【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

OH MY GOSH, IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

CAN I SAY IT?, OOHHHH OOH

PWNED! :lol:

thanks for this beautiful award T___T, i'd like to thank sean, olivia, brit-chan, aki, esti, lidia ( hi lidia! ), gackt! even though you took 71 haha, my nail clippers and my pajamas, I LOVE YOU ALL, I LOVE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD, IF I FORGOT YOU, SORRY,

THANK YOUUUU

im not thanking my family, i hate them <_<

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I love guys like you male-type-things on here! Wow, that sounds really odd. Most of my guy friends scream and throw fits when they found out the hot thing on my binder is a male and some of them get so creeped out of tell me I'm a freak. One of the guys said "Hey, that's a hot chick!" and when I told it was a guy, he responded, "Hey, that's a hot guy!" I didn't really even no the guy bit I screamed, "I love you! Marry me!" and I may have scared him a bit. I do have one guy friend that remarks on how hot they are, but he's bi so I don't think that really counts.

cad99497.jpg

2bd26d691a.gif2b43d2063d.gifkyo304.gif5504409.gif5504409k.gif17209631554282eef6398a4.gifgotforgimmick.gifcpkyoava5on.gifkyohideanimation.gif

Your nail clippers? Lol, congrats on pwning the page

reasonkyo.gif

2700201.gif2344760.gif4195b52084.gif001.gif1693192.gif2260047.gif4375930.gifav-114205.gifdeg4mz.gif

I really hate this photo limit thing

1direngreyblitz5days0qt.gif

I love guys like you male-type-things on here! Wow, that sounds really odd. Most of my guy friends scream and throw fits when they found out the hot thing on my binder is a male and some of them get so creeped out of tell me I'm a freak. One of the guys said "Hey, that's a hot chick!" and when I told it was a guy, he responded, "Hey, that's a hot guy!" I didn't really even no the guy bit I screamed, "I love you! Marry me!" and I may have scared him a bit. I do have one guy friend that remarks on how hot they are, but he's bi so I don't think that really counts.

cad99497.jpg

hahaha gandalf kaoru!!, woo lord of the rings XDD

i know what you mean crazieravie, it really annoys me though, all the guys i know around here, especially my friend, give me this weird look, like im supposed to be like society wants, i mean, im comfortable with my sexuality to think another male is really good looking, ( mostly jrockers ), at the same time being straight, you know what i mean?

i wish i had more friends like you guys here who understand and share the same thoughts

Guest fifth_avenue

To beat Aki we would all have to sit in front of the computer and do nothing but post on every topic.

HELL YES. :D

thanks for this beautiful award T___T, i'd like to thank sean, olivia, brit-chan, aki, esti, lidia ( hi lidia! ), gackt! even though you took 71 haha, my nail clippers and my pajamas, I LOVE YOU ALL, I LOVE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD, IF I FORGOT YOU, SORRY, THANK YOUUUU

Ahaha, HOORAY! ANKY PWNED A PAGE! Whoo finally man! LOL

Oh and good job on all of you others who pwned the previous pages...

SHEESH MAN, I'm only away for not EVEN a day and this thread grows 5 pages. WTF lol

But anyway, thanks for all the pics! I love them! :lol:

Anyway, since I've been gone for NOT EVEN a while LOL I'll make it up with some pics for you guys ^^

Some photo's from Macabre. ENJOY :D

11g4wy.jpg

Kaoru-sama... Why are you so gorgeous? ;_;

Scan0009.jpg

Bleh, they ALL look gorgeous =0=

Scan0010.jpg

Scan0008.jpg

scan0007.jpg

Uuuaaahhh...

Scan0005.jpg

Scan0003.jpg

Scan0002.jpg

Scan0001.jpg

OH GOD. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT... *_* *faints*

macab-ka1.jpg

Zee purple Ganesa... Tis cool. XD

kao_gigs.jpg

bd76.jpg

This pic is awesome.

Scan0012.jpg

Scan0013.jpg

Scan0014.jpg

Scan0015.jpg

Scan0016.jpg

20b4.jpg

Scan0011.jpg

hg8_15.jpg

hg8_14.jpg

hg8_13.jpg

hg8_12.jpg

hg8_11.jpg

hg8_10.jpg

hg8_09.jpg

hg8_04.jpg

GORGEOUS SHINYA :D

hg8_08.jpg

hg8_07.jpg

hg8_06.jpg

hg8_05.jpg

hg8_03.jpg

I'D KILL TO BE THAT PHOTOGRAPHER RIGHT THERE... UP CLOSE TO KAORU ;_;

hg8_02.jpg

hg8_01.jpg

all credits to kaoru_ai

ANYWAY, TIME FOR ME TO GO TO ZZZ

OYASUMI NASAI. HOPE TO RETURN TOMORROW AND FIND THAT THIS THREAD HAS GROWN ANOTHER 5 PAGES :rolleyes:

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Oh and an early congrats to who ever pwns the next page XD

EDIT:

I just wanna say... I WISH SOMEONE WAS HERE TO BLOODY POST *INBETWEEN* MY DAMN POSTS FOR PICS! THAT WAY WE'D GET MORE PAGES FASTER LOL T_T

All my so many pics get crammed and gathered into ONE post. Boo. =0=

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ I went offline for two days and when I came back it had grown 10 pages, I was spazzing

Ah these pictures are so gorgeous *o*

Kyooooo...

*falls over and twitches*

Guest accursed_desire

*pokes* Sorry Aki, I just got on. lol. I just woke up. lol. Thanks for all those beautiful pics though. Hey, did you get my pm? If you did you need to reply dude! Grrrr.... Well, I'm off to get ready for school.

Oh, and Congrats Anky on pwning the page! Yay! I knew you could do it! *hugs*

Guest fifth_avenue

LOL I was jk you guys, haha but yeah it would be good so I have a gap between and wouldn't have to post so many then it would be gathered into one post >< Kills my comp too. LOL

Oh and Britt-chan, yeah I did get your PM lol, I'll try to PM everyone tomorrow, gomen for the delay, my comp is still being weird ><

Guest accursed_desire

lol. Yeah, I know what you mean. Oh, okay, you did get it then. I wasn't sure if you did or not. I'm horrible with that pming stuff. >< Either you don't get it, or I end up sending it like 10 times. lol.

Oh and Sean, I'll try and upload the I'll mp3 in my 2nd period class... if I can't I'll upload it later when I get home, I swear.

Guest accursed_desire

I'll mp3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z3EK2UN0

There's no info filled out on it, sorry... I'm not supposed to be doing it. Hehe.

Guest accursed_desire

Oh, I was wondering if anyone has any pics of them with like, their Raison D'etre look? All I have are screencaps. Did they do a photoshot for that at all? Twas just wondering... I wanted to show a friend Kaoru... :P But none of my screencaps are clear enough to show all of him.

EDIT

Why aren't my posts all getting grouped into one? O.o Thats really odd.

Guest XxIllicitxX

Yo Aki! Those pics are just what I was talking about! I knew you had it in you! I didn't have some of those *so ashamed* :lol:

And pssst, you'll receive a letter on Wednesday.

Guest Shiva_K

PWNED! :lol:

thanks for this beautiful award T___T, i'd like to thank sean, olivia, brit-chan, aki, esti, lidia ( hi lidia! ), gackt! even though you took 71 haha, my nail clippers and my pajamas, I LOVE YOU ALL, I LOVE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD, IF I FORGOT YOU, SORRY,

THANK YOUUUU

Hahaha :lol: Congratulations Anky for your pwned :D *chu*

Thanks for the awesome pics *_____*

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I don't have anything from them for Raison D'etre but if I come across anything, I'll let you know.

*screams like a rabid fangirl* MACABRE!!!! It's one of my favorite looks and I just realized I left that out of my survey. We did do quite a few pages yesterday. We need to get back to going through 10 pages a day.

Guest XxIllicitxX

Whenever I'm looking for a good pic of a Diru member's outfit I usually browse through my cosplay photos :lol:

It's scary just how much is on this computer... I have almost 2GB of JUST J-rock and cosplay photos :mellow:

Guest Romancer.

Can you guys post the most girly looking pics of Shinya and Totchi please?

Because I was telling this guy about Shinya today and he's curious and wants to see pics of how feminine they can look ^_^

Guest XxIllicitxX

Hope this helps!

043.jpg

loita_shinya.jpg

0de48a9db5.jpg

16747979.jpg

16747988.jpg

deg118.jpg

toshiya3g.jpg

196.jpg

Raison02.jpg

Raison.jpg

More coming!

FanService06DiruTotchixShinya.jpg

jrockC01.jpg

020k.jpg

207Toshiya.jpg

068.jpg

143.jpg

totchi005.jpg

totchi004.jpg

tosheet.jpg

tot077.jpg

And while I'm at it, here's some caps I made from the Osakajo Hall dvd.

Toshiya's haunted bass, full size!

Haunted05.jpg

*poke*

Haunted04.jpg

Haunted03.jpg

Pretty.jpg

Haunted02.jpg

Haunted.jpg

Toshiya = Love :wub:

Archived