[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case anyone wants to see the leads "in action"...sort of.

http://ietn.co.kr/2006/entertainment/view....1&idx=19710

It's a news clip on part of the making of the movie with 장근석 and 차예련. Hm...does the girl look a little old? She's two years older than 장근석.

she's stick skinny with really big eyes.

really tall too.

I saw her at a san francisco film fiestival thing.

she was in the movie moksori ( horror) and is parkjungchul's gf.

I was actually imagining a bit different image for the main girl but she's ok hahaha

dang i watched the preview thing.

the 'brother' should be eungyu or something. HEZ SO FRKCN GOOD LOOKING! better looking than the other characters. AHHH!!

they chose the wrong characters!! T_T the girl is okay though. she can be pretty. but seriously the brother is TOO HOTT. T__T

Guest etoile

the guy playing gaegwang should be eungyu -_- and jang geunsuk should be jaegwang, and jung euichul should not be in this movie at all -_-.

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

i wanna see the good looking brother.. >___<.. i cudnt play the preview. TT_TT. any snapshots or soemthing you guys? XD

• 2 weeks later...

Wait,, who's playing Jaegwang?

I think Gensuk can do well..I loved him in NN4

if u check the previous page i wrote who he is

He's a model/actor : IM JOO HWAN (it might be WAN instead of HWAN i always forget lol_)

he came out in Millionaire's First Love as HyunBin's rich friend

in kbs drama Don't Worry

in Love Letter the variety show and was nicknamed ChaeYeon's dongseng.

hes in the same model agency as kangdongwon, leeminki, and jungeuichul. ^_^

i think there might be more but i'll have to think... hehe

Guest onatoko

When you think about it, the actress they picked does kind of suit Jungwon. I mean, Guiyeoni kept emphasizing that she was 'tall, pretty-ish, with long-ish hair'. Her profile looks better than from front-on.

I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed with the actor JANG GEUN-SEOK who'll be playing Eungyu. Even though his height is not a problem, he's a bit ...shrimpy? I mean, that was kind of mean. ^o^ But considering that the guy playing Jaewang is so hot and JEONG UI-CHEOL who's playing Kang Heewon is too, JANG GEUN-SEOK just kind of pales in comparison. Maybe it's the glasses. -___-;; I mean he's *cute* alright but I thought that the director would've casted someone a bit more charismatic. All I know is that he had a role in One Missed Call 3.

Looking forwards to this movie though. If anyone can upload the videoclip onto YSI, megaload, or etc. I would be soooooooooooooooo grateful.

Guest theHONEYPIRATE

ahah its awesome to have her story as a movie ^^

how many of her stories have been turned into movies 2, 3?

eheh i cant wait for it to get out =]

im still not sure who plays who but if anyone does can they leave pics with the names

thanks you ^^

Guest blablabla

i can't wait for this movie!...i hope it will be good!~~~

i think im jung wan would suit as eungyu much better because the guy playing eungyu looks too cute...eungyu's character should be played by someone who is cool & handsome :D

Guest Jungmin_x3

i can't wait for this movie either... this is my favorite out of all of guiyeoni's books. when does it come out???

Guest jun;MON

My friend and I read on daum that it's going to be release somewhere in December 2006

Correct me if I'm wrong.

^^ Guess who Nari is? Park Minji.

Me and my friend was just randomly searching on daum trying to find out when it comes back and it says something december 2006 blah blah and then bam Park Minji as Nari in Doremi.

Looking forward to this <3

Guest j1youngxj3

My friend and I read on daum that it's going to be release somewhere in December 2006

Correct me if I'm wrong.

^^ Guess who Nari is? Park Minji.

Me and my friend was just randomly searching on daum trying to find out when it comes back and it says something december 2006 blah blah and then bam Park Minji as Nari in Doremi.

Looking forward to this <3

^Park Minji's going to be Nari?? Blue-eyes?? aha can't wait for this movie to come out.

i also think that jaegwang's character would play eungyu..because eungyu's character's a bit too cutesy...like on Nonstop4...he was adorable..

Archived