[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest bomii1004

yeah, that website wont work for me either..

i spent all day DLing all the parts...the only part that plays is the first...

and it stops after that.....

hoping someone would upload one big file~~

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest milkyway07

ooh. yes.

finally its out!

i'm downloading on clubbox right now.

T.T it takes so long though.

hope its good <3

Guest ponkie

What's wrong with the links? Have you guys ever use SPLIT files before?

You do know you can't watch the movie unless you JOIN all the files together right? I mean you probably can, but not by using a normal video player.

All you have to do is download all the parts, 1 to 7 and join it together using HJSPLIT.

The files are still going to be the same whether it's MU or Mediafire. I don't think it makes a big difference, unless you can't DL from MU at all.

If you're in the US, take advantage of the Happy Hour option.

Guest raindropap

ahh the movie was alright, not as good as i had hoped for. i feel like the movie was built up so much there was nowhere to go but down in terms of meeting the expectations - the main problem was that i feel like it was super-rushed...making it harder to believe how solid their relationship / feelings for each other were. but understandable considering they had to fit the WHOLE story into 2 measly hours. nonetheless the songs were cute. though i wish jang geun seok was a better singer >.< hehe he's not bad though!!!!

but jang geun seok and jung eui chul were hot in it ;) and the girl was refreshing. i loved the younger brother. absolutely loved him :D and the soundtrack was good :)

Guest swinginthemeadow

ahh the movie was alright, not as good as i had hoped for. i feel like the movie was built up so much there was nowhere to go but down in terms of meeting the expectations - the main problem was that i feel like it was super-rushed...making it harder to believe how solid their relationship / feelings for each other were. but understandable considering they had to fit the WHOLE story into 2 measly hours. nonetheless the songs were cute. though i wish jang geun seok was a better singer >.< hehe he's not bad though!!!!

but jang geun seok and jung eui chul were hot in it ;) and the girl was refreshing. i loved the younger brother. absolutely loved him :D and the soundtrack was good :)

part one is up on youtube. I'm not the one who uploaded this, so please don't ask me to upload it

As much as I appreciate the official OST sung by Jeong Joon-il, I can't help but like Jang Geunsuk's singing more! So I ripped his singing from the movie. He has a lovely voice. Especially when singing the Yong-ga-ri (Dragon) Song. ^^

These aren't the official OST songs. They are unofficial files of Jang Geunsuk's singing.

MU - Do Re Mi - Jang Geunsuk Version

Guest dionne_wu

The thing about novel adaptations is that the adaptations tend to fall short if you read the novel. I found the movie pretty ok; not excellent stuff, but still fairly enjoyable. I think the rushing has to do with the abrupt scene transitions; you'd think they would carry on talking or something but no. The next thing you know its a whole new scene before you as a viewer can absorb anything. I'd have preferred some to last longer (resulting in some important plot developments seeming random because of the short time). It's like the scriptwriters needed to get everything in so "it doesnt matter if it's done choppily or incoherently, I just need to get as much stuff to be in as possible". I agree the other two Guiyeoni movies were better, however, the music was a saving grace - made Jang Geun Suk totally charming. Acting wise, I like Cha Ye Ryun's interpretation of Jung Won. Im Joo Hwan was a joy to watch too as Jung Won's brother. Gotta say though, the lovers (Jung Won + Eung Gyu) felt more like buddies.

Fans of the novel will need to overlook the fact that they've read the novel and separate themselves from it or else they would be in for some disappointment. On the other hand those who never read the novel might be quite clueless.

But I guess Jang Geun Suk alone is enough reason for one to like the movie. ^_^

Guest jaeyoungg

someone pls upload in youtube and subs! hahah thkssssss!!! doremi will be the best movie ever!

doremi jjang!

Guest ~S2~

I watched it today. as always not as good as the bok of course but still it got the main lines there=) I hoped more to see the HeeWon+the drummer T^T kya!!!!! Engyu is too cute!

Guest jebabe19

aaaah.. im so dying to watch it with subs... do you know any person (or group of persons) we could ask to sub this?

Guest june1ov3

ohmygoshh.. at first i was disappointed.. because the movie seemed so .. awkward?

the transitions were really awkward and too quick.. the story line was rapidly moving on..

but then later on.. as the story goes on and unfolds.. some parts were sorta frustrating (답답해.)

cause like.. yea.. the hee won character was odd.. - -;

but in the end.. ohman. it was touching! i loved it.

i cried so much.. seriously like a baby.. i cried and cried....

jang geun suk was so good lookinggggggggggggggggggggg

and the girl was actually funny because she was so toughh haha.

overall.. it was an average movie.

but the songs and eungyu made it good! :]

LOl i never knew the movie was out until yesterday LOL

But yeah heres what i thought about overall the movie

downloaded the whole movie in about 20 mins?

hahaha it was so fast..

but i do say the movie overall..

was way too rushed to understand

if u watched the movie without reading the fanfic you would get totally lost

there was parts i really wanted to see in the movie

like when Eungyu was sick and Jungwon sat there hugging saying with her

time was frozen

there wasn't many memorable parts in the movie

honestly i really wished they would have made more then one b/c it was too rushed

and left out alot of important stuff D:

like the chichi part D: and when Jungwon tried to steal the dragon costume

OH but the concert part was sad D: i cried T_T so sad

and the ending was cute hahaha XD

The story felt really awkward..like seriously im sorta disappointed i had such high expectations of this movie

they cut out soo many parts. i felt like the fanfic was like 10x better HHAAH XD

i dunno the only good parts of this movie was

Jang geun suk..D:

eh i dunno something about the movie kept bothering me..

but yeah overall the movie was alright

felt like it would have been better if it wasn't so rushed..

D:

LOl for those who need subs

i hae a feeling someone is gonna release really soon

the words they use aren't difficult to understand

alot of basic words D:

i hope someone will sub this movie i'm really to watch it but i've to wait for subtitles or not it kills the mood X__x.

i can do the timing thingy just need the translator.

i hope someone will sub it though.

Guest melah

does anyone know where to download the chinese subbed version?

i'm disappointed that they cut out the bus stop scene. :(

Archived