[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest POHLLEEN

does anyone have any idea where i could possibly download this?

i've been looking everrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyywhere literally.

i searched on daum/naver/google & even dl-ed some p2p programs, but no luck! ):

i don't need subs, i just wanna watch the movie!!

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(& yeah i was sad that kkangda wasn't reenacting eungyu in the scene. i think it's weird that heewon does it... they prob made heewon do it bc if they included kkangda that would = more $ because that's another character they have to put in the movie... but i wanted him to come to life on the screen! >[ )

(& yeah i was sad that kkangda wasn't reenacting eungyu in the scene. i think it's weird that heewon does it... they prob made heewon do it bc if they included kkangda that would = more $ because that's another character they have to put in the movie... but i wanted him to come to life on the screen! >[ )

HeeWon will do it? Isn't why they chose Da Hyun was because EunGyu doesn't know him, and someone who will portray the performance was supposed to be a person that doesn't know EunGyu..?

hehe I'm waiting for the movie to be subbed... I think I know where I can find the subs for this... I just wish they have it... *prays*

Guest nFn_jaejoong

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

i also search this movie everywhere!!!

but still havent found it!

i dont care if it subbed or not, just want to see my geun suk oppa XDD

anyone have found the movie?

please..please please tell me*dancing the tell me move*

XD

Guest slpyazn528

omg i'm dying to watch this.... freakin' 2 yr. wait... ;___; haha, jk... i know i have to wait patiently

Guest POHLLEEN

mm well yeah in the book, that IS the reason why they chose kkangda...

but it's the movie. and they always change lots and lots of things around in the movie.

haha it really is probably because they didn't wanna throw in another character and make things complicated.

): which is sad because kkangda was so cute in the book.

haha

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS MOVIE ONLINE </3

Guest Nell

^ well, we still have to wait until the movie is available on dvd...;)

the movie should be uploaded a few days after and then we have to wait for the subs ^.^

there's no use looking for it right now.

Guest LiZziE

thanks for all the pictures!

jang geunsuk look so cute/hot! hahaha

he definitely doesn't look like a little boy anymore! tehehehe

the girl looks older than him tho. o.O

o well.. they look cute together tho. ^^

Guest Strawberii

i'm really excited until i get to watch this series which probably will be a while since they need to eng subb it and all, but worth it just to see JGS :D

Guest love-yun

thanks for all the pictures!

jang geunsuk look so cute/hot! hahaha

he definitely doesn't look like a little boy anymore! tehehehe

the girl looks older than him tho. o.O

o well.. they look cute together tho. ^^

yeah, the girl (cha ye ryun) is 2 years older than him in real life

Guest jjinxx

I just finished reading the fic. I'm going die when this movie comes out. If they've already got some of the cast any idea when they'll start filming?

The casting isn't exactly how I imagined the characters but I think they could pull it off in the end and the guy who's going to play hee won is phwoarsome. I can't wait.

WHERE CAN I READ THE FIC??????????? IT SOUNDS SO GOOD. and from watching the trailer it looks like a really good story...i haven't watched it yet and some people said it was boring but the story itself must be really good

CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO WHERE TO READ THE ORIGINAL FIC?? PLEASE... :blush:

neways, love Jang Geun Suk...

Guest jjinxx

wait! let me get this straight! this was filmed in 2006, and it only came out now? WHERE IS THE SENSE IN THAT PEOPLE?!!?! WHERE?!

anyway, i've finally finished reading the translated fic :D (YES YES YES!) and i should have done that earlier. haha. though Pupu's side story isn't completed and Kkangda (Da Hyun)'s isn't translated (i don't understand why he has 2 names?)--

though i think the movie will be slightly different, because if it were the same, it would be kinda long don't you think? im waiting for the dvdrips to come out (they don't show it here ):!!!!) and the subs! yes! i can't wait for this 8Dv

i was wondering if the person who owns the first post on the front page could edit the post and add information on this movie? (or should i edit mine, i think its the 3rd or 4th one--if the person who started this thread isn't coming back to edit)

can you tell me where to read the translated fic?? pretty please? lol, i'm getting so desperate here. just reading about the story makes me wanna cry already cuz it sounds so sad and intense! XD i want to read this fic!

Guest jjinxx

so has the dvd version come out yet? it's been like a month now! need info! i want to watch this movie so much!

i hope there will be a dvd version with eng subs! *pray* >_<

Archived