【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

Guest accursed_desire

D: D: D: D:

Holy crap, Dir en grey is coming here again?

*dies*

But, of course the mofo's would play in Michigan on a Tuesday, which by that time I'll still be in school and Thanksgiving break won't have started yet on the 18th. I dunno, I've never really paid attention to when Kent starts their holiday. So, more than likely I'd still have classes.....

Plus I've got no money. D: *headdesk*

Someone wanna pay for me to go? I'm a fun concert buddy, I swearz.

@Gackt: Duuuuude, you could play with Dir en grey? *crosses fingers* That's pretty badass, I must say.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest precious4e

shirley, i'm here....stuck in Taiwan with no decent internet.

but NOOO I don't think I can make this tour. This blows. I'm sad. Let's hope a miracle happens and I won't have to go to work and the tix aren't sold out.

I wanna see Kyo's bada$$ tattoos dang it. Someone take a good shot of it please.

Shirley, if you go, please bring me back one of their promo postcards that they always give out at the merch stands.

Guest Gackt.

>< damn it! Agent called last night and didn't mention Dir en grey at all -.- but I didn't get to talk to him to ask about it and Michael forgot to ask but it probably wouldn't have mattered. He's in the process of booking us for 2 months starting the same damn day, Nov 5th, with *BLANK1* and *BLANK2* >< I love *BLANK1*, my #2 favorite band, but DAMN IT! It's not set in stone so there may still be a chance to get on the Dir en grey tour but I'm still in the dark about wether or not they're looking for a 2nd support act...I'm guessing it's a no >_>

*hopes Human Abstract gets booed off stage...* jk...good luck to them, they'll need it with how badly the fans treated Bleed the Dream and Fair to Midland lol You guys are some haters :P lol take it easy on them!!

edit: lol whoops...I'm not supposed to mention the bands :x

Guest sweetnkawaii87

Dates confirmed!! From Dir en grey LJ page I think I can go to three shows!!!! oh wait. spoke too soon :[ the second IL date is like 2 minutes away from St. Louis.. that's about 5-6 hours away :x

---

DIR EN GREY FALL TOUR -USA/CANADA-

NOVEMBER 5 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution

NOVEMBER 7 - Orlando, FL, @ Club Firestone

NOVEMBER 8 - Atlanta, GA @ Center Stage

NOVEMBER 10 - Baltimore, MC @ Rams Head Live!

NOVEMBER 11 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of the Living Arts

Source: http://www.bratmarketing.com/degtour/

Opening band: The human Abstract.

-----

i will be there with freakin bells on!! maybe this year they'll have decently priced t-shirts. i'm def. not chucking out $30, i'm a broke college grad have some sympathy!!!

nov 16th kool haus!!!! that is like, very close to the Guvernment where they played last year.

i think its an attached building. ANYWAYS, nov 16th is a sunday, perfect date since thats not a school day.

i hope they dont change this date.

@ gackt - hopefully you'll get your band in. that would be so awesome ;D

hopin here ;D, good luck dude

The Guvernment and Kool Haus are/is in the same building.

@ gackt I don't think you have to worry about saying who the support band is, just because ticketmaster lists it ^^

wow lol I haven't been here in a while wow i suck X_X

Guest FirstTheWorst

Damn myself for being underaged and incapable of driving yet.

The Wiltern's probably an hour and a half drive from my house.

*weeps in the dark corner of my room, muttering comforting, though useless, words to myself*

Damn. I just so happened to be the only one interested in my family.

When you guys get there, tell me what a good time you guys had T__T and take tons of pictures.

Aissh lucky people. COME DOWN TO AUSTRALIA DIRU! D: >.>

@Gackt.: Good luck with getting that support act. So many people would kill for that spot. XD

Guest Gackt.

Aissh lucky people. COME DOWN TO AUSTRALIA DIRU! D: >.>

@Gackt.: Good luck with getting that support act. So many people would kill for that spot. XD

Thanks...I don't think its going to happen but we haven't received a "No" yet, so there's still some hope ~.~

@BloodPrincess: the blank1 and blank2 were the names of the bands we might tour with from November through December. Before a tour is offcially announced I have to stay quiet about who's headlining until they release the info ~.~ Just a weird thing I learned from the agent, not too sure why but oh well...so yeah, thats why I can't name them :P Should be announced by the headliner pretty soon though

Guest SassyGirl23_35

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where the heck did my post in this topic go? I made a post. lol......ohhh wells.

I'm going to the seattle concert? Anyone else here going? Maybe we could meet up and hang out before the concert.

Guest Tapi-Noodles

^^ hey!

ive always wanted to find the

DEG thread but never got the chance ><"

O!!! i was wondering anyone going to the

Dir en grey concert in Toronto Nov 16?

--tapi

Guest Admiral

Where would I go to pre-order tickets for a show? I can make the Orlando one I think. I live an hour away, and if it's more than a month or so away I can take the day off well in advance.

This will be my only chance to molest Shinya. I have to make it count.

Guest SassyGirl23_35

the presale tickets did hella good!

but the tickets are on regular sale now...so just go to ticketmaster or any of your local ticketmaster outlets ^^

Guest disfunktional.

oooh~ does anyone know which songs they'll most likely perform at the concert?

Going to the Philadelphia one, anyone else going? ^^

Damned? is that what it says??

It probably is Damned. I'm assuming this is a new tattoo of his as well which means this picture is fairly new?

Archived