【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

Guest fifth_avenue

Gyakujou Tannou Keloid Milk.mp3

here you go^^...I looove this song...if you have any other mp3 request just ask... I have all the single,maxi single,album whatever you want on a cd^^

SANKYUU SOPHIE-CHAN \(^0^)/

EDIT:

PAGE 57 OWNED BY AKI XD

(sophie, my pming is stuffed up at the moment so i haven't been able to pm anyone =/)

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^No need to thanks^^...*still thinking about what to give you*...you still didnt reply to the pm...oh well anyway...

aw...1 more post and I was owning this page...lol

ohhh...btw...1,80m is about...5'11....I think?

(and for the pm thingy....it's okay...I've kinda guessed by myself...but I like to be annoying <.<)

Guest CrazieRavieToast

^I got 6 foot but I'm doing it in my head so that math may be more than a bit off (I suck at math) but I'm guessing right around there. I'd rather be short, people always mistake me for a college student so I have to pay adult prices unless I have my ID, which I don't. Most of the Russian guys are about my height or taller and they've got cute accents, so I guees I'll live (if I can convince them that being stoned is a bad thing, maybe I'll just abuse them until they quite doings drugs). I'm 6', maybe a little bit over.

I have an aunt in Ohio but she's coming down fro Thanksgiving. You should come back to California and visit me. California is fun!

Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is cute. Kyo is adorable! Kyo reminds me of a teddy bear!

Haha, now imagine his face reading that. Oh man, I'm so dead. I'll help someone buy Kyo's...erm...services

Why would people stalk you using the measurements? Just for the hell of it. I got sent off to a church retreat up in the mountains a while ago and I wasn't enjoying being locked in a room with a bunch of fat, old ladies crying about the joy of the Lord so I found the only other teen there and we stalked the cutest male waiter the entire weekend. He didn't realize it until she screamed 'Hey! Cute waiter guy with the curly blonde hair! She's stalking you!' The other waiters started cracking up and he turned bright red and I started screaming something. The British waiter had already realized we were stalking him, though. Wow, that was totally random and pointless.

Thanks for the screen caps! Kyo tongue love. I stayed home sick and I think whatever I've eaten has caused me to go insane and hyper, normally when I'm sick I get really sick and all I do is sleep.

I love that song! All right, done rambling.

Guest XxIllicitxX

Aki, I have ALL Diru songs in mp3 format :) Hit me up yo!

And I couldn't find any cute stationary to write you letters with... So I went for fancy and bought metallic gold paper and metallic silver envelopes. I'm not even going to mention the price! :wacko: So yeah, you'd better keep 'em!

And psssst, we're now even with the Lead thread.

Guest fifth_avenue

LOL CrazieRavieToast, you should have written the Kyo is cute in big bold letters XD

Haylea! Get my letter yet? >O< lol I've kept all your letters, I ain't throwin them away! I still even have the envelopes, packages and box you sent me those times! XD Oh! Do you have most of the remixes too? Cause I think I'm missing a few, damn only if I knew how to convert from the CD's into MP3 format, bleh I'm dumb. lol oh and Haylea, how tall is 180cm? How tall are you?

Nah Sophie, I haven't PMed anyone yet cause PMing is stuffed up for me. and man my internet is sooo slow... My downloads are not getting anywhere. =0=

Eh? We're even with Lead? Lets break those pretty boys asses. lol jk XD

Okay I'll stop rambling too, I'll post some pics in a sec... Once I finish my drawn on tattoo. ROFLMAO yeah I'm drawing Kaoru's tattoo XD hell I'm bored. So far it's 'Japanese Z' ... Starting the o now...

I just told you that it was about 5'11~6'...you dont trust me?^^'''

...you're not talking to me but I do have most of the remixes if not all...

?...I just told you that I have guessed by myself...seeing your msn nickname and stuff like that ^^''' (and because I am an annoying person I continue bothering you with that =D)

...is it possible....that you have a lil' bit too much free time? <.<;

Because he is too pretty on this pic...and that I should really stop spamming this thread and go back to only read it without posting...:

kyo_peace.jpg

Guest XxIllicitxX

I only have a couple of remixes sorry. And yeah, I got your letter this morning! Btw, did mine smell nice? That's my new fragrance :wub: I'm 5'5" which is 165cm and 180cm is 5.9ft. Just go to google and type in "180cm to foot" or whatever you want to convert and it calculates it instantly :) Also, if you rip your cds with Windows Media Player v10 then you should be able to choose what format to rip it to.

Guest fifth_avenue

Sophie, no I just wanted to be sure... 180cm isn't that tall right? (all my friends are taller than me) but then again, ain't Toshiya around that height? O_O;; I think I had a growth spurt or something... I remember there was a time where I was shorter than my younger sister, how pleasant. Roflmao, I'm suppose to be studying but I'm not ^^;; and instead I'm drawing 'Japanese Zombie Hereoz' on my arm XD I'm up to the b so far. Man I'm sad. Cool, you have all the remixes?

Haylea, thanks for tips, I'll keep that in mind. ^^ Oh good, you got it this morning, did you like what was in it? LOL XD

EDITED. (portion removed, cause I'll request later lol)

Guest accursed_desire

Ahaha, Brittany, G'day mate! XD Sorry, I couldn't help it. I hate that aussie accent, I think only people in the outback/country have it XD

What? A band playing at a church? You mean... Band Choir/Church Band or ROCK band? O_O;;

OMG are you thinking of bondage too? About Kaoru? Or am I the only perverted one here? =0=

Totchi looks badass in that pic, he looks awesome there. *saves*

Oh, and I just found a 'perfect' picture of Kaoru's Japanese Zombie Heroez tattoo, means I can get this one... so I guess this one is winning over the Despair of the Fault... Since I can't find any decent pics of that entire tattoo. =/

Nooooo! Don't say it, I repeated that like, 15 million times last night. lol. No it was a rock band, but Christian of course. They actually weren't that bad. Too bad I didn't bring any money with me, they were selling their cds.

Am I thinking of bondage? Hmmm... Maybe. :P

Wow Aki.... you have fun with that. O.o

^_^)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 16 2005, 06:49 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I'm seriously in love with his legs! droolio.gif

ah he looks like a super hero and the president has called him in for a mission

OMG, Totchi is the new Superman! whooosh!

I have an aunt in Ohio but she's coming down fro Thanksgiving. You should come back to California and visit me. California is fun!

Weeeee! I wanna come! It would be lots of fun! And it wouldn't be cold... unlike Ohio. It was frickin snowing last night. Ahhhh!

Do you have most of the remixes too?

Not for me, but I do have all of the remixes. lol. And I can convert so feel free to ask me as well! lol

Well, I have to go now, gotta get ready for school. I'll post some pics when I get to second period, since I do nothing in that class.

Guest XxIllicitxX

Just to prove once and for all that Toshiya and I are in fact, lovers... Here is a snap of us together

Toshiya-Illicit.jpg

Awwww, don't we make the best couple ever?

in germany they're already signed with a label there too starts with g something idk check jmusic europa

d'espairs ray kagerou and HYDE are on that thing too to distribute cd's in germany

so the join thing is a good thing so the bootlegs aren't sold in america but the real deal.

*nods* The name of the german label is Gan Shin-Records. Their HP is HERE

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Yes! We will beat the Lead thread!

Kyo is Cute

Haha! Even better. Kyo's English isn't that great, is it? We may live after all.

Oh, and about how my teachers react to my binder.

That's a guy?

This is what is wrong with our Nation!

Actually, they're Japanese.

Yeah, but you like them and you're in this nation.

Hey look! Donica has a new picture on her binder! Boys, come oggle them, be disturbed and then go sit down so I don't have to deal with it later.

Gaah! I'm blind!

And how many piercings does he have?

That's not school appropriate and it's just plain scary, don't let Debora (the guy you go see when you're in trouble) see them

And then you wonder why people question your sexuality?!

Let's see here, what does she want in a boyfriend? Well, he's obviously got to be a little weird, full of holes, tons of tattoos, maybe he'll beat her every once and a while, cheat on her with guys...

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

kyo_peace.jpg

I need to cut my hair like that hehehe

i have the right side complete i just need to chop off a lotta hair lol

oh yeah

my 700th post hehehehe

Guest Xandra Marie

Yes! We will beat the Lead thread!

Kyo is Cute

Haha! Even better. Kyo's English isn't that great, is it? We may live after all.

Oh, and about how my teachers react to my binder.

That's a guy?

This is what is wrong with our Nation!

Actually, they're Japanese.

Yeah, but you like them and you're in this nation.

Hey look! Donica has a new picture on her binder! Boys, come oggle them, be disturbed and then go sit down so I don't have to deal with it later.

Gaah! I'm blind!

And how many piercings does he have?

That's not school appropriate and it's just plain scary, don't let Debora (the guy you go see when you're in trouble) see them

And then you wonder why people question your sexuality?!

Let's see here, what does she want in a boyfriend? Well, he's obviously got to be a little weird, full of holes, tons of tattoos, maybe he'll beat her every once and a while, cheat on her with guys...

You're not the only one in that boat... the only reason my guy friends even somewhat tolerate my obsession is that they tell me I should wear some of Shinya's outfits *shakes head and sighs* Most Americans just don't understand sexy cultures...

Guest accursed_desire

You're not the only one in that boat... the only reason my guy friends even somewhat tolerate my obsession is that they tell me I should wear some of Shinya's outfits *shakes head and sighs* Most Americans just don't understand sexy cultures...

I get the same thing all the time. :( People see me as strange for my obsession with anything Japanese, or foreign... cuz I listen to alot of foreign music. o.O And because Diru is my fav band, I of course get questions about my sexuality.... my uncle loves to call me a wannabe-lesbian... since the first time he saw Diru on my comp... I think I posted that conversation. O.o Weird thing is, he could tell that Diru was all men, but thought Alice Nine was made up of all women. O.o

京 KAWAII!!!!!!

:P:D:lol:

kyo2781wx.jpg

^ that is just so sweet it hurts

Hey, how'd you post the Kyo kanji? lol. I'm just curious.

Archived