All That I Need (Boyzone)

Guest Brian

Guest JJames

i've never heard this song before.

but not bad brian! i think u've improved.

and Rai-Rai? this is the first time i've heard your voice.

not bad from both people!

sounds good :D

Haha thanks peoplez. =)

I'm still bored, I might make a full music video with cool effects, haha. Don't know what song to do tho. I suck so any song will sound the same haha.

I was xRMx but you've probably never heard of that either :lol:

Yay! Make a MV! I would've signed up for that project thing you had but my webcam software messed up my computer O_o

not bad.. a few glitches here and there but that was a good duo..

(this is off topic but yeah) as for raissa.. you sung one of my favorite all time song "truly madly deeply".. i agree with you about the duet thingamajig.. that "ooooohh ye-eah" part was sweet tho.. i'm jealous..

35.gif for the both of you!

Haha, thanks. Aren't those echos soooo cool? I love the one that Brian put on "All that I need". I'm easily amused...^^0

I hope I didn't ruin one of your favourite songs of all time ><" I was just playing around with audition and I had a sore throat XD

What "oooohh ye-eah" by the way? Thats the backing vocals...I didn't bother doing the adlibs. :lol:

Guest KoweanTeddie

heh i downloaded this song when i went to raissa's soundclick page a few days ago. it's really good. you guys should keep doing the duets together.

• 1 month later...

Archived