[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Can someone tell me if they find the deleted scene link on Youtube with subs?

I cant find it T_____________________T;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OrangeE

i really like the fanfic.. but i don't like the movie.. it's quite disappointing that they just squeezed everything in.. i mean.. doremi and the singing dummy (which is the sequel to doremi) there are so many events that happened just in doremi... but i have to admit it.. jang geunseok is suuuuperrrrrr hot! i mean.. i know i've seen him with boa in the past during a cf i think.. and dang i just find him cute and ignore him after that.. but after this movie.. i just can't help but daydream of geunseok oppa.. hahaha..

right now.. i've finished doremi again and made geunseok eungyung this time hahaha.. he is super hoooott

Guest lalaleidy

can someone give me a link where I can download the ost. I tried the sendspace link above but it says "full capacity". HELP!

Guest danceplaylove

Hey this is a pretty good movie for fanfic!

It had the elements of a fanfic, but the movie scenes could have flowed better. -_-

But the end did make me cry a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aircastles

I'm not trying to bash the movie since it was cute and all...However, I couldn't, for the life of me, get into the movie. Half the time I was just thinking, what the point of the movie was. It was somewhat disappointing, since I remember adoring the written story it was based on. But watching it, I felt the directing was sloppy - creating a disjointed and rushed feel to it. Which is expected since you're fitting a - what? - multi-chaptered story into a few hours, but it took away from the enjoyment. I'm thinking the story fits better for a mini TV series, rather than a movie.

Good acting from the two leads, but I wouldn't exactly recommend the movie. Good effort, though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pnaichi

has someone uploaded the subtitle's for this movie?? sorry if this

is a super duper late question...just wondering what page it's on.

Guest mihsayam

Frankly, I loved the original. The movie was okay during the first half, but the latter part just didn't do it for me. Cast are total eye-candy, but that's not enough for me to finish a film. Anyway, OST was really nice.

Guest Gen_Ji

I just finished watch this movie sub by Silly Yun...Thanks Silly Yun and whoever sub this movie...The first half seems fine for me...but the latter half seem a bit blur and so confused, the plot is somewhat hard to understand...But throughout the end the movie is touching...but when the ending comes, I was like "what is this ?". The directing is not good eventhough the actors can act well...and the ending is seems like a bit sloopy...how could he suddenly remember like that ?

Just anyway Jang Geun Seuk is really a hottie here...and btw, did he really sang the OST, and in the movie is he lipsync or he did really sang ? I'm pretty sure that that was his voice who is singing but how come in the OST it's not his voice ?

anyway, I saw park min ji in the cast list, but anyone know what role she is playing ? at first I thought she play the role of jung won but then I realise it didn't coz their face is somewhat a bit alike, but then I'm thinking now what role min ji is playing ? anyone know ?

Guest newlili

I just finished watch this movie sub by Silly Yun...Thanks Silly Yun and whoever sub this movie...The first half seems fine for me...but the latter half seem a bit blur and so confused, the plot is somewhat hard to understand...But throughout the end the movie is touching...but when the ending comes, I was like "what is this ?". The directing is not good eventhough the actors can act well...and the ending is seems like a bit sloopy...how could he suddenly remember like that ?

Just anyway Jang Geun Seuk is really a hottie here...and btw, did he really sang the OST, and in the movie is he lipsync or he did really sang ? I'm pretty sure that that was his voice who is singing but how come in the OST it's not his voice ?

anyway, I saw park min ji in the cast list, but anyone know what role she is playing ? at first I thought she play the role of jung won but then I realise it didn't coz their face is somewhat a bit alike, but then I'm thinking now what role min ji is playing ? anyone know ?

JGS sang in the movie, but the OST sang by other artists. I think this is due to the copyright or something, because a lot of times in Korean movies like 200 lbs beauty, the actress also sang in the movie, but she didn't sing for OST.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest angelspride

hello there... does anyone have the piano sheets of waiting for time???

thanks..=)

i really wanna play this one...=)

thanks again!!

take care!

Guest cakeko17

I think most people didn't like the movie because they were able to read the fan fiction first. They had expectations of what to see and how the story should go. But I personally think it is not fair to judge the movie like that given all the constraints the production had to take into consideration. Though it was the basis of the story, the fan fiction should not be the standard of how well-constructed the movie was... because nothing could really beat the written thing.

I believe the movie was beautiful as it is :)

So what do I recommend? Watch the movie first, then read the fan fiction. That way, you'll love them both. And feelings of disappointment are sure not to appear ;)

Guest shadynasty

I downloaded this movie into my iPod because although I knew about the fanfic, I didn't know there was a movie on it~ So, I decided to give it a try :D.

And, I have to say... it was really a great movie. It's something that I'd watch over and over and over again, without getting tired of it. (Well, maybe a bit... the suicidal depressing parts are too much for a crybaby like me XD).

Guiyeoni's works are really amazing... especially when they're turned into movies. I absolutely love all of them ^_^.

And thanks for the main male actors name... I was planning on looking him up, but I never got around to it. I'm definitely going to be looking around for his other movies :D:wub:.

im sorry can you tell me how you downloaded the movie into your ipod please? I've been trying to figure out how to do so for a while now haha

Guest babymicky

so nobody has songs JGS sang to in the movie? :(

also, where else can you download this movie except for veoh? veoh downloading doesn't seem to work on my mac :(

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

okay i didn't read the fanfic..

but is it written by someone in soompi or what?lol

and is hee won trying to disrupt the relationship between eun gyu and the girl?!?

urgh!

lol

but thy're both really cute :D

Archived