[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest odyssey24

does anybody know where you could buy the 'boy and girl' necklace shown in the movie? any site? thanks....

tried to check at yesasia but its not available.. :(

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CuTiE10o4

just got done watching this movie like a minute ago on youtube! it was so great! the cast was great!! i love jang geun suk and loved his character in this! good movie! definitely recommend it.

Guest ethel_hartnett

hello!! can anyone please give me the english translation for this song? not romanization yeah? haha.. thanks <3 it's the lyrics from "waiting for the time"! (: loved it!

살며시 두눈을 감으면

어느새 내게 떠오르는

그렇게도 잊고 싶었던

너를 부르는 나의 노래

기억하고 있니 우리 함께 했던

행복한 시간들을

기다릴수 밖에 없는 난

아무말도 할수 없는 난

널 바라보면 눈물이 흘러

사랑할수 밖에 없는데

잊는것보다 아픔이 내게 더 쉬운데

돌아와 줄 수 없는거니…..

말없이 널 보내야 했던

그 자리에 넌 다시 서있어

조금씩 멀어져 가던

널 바라보며 흐르던 눈물

이렇게 변함없이 차가운 계절은

다시 찾아왔지만

기다릴수 밖에 없는 난

아무말도 할 수 없는 난

널 바라보면 눈물이 흘러

사랑할 수 밖에 없는데

잊는것보다 아픔이 내겐 더 쉬운데

돌아와 줄 수 없는거니…

밤세워 기도한 그 한마디

내게 돌아와줘

기다릴수 밖에 없는 난

아무말도 할수 없는 난

널 바라보면 눈물이 흘러

사랑할 수 밖에 없는데

잊는것보다 아픔이 내겐 더 쉬운데

돌아와줄수 없는거니…

내 눈물이 다 마르기 전에

내 그리움 이 나를 떠나기 전에

나의 노래가 닿을수 있길….

Guest khmer--laydee

sorry for the double post, but i found the HQ on veoh, and the quality is great. plus its all in one part. thanks to isleton for uploading :)

if anyones still looking for it..

this is the veoh link. you can download the subs from kloofy.net.

hi, um, can you help me a bit here, the link goes to veoh, but then you said to download the subs from that website, so does the subs go into the movie as we watch or its just there to help us .?

Guest ethel_hartnett

hi, um, can you help me a bit here, the link goes to veoh, but then you said to download the subs from that website, so does the subs go into the movie as we watch or its just there to help us .?

why not just watch it from mysoju.com? so much easier haha

hello!! can anyone please give me the english translation for this song? not romanization yeah? haha.. thanks <3 it's the lyrics from "waiting for the time"! (: loved it!

살며시 두눈을 감으면

어느새 내게 떠오르는

그렇게도 잊고 싶었던

너를 부르는 나의 노래

기억하고 있니 우리 함께 했던

행복한 시간들을

기다릴수 밖에 없는 난

아무말도 할수 없는 난

널 바라보면 눈물이 흘러

사랑할수 밖에 없는데

잊는것보다 아픔이 내게 더 쉬운데

돌아와 줄 수 없는거니…..

말없이 널 보내야 했던

그 자리에 넌 다시 서있어

조금씩 멀어져 가던

널 바라보며 흐르던 눈물

이렇게 변함없이 차가운 계절은

다시 찾아왔지만

기다릴수 밖에 없는 난

아무말도 할 수 없는 난

널 바라보면 눈물이 흘러

사랑할 수 밖에 없는데

잊는것보다 아픔이 내겐 더 쉬운데

돌아와 줄 수 없는거니…

밤세워 기도한 그 한마디

내게 돌아와줘

기다릴수 밖에 없는 난

아무말도 할수 없는 난

널 바라보면 눈물이 흘러

사랑할 수 밖에 없는데

잊는것보다 아픔이 내겐 더 쉬운데

돌아와줄수 없는거니…

내 눈물이 다 마르기 전에

내 그리움 이 나를 떠나기 전에

나의 노래가 닿을수 있길….

here the english,,,

Quietly closing my eyes, I see in front of me

What I once tried so hard to forget

Yours and mine, the song

Do you still remember

What we experienced together?

Those happy times?

I can only wait

I can say nothing

Watching your tears flow

We can only love each other

Compared with the pain of regretting you

This is easier

Can you not return to my side?

I should have quietly let you go

As I stood at that place again

Looking at you walking slowly away

Silently crying

In such a cold season

Even if you return once more

Guest xrosee;

i liked the movie!

i didn't have any expectations, since the guy was muhshesuh didn't do much justice for me T____T

but this was pretty good!

i thought the cast of everybody (minus nari) was on the tee...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i thought this movie was pretty alright, but i think it was because i've already read the story, so i kinda filled in the blank spots myself in my mind..

if i havent read the story, i probably would've thought it was confusing .. since it was actually pretty jumpy.. but i guess they cant fit everything into a movie :(

but i LOVED who they casted as shin eungyu! <33 perfect person, didnt disappoint me at all

and i loved who they casted as jaegwang as well !!! exactly how i pictured him to be while i was reading!

but the person that was nari ... was NOT how i pictured her.. <_< ..she looked too hardcore, i thought she'd be more 'innocent/fake cute-sy kind'

i wished they were able to do more on jaegwang and eungyu's sister !

loved the scene on the rooftop, when they had their first meeting !

surprisingly, i didnt cry at all in this movie. since the fanfic made me cry tons though

overall, i still prefer the fanfic :P

Guest angel126

I thought this movie was cool. I loved the songs that the band played. Part of it was kind of sad, but it ended happy, so that was good.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched this movie two weeks ago-- 5 times in three straight days! haha! I just can't get enough of it!

JGS is <333! His smile is SUNSHINE! ^___^

Although I was a bit torn between Shin EunGyu and Kang HeeWon... but I'm officially a JANG GEUN SUK FANGIRL! He's so adorable here... and I must commend him for that SUPERB acting-- he was soooooo damn good that I always CRY during the last few scenes... T_T

And the songs were SOOOOOO FREAKING AMAZING! I swear I downloaded them all right away and they've been my LSS for how many weeks now!!! Especially FULL OF SUNSHINE and DOREMIFASOLRASIDO!!! But I discovered that JGS didn't sing the songs in the OST album... It's a guy name Jeong Jun Il (?)... :( I can't download those songs sang by JGS in the movie.... oh well...

This was one of the best movies I've seen --plot wise-- so far... I just love the TWIST in the end... so sad...

I wanna read the fanfic!

Guest Shin Bi

so nobody has songs JGS sang to in the movie? :(

also, where else can you download this movie except for veoh? veoh downloading doesn't seem to work on my mac :(

Doremifasolasido MU Links

are available on Lets Look Forum

PS : You have to register to be able to download the movies ^^

My friend has rewatched this movie for so many times. Becuase of this movie that she liked JGS. I mean she JGS before coz I was always telling her about him but she just wouldn't agree with me. But after watching this, she took back her words and became a fan.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched this last night, at first I thought this was boring but as the story goes my memories came back from what I have read in the TF. But yeah, it does feel like fast forwarding on how the story progress. I really would prefer the TF, it has more detail and you can slowly capture on what is going on but movie was different, fast paced, for me the movie was just extra like a summary for this long TF. I'm actually glad myself reading the translated fiction first, because watching this is like watching a fast paced of the fics. They actually changed a lot from the novel to the movie....

Well, I wasn't saying the movie wasn't nice though. I like the girl and Eun-gyu. He's cute. XD Oh and don't forget the OST of this movie. The songs in the movie are rocks! I could go and repeat all over again. But it's just a pity that OST wasn't JKS the one who sing the songs. =[

Anyway, I watch it because there's two cute guys there. ahaha. XD JKS wasn't as hot as Jung Iu Chul... but he's still cute as Eungyu....

I was laughing when he called Jongwon as Abdula!! XDDD omg... JKS... can you be anymore cuter.....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Crazedphase.

I watched the movie last night and no jokes it made me love Jang Geun Suk even more.

I was hesitant to watch this movie as people said that it was really mellow drama fromt he middle and I didn't want to cry. But I had nothing to watch so I watched it. Best decision ever.

It was so sweet and JGS looks so cute even though it was like only 3 years ago.

The guy who played Hee Won.. I forgot his real name is really hot. I saw him in BOF. But yeah his character was messed up and I hate him. I mean he knew that the girl would say I 'll stay by your side forever if she say him nearly commit suicide. All the mind tricks

The last concert teared me up so bad. I thought that Waiting for The Time would make me cry but it was Pupu's Kidnapping that made me cry so har. Especially when he goes "will you remember me? Even once is fine. I love you. Now and forever" and when he goes "it's time to make your choice".

The songs are actually amazing in this movie.

I actually prefer JGS's movie vers. than the real one!!!

Guest JazzyMina

I really loved this movie =D

im glad i watched it ^^

it was very sad and at the end so i couldnt help but cry LOL

(( could somebody tell me where i could find a summary of the film cause alot of the bits i didnt get o.O Seemed like the film was skipping alot randomly and abit fast. Like im still puzzled at alot of the scenes. ))

Editt I read the fan fic and i totally understand everything now, >.> They should have done a drama or a short movie drama instead of shoving everything in 2 hours. If i didnt read the fan fic i wouldnt understand a thing. They missed alot of things aswel, a few charcters and all and alot of the important scenes were skipped.

Oh well This movie will still be one of my faves =P

Guest snowforced

anyone knows where i can download it?

i watched it online already but i still wanna keep this movie lol

plz help :o

Archived