we all do ^^ hehehe

hello

whus ur name?

number

address

oh yeah ^^ lol jkjk

OOOOH AKI GOT PWNED I OWN PG 58 lol

jkjk aki I <3 you lol

uh oh gayness? no its man love.. . dat sounded weird anyway you know what i mean right?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest accursed_desire

^

Found it on some site where someone requested the kanji for Kyo and Kaoru, and I just copied and pasted it

OH. lol. I thought you used some code for it or something. lol. *steals kanji* hehe.

jkjk aki I <3 you lol

uh oh gayness? no its man love.. . dat sounded weird anyway you know what i mean right?

Man love? Hehe. That does sound weird, but I know what you mean. Can chicks have man love? :rolleyes:

Guess what! I got an early christmas present. lol. My mom does the shopping for my grandpa, and we have Christmas with my mom's family at his house and bring presents there at Thanksgiving, but my mom was afraid this one would get ruined. See, I used to have tons of posters on my walls, then I moved and they got ruined, and then I had a small collection, then about a month ago monster cousins decided that it's be fun to rip up my posters. :angry: But they're little, so I couldn't be mad. So I got me a Fall Out Boy poster! Wheeeeee! Ish excited. lol. I have now one good poster on my walls. I have a few my sister bought for me but.... yeah. lol. End the spamness, I was just too excited. lol. I get excited over little things.

Guest fifth_avenue

Toshiya-Illicit.jpg

Aww man, that's cute =)

Yes! We will beat the Lead thread!

Kyo is Cute

That's much better! I hope he see's it XD THE LEAD THREAD IS STILL WINNING! ><

OOOOH AKI GOT PWNED I OWN PG 58 lol

jkjk aki I <3 you lol

DAMN YOU SEAN! <___< I was waiting for that spot. ROFLMAO I HATE YOU MAN.

Nah jk jk, you know I love you too, err okay not in THAT way okay? lol

Man, everyone always questions my sexuality, they're all like, man are you gay or something? ><

It even makes me question my sexuality myself. <__<

Man, Sean is stalking people again, hahah XD

Why couldn't you just not move them Brittany? Don't let them see your room! Ahh but now they're ruined >< I should just buy you a whole batch of posters for Christmas XD

Guest accursed_desire

Why couldn't you just not move them Brittany? Don't let them see your room! Ahh but now they're ruined >< I should just buy you a whole batch of posters for Christmas XD

Um, well all my old ones I had to take off of my walls when I moved and then the box they were in got all wet and they got ruined. lol. Erm, I was supposed to be watching them while my mom and my aunt's where out, and my cousin's that are more around my age and me had become addicted to this PS2 game I rented, so we stuck the younger ones in my room to watch a movie and they became destructive. O.o So It's kinda my fault really.

Ahhh... I'm gonna post pics later... I have to go eat dinner right now.... and then go outside in the freezing cold and all the snow. >< I hate winter. But I promise I'll post pics later everyone.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Christmas is going to be kind of annoying. Im actually getting the Blitz 5 Days DVD, and we're actually going to someone else's house for Christmas for the first time in years. So despite the fact my parents are buying me alcohol, Im going to sit there pining mentally, and wanting to go home and watch the damn DVD already

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

lol ^

aki my friends ask me the same way cuz i seem to act a little more flamboyant... i still like girls just cuz i act a diff way doesn't make me gay

just cuz i pay attention to my hair doesn't make me gay ~sigh so gay lol jkjk

anyway to put this back ont rack to a diru topic

i plan on chopping my hair to a kyostyle hehe

Guest accursed_desire

Christmas is going to be kind of annoying. Im actually getting the Blitz 5 Days DVD, and we're actually going to someone else's house for Christmas for the first time in years. So despite the fact my parents are buying me alcohol, Im going to sit there pining mentally, and wanting to go home and watch the damn DVD already

lol. Lucky you, you get the Blitz 5 Days DVD... That's on my list for my mom and I've hinted that I want it really bad quite alot. :) Hmmm... I'd just find a t.v. and start watching it. lol. But I have a portable DVD player sooo.... lol. Alcohol! I haven't had some of that since summer. :) My parents don't drink at christmas... my dad doesn't drink period and my mom only drinks during camping trips. During the summer my mom got so drunk once and let me drink with her that I got drunk too! :P Good times. O.o I'll let you borrow my DVD player! Then you wouldn't have to wait to get home. :P

lol ^

aki my friends ask me the same way cuz i seem to act a little more flamboyant... i still like girls just cuz i act a diff way doesn't make me gay

just cuz i pay attention to my hair doesn't make me gay ~sigh so gay lol jkjk

anyway to put this back ont rack to a diru topic

i plan on chopping my hair to a kyostyle hehe

Sean, I don't think you're gay. lol. Oh when you get your haircut I wanna see. I think it'll look good on you. :P

Okay, now for a few pics. lol. I didn't upload many. :(

45df99c7.jpg

280ad1e7.jpg

579c924e.jpg

deg115.jpg

6b85f690.jpg

deg103.jpg

b7cddca0.jpg

e6da747a.jpg

0628ab5c.jpg

bbf31870.jpg

Here's some GIFs I'd like to share. lol. Just cuz they're uploaded to my Photobucket account.

6fac96a7.gif

2c43a568.gif

I seriously can't imagine Shinya saying that, but it'd be funny to hear him to though.

356716c7.gif

38a054b1.gif

d046265f.gif

d160cf38.gif

ab223771.gif

3b35ea1b.gif

73e66e87.gif

4e490aae.gif

870eee14.gif

cdad836b.gif

154f73cf.gif

80d1c8de.gif

30c53e5b.gif

735d0488.gif

24a22813.gif

4f4d45d7.jpg

b33da757.jpg

9a3da5f2.jpg

1b31d49d.jpg

9da6481a.jpg

7725f953.jpg

0ef30f15.jpg

7fee00f5.jpg

d78d1c39.jpg

3df11158.jpg

98fc0f08.jpg

969e0e48.jpg

I'm going on a Kyo Spree! lol.

c5755fff.jpg

9f9f741e.jpg

c53db4c6.jpg

O.o *hides in corner*

70e6af67.jpg

838509b5.jpg

20c0b868.jpg

56d00d30.jpg

89d37932.jpg

925aaeee.jpg

e0064011.jpg

We interupt this broadcast to bring you this special bulletion... featuring Kaoru-sama!

19c24937.jpg

96285eb5.jpg

5ca9c247.jpg

04cd09cb.jpg

0cbcc5bb.jpg

f39006ce.jpg

bcccfc94.jpg

deg616.jpg

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

f81e803d.jpg

458e98f1.jpg

c95a2d3c.jpg

deg538.jpg

c20c904f.jpg

96d59474.jpg

841bfbb8.jpg

d2f66d4b.jpg

175379cf.jpg

cd4c9bfb.jpg

heey...I found some Toshiya pics (im not sure if they've been posted >_<)

totchigrunge.jpg

totchigrunge2.jpg

He looks so manly/grunge-style here...which isn't bad, but he used to look so cute *tear*!

totchioddhat.jpg

His arm..is vein-y? Is that b/c he's so thin?...heh..floppy hat ^_^

totchisleepy.jpg

(an oldie but goodie)so cuuute~~ :P

Guest accursed_desire

lol. I just love that last pic of Totchi! He's so heavenly sweet looking there. You just wanna hug him all day long.

Well, I've ended my Kyo spree. But I'm not done posting pics yet.

f638f3ea.jpg

83c4569d.jpg

d6240324.jpg

a0a25581.jpg

e3955a8f.jpg

a4a6816c.jpg

deg516.jpg

deg514.jpg

deg513.jpg

deg512.jpg

Guest accursed_desire

deg511.jpg

deg510.jpg

deg509.jpg

deg508.jpg

deg507.jpg

deg506.jpg

deg505.jpg

deg504.jpg

deg503.jpg

deg502.jpg

Wow.... I'm done now. My internet was actually going super fast today, so pics were uploading really fast, so I kinda got out of hand. lol.

Woooo Britt wow.gif Thanks a lot for all that pics!! I love them ^O^ *chu*

Esti! *huggles* lol. Your welcome. I went picture crazy. icon_rofl.gif

Guest fifth_avenue

Woooo Britt wow.gif Thanks a lot for all that pics!! I love them ^O^ *chu*

Esti-chan! Where the hell have you been?? Neglecting this thread? :o

Btw, thanks for the pics Britt-chan~ I'll post pics later, my internet is still super slow -_-

Guest accursed_desire

Yeah Esti... you need to post more often, not just visit the page. lol.

lol. Poor Aki. Don't you hate it when your internet is slow? Mine's been like, Whoosh today.

OMG, today at day care my sister made this huge paper cut-out doll thingy of Die. lol. It's so cute, he even has red hair and she wrote his name on there and shoe wrote "Dir en gray" on his shirt. lol. She spelled the name wrong but it's all good. And then she wrote Kyo on there because she thinks Die and Kyo should be best friends. lol. I'd scan it, but it's pretty big.

Today I was told that I could get my favorite song by The Matches for a ringtone on my cell phone, but then I bought credits for the wrong store. >< So I had to settle for Fall Out Boy and The All-American Rejects. >< I was sooooooo mad. Grrrr.. I hate my cell phone. Sorry for the spam... Every time I post spam I've wanted to do this, so I'm gonna do it.

spam%203.jpg

Haha! Spam. I swear that stuff is made out of people parts! *cringe* Okay, I've spammed too much lately, I'm done. I think I'll do my French homework for a while so that way the thread is spam free for at least a bit.

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

969e0e48.jpg
cow boy Kyo

i almost wrote cow ><

89d37932.jpg

i want my hair sorta like this but longer

but not as long as 5 ugly kingdom but yeah longer

like u know how cow I mean Kyo ( i keep writing cow for some reason) had one side uber long

then like he cut the left side of his bangs real short and like his side hair was a tad shorter then the top of his head hair covered like half the side yeah like that hehehe

Guest accursed_desire

lol. KYO THE COW! He'd make a good cow.

Oooooooohhh! I likey his hair in the pic. You should seriously get your's cut like that.

Archived