong), Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow), Secret (Han Sun Hwa & Jun Hyo Sung), MBLAQ (G.O & Lee Joon), 2AM (Jung Jin Woon & Lee Chang Min), Mighty Mouth, Lee Seong Min, Lee Teuk (Super Junior), Ahn Young Mi, Jewelry, Jung Shi Ah, Tim, Chun Myung Hoon, Moon Hee Jun, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Byung Seh & Insooni

Special Guests: Jo Jae Hyun, Bae Jae Chul, Kwon Soon Dong, Jun Soo Kyung, Jo Hong Kyung

Guest adikkeluangman

Piggy Dolls reveal that they’re being pressured to lose weight

On April 9th, Piggy Dolls guested on SBS’s “Star King” and shed tears over the pressure to lose weight.

Kim Min Sun (21), who weighs 90kg, began, “My mother runs a small restaurant, and my father runs a Chinese take-out. I was born with the love of eating, which is how I got my current ‘U-line.’“ She went on to reveal that the group’s combined weight totaled to 232kg, with Lee Ji Yeon (21) weighing at 72kg, and maknae Park Ji Eun (18) at 70kg.

Park Ji Eun continued, “When we first auditioned, there were three conditions. First, we had to be talented vocally. We also could not have had any plastic surgery done, and we had to weigh over 70kg.”

Unfortunately, due to the flop of their debut album, the conditions have changed drastically, as she went on to reveal, “Before, we’d say that we just ate and our CEO would still order us something to eat, but after our first album flopped, he said that the fat concept won’t work anymore. He’s trying to change our image now by making us lose weight, but we don’t want to.”

When asked by MC Kang Ho Dong whether they had any intentions of reaching a compromise with their agency, Kim Min Sun replied, “We, of course, thought about it. But let’s say that we lose weight and get plastic surgery. That doesn’t mean we can become SNSD. Kang Ho Dong is overweight, but also became the best MC. Why can’t overweight people achieve their dreams?”

She continued, “The pain of being told to leave the room at auditions even before I opened my mouth to sing is still left in my heart. I want people that are overweight to not be so self-conscious and to be able to leave their house without shame. We want to become hope to them.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/piggy-dolls-reveal-that-theyre-being-pressured-to-lose-weight

Episode 211 110416

Guests: Han Groo, Infinite (Jang Dong Woo, Nam Woo Hyun & Lee Sung Jong), C.N Blue, Sori, Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow), Secret ( Han Sun Hwa & Jun Hyo Sung), MBLAQ (G.O & Mir), Dong Ho (U-Kiss), SHINee (Onew & Key), Mighty Mouth, Lee Seong Min, Park Hyun Bin, Lee Teuk (Super Junior), Ahn Young Mi, Tim, Jewelry, Jung Shi Ah, Brian, Clover, Chun Myung Hoon, Moon Hee Jun, Jo Hye Ryun, & Kim Byung Seh

Seems like a good list. I love Brian! He's just soo funny. Very cool that Clover is going to be there. :D And also C.N Blue. :D Hehe. Looking forward to the episode. But is it me, or lately the recent episodes are not as interesting as before....

Anyways, page 72 has been updated with the recent episode links (torrents and raw files are there). Remember, if you want kpopella, AM-Addiction, and 360kpopshare also have raw links. :) So please no requesting. Check page 72 and the websites i mentioned. And remember, these files ARE NOT, i repeat ARE NOT subbed. They are RAW.

So i would LOVE to thank you to those uploaders (semi-fly, Tekashi, and meebo) for providing us links. Thank you sooo much!! :wub: This makes the forum lively too. I'll try to post often too, since i'm done with my exams. :)

Guest loveurown

does any one knows where i can watch star king wiv english sub??...

plszzz im reaaallllyyy begging you...hehehehe hope you can send me the links

tnx you for replying :)

Archived